Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default If you were a high paid NBA Player-How much would you give to charity?

Let's make it 3 levels.

20 mill a year

10 mill a year

5 mill a year

What percentage would you give up?

Personally I'd do 20-25%

Default Re: If you were a high paid NBA Player-How much would you give to charity?

I'd donate whatever excess I had to get a nice round number. For example if I had 20,955,377 I would donate 955,377 so im left with 20 million exactly.

I do the same now but with smaller numbers. If I have 7 dollars, I'll donate 2 so Im left with 5.

Default Re: If you were a high paid NBA Player-How much would you give to charity?

None. Make your own way in life and don't be a useless fukk who depends on others to solve your problems.

[COLOR="White"]Probably like 10%. More if I'm earning 20 mil and less if I'm earning 5 mil[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    None. Make your own way in life and don't be a useless fukk who depends on others to solve your problems.

[COLOR="White"]Probably like 10%. More if I'm earning 20 mil and less if I'm earning 5 mil[/COLOR]
    Murica'

NOTHING.

Too many of the charities piss away the money on marketing and crap. I'd put the money into biotechs where the money is actually needed to bring forth treatments, particularly ones that focus on organ generation from stem cells; http://www.tissuse.com/

This would ensure that the money has actually gone into RELEASING treatments, too many get fvcked by the FDA's restrictions and never see the light of day until decades have passed by and people have died waiting for a release.

If you had to force me to donate to a charity, I'd pick one where the CEO takes in bare minimum for his salary (many take millions) and the focus is around health and research.

I wouldn't base my donation on percentages though.

If I made 20 Mil, I would donate about 25-30%. The hoarding of comically excessive money is this country is criminal

What if that useless Fck had cancer and needed money for the expensive cancer treatments they must undertake?

Or someone who's disabled? And a family who has no way of paying for the equipment, staff and treatment they need?

I'll just start an orphanage, and basketball school.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I wouldn't give money, I would actually go do something good.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    I'd donate whatever excess I had to get a nice round number. For example if I had 20,955,377 I would donate 955,377 so im left with 20 million exactly.

I do the same now but with smaller numbers. If I have 7 dollars, I'll donate 2 so Im left with 5.

At least you would donate.

Can't knock you on that.

We are assuming that the charity is legit and can take any form including what others have mentioned: biotech experiments etc. Anything that contributes to another cause...

20 mill a year
    -$1,000,000

10 mill a year
    -$500,000

5 mill a year
    -$250,000

That's 5% of my yearly salary. I would also make some schools if I was a millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Let's make it 3 levels.

20 mill a year 75-80%

10 mill a year 60%

5 mill a year 40%

What percentage would you give up?

Personally I'd do 20-25%
    yup

So did y'all see the white text or nah? I'm not that big of a piece of shit

So did y'all see the white text or nah? I'm not that big of a piece of shit
    [COLOR="White"]I did. You're a good dude[/COLOR]

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

110 percent of it