Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Stern punishes Lakers FO for being amazing, true victims here are fans of basketball

Stern is basically punishing the Lakers because they have the best front office in the league and make shrewd business deals. He is rewarding horrible front offices like Cleveland's for example by caving in to the owners of badly run teams demands.

And through it all, the true victims here are basketball fans. We are robbed of seeing one of the greatest shooting guards of all time playing next to one of the greatest PGs ever. It would have been exciting intricate and beautiful basketball on a level perhaps never before seen. Not to mention Dwight Howard coming to the Lakers would bring a renewed interest in the league and draw in a ton of new viewers.

The basketball gods are frowning. Stern has robbed fans for no reason of witnessing one of the greatest teams ever formed

Default Re: Stern punishes Lakers FO for being amazing, true victims here are fans of basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Stern is basically punishing the Lakers because they have the best front office in the league and make shrewd business deals. He is rewarding horrible front offices like Cleveland's for example by caving in to the owners of badly run teams demands.

And through it all, the true victims here are basketball fans. We are robbed of seeing one of the greatest shooting guards of all time playing next to one of the greatest PGs ever. It would have been exciting intricate and beautiful basketball on a level perhaps never before seen. Not to mention Dwight Howard coming to the Lakers would bring a renewed interest in the league and draw in a ton of new viewers.

The basketball gods are frowning. Stern has robbed fans for no reason of one of the greatest teams ever formed

I'll be straight up two months after the season I won't give a crap.

And two months after the season I wouldn't have watched the Laker super team.

Hell last year I watched more Jazz/Timberwolves/Wizards/Clippers/Spurs games individually than I watched the Miami super team, these teams aren't that interesting to me until playoff times.`

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Default Re: Stern punishes Lakers FO for being amazing, true victims here are fans of basketball

Yeah because the league has blocked sooooo many Lakers moves over the years.

Shut up and quit yer bitchin'

NBA rookie of the year

F*ck that. Stern saved the league, and an amateur GM from screwing a franchise.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    Yeah because the league has blocked sooooo many Lakers moves over the years.

Shut up and quit yer bitchin'
    Actually the league has not blocked any other trades over the years. They only team they have ever blocked has been the Lakers. So yes this is true

Butthurt

Actually the league has not blocked any other trades over the years. They only team they have ever blocked has been the Lakers. So yes this is true
    Did they block the Lakers from getting Pau Gasol for a bag of Frito's and some M&M's?

No.

Did they veto Shaq signing and then allowing the Lakers to stack players around him an Kobe?

No.

Did they stop them from getting GP, Karl Malone, Shaq & Kobe all on the same team?

No.

Did they stop them from getting Kareem from the Bucks?

No.

Did they stop them from getting Wilt and pairing him with Jerry West?

No.

The first time your team isn't allowed to stack players and you guys are crying like you're the King from 2002.

GTFOH with that bullshit.

Did they block the Lakers from getting Pau Gasol for a bag of Frito's and some M&M's?

No.

Did they veto Shaq signing and then allowing the Lakers to stack players around him an Kobe?

No.

Did they stop them from getting GP, Karl Malone, Shaq & Kobe all on the same team?

No.

No.

No.

The first time your team isn't allowed to stack players and you guys are crying like you're the King from 2002.

(repped)

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    (repped)
    I'm here all week.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

What does any of this have to do with what has occurred in the CP3 situation?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore dreaming121's Avatar

It was only with the Hornets trade, which the NBA has the right to block it since they own the Hornets!

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    What does any of this have to do with what has occurred in the CP3 situation?
    Read his response to me. What I said was relevant to that.

I thought Lakers fans were HUGE Dan Gilbert supporters. What changed?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I thought Lakers fans were HUGE Dan Gilbert supporters. What changed?
    Things didn't work out in their favor. That's what happened.

I'm loving this. lakers fans are crying because they aren't the prettiest girl in the room with the biggest tits anymore.