Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Blu Ray

Default Re: Leaked trailer for the new Wolverine movie(watch it, before it gets taken down)

Comics I'm currently reading:

13 Chambers
    A Red Mass For Mars
    Challenger Deep
    City of Dust
    Dead of Night
    Deadpool
    Death Walks the Streets
    Faces of Evil: Prometheus
    Ghostbusters: the Other side
    Jonah Hex
    Locke & Key: Head Games
    Terminator Revolution
    Terminator Salvation
    the Man With No Name
    Welcome To Hoxford

A broad range of stuff. Bolded are the ones I got this week, but haven't read yet.

Default Re: Leaked trailer for the new Wolverine movie(watch it, before it gets taken down)

What's Jonah Hex like? I heard they're doing a movie of that soon.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    What's Jonah Hex like? I heard they're doing a movie of that soon.
    You've never heard of it? They've been trying to do that movie for decades, but apparently, It's being made for 2010 starring Josh Brolin as Hex. I heard only months ago that several scripts from several different sources were shot down in flames by multiple studios, the last being shopped around by Thomas Jane and others.

He actually went as far as spending a day with a makeup friend and produced this photo:

He's a big fan and wanted the role, but I guess he didn't get it.

Blu Ray

Speaking of the Avengers, this looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    You've never heard of it? They've been trying to do that movie for decades, but apparently, It's being made for 2010 starring Josh Brolin as Hex. I heard only months ago that several scripts from several different sources were shot down in flames by multiple studios, the last being shopped around by Thomas Jane and others.

He actually went as far as spending a day with a makeup friend and produced this photo:

He's a big fan and wanted the role, but I guess he didn't get it.
    That's pretty cool that he went that far. I like Thomas Jane, I was kinda dissapointed he dropped out of The Punisher 2, but I guess it's better he doesn't do a movie at all instead of a rather crappy one.

Speaking of the Avengers, this looks good.
    Yea, i'm not sure what to make of that. I digged the Thunderbolts though, i'm hoping they'll bring back Baron Zemo.

Blu Ray

That's pretty cool that he went that far. I like Thomas Jane, I was kinda dissapointed he dropped out of The Punisher 2, but I guess it's better he doesn't do a movie at all instead of a rather crappy one.

Yea, i'm not sure what to make of that. I digged the Thunderbolts though, i'm hoping they'll bring back Baron Zemo.
    I haven't even seen the new Punisher yet, you see it? I was never a huge fan of the Avengers, but I did like the Thunderbolts. Haven't read one in a while, though. Not since around 100, maybe 90.

I haven't even seen the new Punisher yet, you see it? I was never a huge fan of the Avengers, but I did like the Thunderbolts. Haven't read one in a while, though. Not since around 100, maybe 90.
    Nah, I don't even know if it's going to be released in Australia or not to be honest. Haven't heard of it yet. Have to wait for the DVD maybe.

They completely changed the Thunderbolts post Civil War. Went from being a bunch of supervillains who were trying to redeem themselves, to a bunch of supervillains who were forced to be superheros otherwise they'd go back to prison. Kinda ruined it for me a bit. The guy who wrote Cable & Deadpool also wrote the Thunderbolts before they changed it. They were two of my favourites at the time.

Serious playground baller paperstreet's Avatar

I stopped buying for the moment because I just moved outta home so I've got to be a bit more fiscally responsible now. But before that the ones I picked up every month were

New Avengers, Captain America, Punisher: War Journal, The Punisher (Max Series), Deadpool, Ghost Rider, Ultimate X-Men, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Hellblazer and the various Transformer comics that IDW put out. I'd pick up mini-series and stuff like that along the way too.

Right now I'm reading New Avengers, Captain America, Punisher: War Journal, Deadpool, Cable, X-Force + whatever miniseries is big. I gave up on Spiderman after the whole marraige-destroyed-by-a-demon thing a while ago. I never really got into the ultimate stuff.

I hear you on the fiscally responsible stuff though, gotta trim down a lot of stuff I was reading.

Blu Ray

Nah, I don't even know if it's going to be released in Australia or not to be honest. Haven't heard of it yet. Have to wait for the DVD maybe.

They completely changed the Thunderbolts post Civil War. Went from being a bunch of supervillains who were trying to redeem themselves, to a bunch of supervillains who were forced to be superheros otherwise they'd go back to prison. Kinda ruined it for me a bit. The guy who wrote Cable & Deadpool also wrote the Thunderbolts before they changed it. They were two of my favourites at the time.
    Yeah, I heard they were making all sorts of changes and twists with that series. Oh well.