Default Lou Will's PER better than Lilliard,Conley

http://insider.espn.com/nba/hollinger/statistics

Lou Williams is at 21st with 24.39, followed by Lillard then Conley,
    KAT is at 26th but the most surprising for me is that Lebron is not top 10. He's at 16th with players like Isaiah Thomas, George Hill and Kemba are ahead.

For the Rebound rating,
    Tarik Black is at 11th, ahead of Tristan Thompson, Noah, Gortat, Gobert, Biyombo etc.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Lou Will's PER better than Lilliard,Conley

Lou Williams is clearly the best player on this years team, and is our best point guard right now. Putting him in the starting lineup as our starting point guard is the solution to these slow starts our team has been having this season. He's balling like allen iverson this year. Give this man his just due and make him our starting point guard.

Even when Russell comes back, I want Lou to have the ball in his hands. Lou has been in this league 11 years, directly out of high school and has already seen it all. Russell may be the future of our team but Lou is at the peak of his prime and is our best player right now.
    Last edited by kkinchen; 12-06-2016 at 08:01 PM.

And here is the question that I am beginning to wonder... could Lou Williams win a scoring title if given starter minutes?

I don't know what the hell Luke Walton was thinking starting Huertas over Williams. That's flat out disrespectful to Lou Will.

Perhaps Walton doesn't understand what his job is. It is to win basketball games. Not to have the best bench in the NBA. We're getting our ass kicked every game....but our bench is really good. Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBA lottery pick

Williams has been the best player. Russell is still the future of the team though. And this team needs to develop for the future since they're not going anywhere anytime too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kkinchen
    I don't know what the hell Luke Walton was thinking starting Huertas over Williams. That's flat out disrespectful to Lou Will.

Perhaps Walton doesn't understand what his job is. It is to win basketball games. Not to have the best bench in the NBA. We're getting our ass kicked every game....but our bench is really good. Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know why are you so fixated on whether a certain player starts or not, bec IMO, it doesn't matter.
    Last game Lou had ZERO assist, 6 turnovers and was a -26.
    Yes, I question some of Luke's decisions but not starting Williams is not one of them.
    I love Lou and he can come out of the bench and still play 40 mins but he's not perfect. His defense is still not good, he is not a good set up guy etc etc
    It's also about the other teammates that makes you play better and help mask your weaknesses. I think he plays good WITH Nance and Clarkson and esp against the other teams' 2nd unit.

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    I don't know why are you so fixated on whether a certain player starts or not, bec IMO, it doesn't matter.
    Last game Lou had ZERO assist, 6 turnovers and was a -26.
    Yes, I question some of Luke's decisions but not starting Williams is not one of them.
    I love Lou and he can come out of the bench and still play 40 mins but he's not perfect. His defense is still not good, he is not a good set up guy etc etc
    It's also about the other teammates that makes you play better and help mask your weaknesses. I think he plays good WITH Nance and Clarkson and esp against the other teams' 2nd unit.
    Lou Williams is balling like Allen Iverson in his prime. Would you have Allen Iverson in his prime coming off the bench in any scenario? Common sense people.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by kkinchen
    Lou Williams is balling like Allen Iverson in his prime. Would you have Allen Iverson in his prime coming off the bench in any scenario? Common sense people.
    He's one of the best players on the team, but he's not ballikg like prime AI. No, he's not. lol don't be delusional.