Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Why do the Cavs look so good without James when 92% of ISH said they'd be trash?

3-1 in the preseason despite missing 40% of their starting lineup. Boobie is emerging as a 6th Man of the year candidate. Ramon Sessions has provided stability from the PG position that the team hasn't had in nearly 10 years. Jamison will probably come off the bench. The team goes 9-10 players deep, easily.

Need more?

Cavs, frankly, are a very diversified bunch that no team can look to one player to contain in order stop them. Yes, they'll have issues against teams with size, but 60% of the NBA plays small a majority of time. So it won't hurt them that much in the regular season.

So why can't this team win 45-50 games??

Is it because you idiots want to act like James did everything for this team EXCEPT stunt individual growth from player's on this roster?

Why do you people do this? James is a ball-dominant player that will be exposed in his time in Miami, but that's a conversation for another day.
    Last edited by PleezeBelieve; 10-14-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Default Re: Why do the Cavs look so good without James when 92% of ISH said they are trash?

Good High School Starter evilmonkey's Avatar

Default Re: Why do the Cavs look so good without James when 92% of ISH said they are trash?

Because its the preseason

Why does Cavs play better than Lakers right now?

Default Re: Why do the Cavs look so good without James when 92% of ISH said they'd be trash?

A way better coach would have to make a difference right?

Banned

Preseason: Where Overrating the Cavs w/o Lebron happens

BTW PB get a Life you Dan Gilbert ******

Default Re: Why do the Cavs look so good without James when 92% of ISH said they'd be trash?

So for the record, you all think this team is trash??

I just want to make this clear.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    A way better coach would have to make a difference right?
    Fair enough. But James will play in Miami the same way he played in Cleveland.

What does Mike Brown have to do with that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    So for the record, you all think this team is trash??I just want to make this clear.
    I dont hate the Cavs but your stupidity makes them look bad / hate em,.

They will win 35 games.

So not trash, but not playoffs.

Heat|Lakers|Celtics

2011 Champs.

I've been telling you guys this all summer. The thing is we had PLENTY of help but LeBron is a ball hog who dribbles and dribbles and waits until the last second to shoot. Nobody ever got a chance to move the ball and take shots. And it surprises me on here that not more people agreed with me. To many people on here just hate Ohio and think its so bad to live here. Well lol, I live here and I live pretty damn good, I'm just saying. The Cavs are my team but I am also an NBA fan. I study all the teams, not just my own and you guys should do that to. If you knew how depressing it has been around here for me and other people, not only losing your star player, but he was also your own kind and he also did it so disrespectful, no athlete before him as ever done it. But then you come on this site and read "the mistake by the lake" and all that crap. Real NBA fans, you know the players on the Cavs team are good. You know Byron Scott is a good coach. So, it really comes to no surprise to me. If you look at the pre-season standings in the east....... Its really no different then it has been the last few years, Boston, Orlando and Cleveland on top. And I'm not saying we are going to win the finals but my God, give us some respect here.

So why can't this team win 45-50 games??
    Because they simply do not have good enough players.

Good High School Starter evilmonkey's Avatar

Lets just say they wont be as good as when Lebron was there.... that i can guarantee you...

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    I've been telling you guys this all summer. The thing is we had PLENTY of help but LeBron is a ball hog who dribbles and dribbles and waits until the last second to shoot. Nobody ever got a chance to move the ball and take shots. And it surprises me on here that not more people agreed with me. To many people on here just hate Ohio and think its so bad to live here. Well lol, I live here and I live pretty damn good, I'm just saying. The Cavs are my team but I am also an NBA fan. I study all the teams, not just my own and you guys should do that to. If you knew how depressing it has been around here for me and other people, not only losing your star player, but he was also your own kind and he also did it so disrespectful, no athlete before him as ever done it. But then you come on this site and read "the mistake by the lake" and all that crap. Real NBA fans, you know the players on the Cavs team are good. You know Byron Scott is a good coach. So, it really comes to no surprise to me. If you look at the pre-season standings in the east....... Its really no different then it has been the last few years, Boston, Orlando and Cleveland on top. And I'm not saying we are going to win the finals but my God, give us some respect here.

Cavs have the brightest fanbase on ISH