Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Russia 93 - Michigan State 75

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    cool, link some of those posts. Apparently they are everywhere
    Like I've said, he bitches and moans about the same shit, but can never backup anything he claims.

Lets see all these "racist" posters who thought european national teams wouldn't beat college kids. And I'm not talking about a troll or two. List the "dozens" of posters you seem obsessed with, EL.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Like I've said, he bitches and moans about the same shit, but can never backup anything he claims.

Lets see all these "racist" posters who thought european national teams wouldn't beat college kids. And I'm not talking about a troll or two. List the "dozens" of posters you seem obsessed with, EL.
    All the people I listed already, all the people posting in this thread and PRETENDING that they never said this, etc.

Just stop. Everyone here knows it is true. Most people had enough of a clue to not even argue about it, and just accept that they lost this round big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Italy and Russia beat them. Well, actually, Georgia also beat them.

One of the absolute ELITE college programs of NCAA went 0-3 against the European national teams.

But this forum has claimed for YEARS that ANY NCAA team would beat ANY European team. In fact, MANY people here claim that NCAA Division II is a "higher level than the highest level of European basketball".

You are one of those people.

That "ELITE" college team lost TWELVE games last year.

Furthermore, this is in an era of "one-and-done" players, as well.

I would love to have seen your National teams going up against the UCLA teams of the late 60's to early 70's, or the Tar Heel teams of the early 80's.

Just as an example...

The '69 Bruins had Lew Alcindor, Sidney Wicks, Curtis Rowe, and Steve Patterson. All played in the NBA, and Alcindor and Wicks were great NBA players.

The '72 Bruins had Bill Walton, Keith (Jamaal) Wilkes, Henry Bibby, and Walton's backup (from the Netherlands BTW)...Swen Nater. Walton, Wilkes, and Nater were outstanding NBA players.

The '74 Bruins had Walton, Wilkes, Dave Meyers, Marques Johnson, and Richard Washington. All played in the NBA, and the first four were stars.

How about the NC teams of the early 80's? You know...MJ (their second best player), James Worthy, and Sam Perkins? Or a couple of years later...MJ, Perkins, Brad Daugherty, and Kenny Smith. All NBA stars.

We could carry this even further...

How about Kentucky's rosters in the last few years, and with players playing four years of college, instead only one? Demarcus Cousins, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, ..then Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist,...then Nerlens Noel, and Willie Cauley-Stein...all from just a four year window.

I'm sorry, but those teams had NBA STARS. Unlike the '15 Spartans, with virtually zero NBA talent, and their two tallest players at 6-9 (listed BTW...which means they are probably actually between 6-7 and 6-8.)

Banned

The people saying div 2 teams are higher quality than euroleague are trolling you and you know that.

Some top tier college teams could give euroleague teams a run for their money but at the end of the day it is still kids playing against grown professionals and unless a team is one of those super stacked classes with multiple NBA level talents going against a lower rated euro team they will likely lose.

If you think that college teams can easily beat european teams than why doesn't ever college player who doesn't make it to the NBA dominate in europe? Sure some do but a lot of them become role players in the euroleague or get stuck in the lower divisions and regional leagues.

Default Re: Russia 93 - Michigan State 75: ISH Trolls Exposed Again

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    do you realize there's plenty of NBA stars and ring winners that come straight from Euroleague, right?
    Go ahead and give us this list of "PLENTY" of NBA [COLOR="DarkRed"]STARS[/COLOR] that have come from the Euroleague (and not players like Rudy Fernandez or Danny Green), but LEGITIMATE NBA [COLOR="DarkRed"]STARS[/COLOR]. Players who are LEADING their teams, and not role players who are a dime-a-dozen.
    Last edited by LAZERUSS; 09-01-2015 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    All the people I listed already, all the people posting in this thread and PRETENDING that they never said this, etc.

Just stop. Everyone here knows it is true. Most people had enough of a clue to not even argue about it, and just accept that they lost this round big time.
    Nah. You've just been a vague troll looking for bait. Like a little girl wanting to be the center of attention.

Say what you mean, fool.

EDIT: Laz is actually taking you scrubs to school. Hahaha
    Last edited by kuniva_dAMiGhTy; 09-01-2015 at 11:27 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    do you realize there's plenty of NBA stars and ring winners that come straight from Euroleague, right?
    Yes Slava first came to my mind as Euro ring winners.

Spaniards are mostly soft. Marc Gasol is a little bit tough but he grew up in the streets of Memphis.

That moment when an American college town team of 50,000 people scores 75 points against the the entire National team of Russia, population 143,000,000

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    well no shit sherlock, a top 10 basketball national team beats a college team or 19 year olds. Surprise surprise
    I warched Russia against Serbia live ^^^3 weeks ago, a total mess of a depleeted,once legit team. Serbia would probably beat MS by 40.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    The people saying div 2 teams are higher quality than euroleague are trolling you and you know that.

Some top tier college teams could give euroleague teams a run for their money but at the end of the day it is still kids playing against grown professionals and unless a team is one of those super stacked classes with multiple NBA level talents going against a lower rated euro team they will likely lose.

If you think that college teams can easily beat european teams than why doesn't ever college player who doesn't make it to the NBA dominate in europe? Sure some do but a lot of them become role players in the euroleague or get stuck in the lower divisions and regional leagues.
    None do actually. Maybe like 25-30 years ago some did, but today, NONE do.

You have Euroleague confused with the Chinese Basketball Association.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    That moment when an American college town team of 50,000 people scores 75 points against the the entire National team of Russia, population 143,000,000
    That moment when you thought that those players were the best players from Russia and actually were dumb enough to make that post, yet THOUGHT you would LOOK smart, never mind still not grasping that every player for Michigan State isn't from the town the school is located in

Serious question - are you retarded?