Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Who do you guys think is going to take their game to the next level next season?

Bennett. He will finally get positive win shares

Default Re: Who do you guys think is going to take their game to the next level next season?

Giannis
    Dipo
    Beal
    Davis
    Curry
    MCW
    Boogie
    Lin

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Bron.

if there is such thing.

We're gonna see a more mature Bron, picking and choosing his spots and playing off the ball better than ever before. With Kyrie setting him up, he'll be harder to stop, specially with the weight loss.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Marvin Williams.

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

giannis, davis, dieng

George Hill, obviously because of the added responsibilities. Always felt he was a skilled player but very passive, always content to just playing a role.

Local High School Star

Greek freak, oladipo, boogie, Davis, Bledsoe depending where he goes, I think Mcbob will do well in Miami if he starts
    Dieng could beast too, cavs really should try get him if they're gonna part with wiggins, hell give up tt and waiters
    Last edited by TheMilkyBarKid; 08-04-2014 at 10:00 PM.

Banned

Oladipo and Giannis

Blake, Giannis, and AD.

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Delly he already looks like the steal of the Bennett draft class. all he needs is minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Anthony Davis

I think the addition of Asik will allow Davis to slide into his natural position at PF, and also Asik provides the Pelicans with a true rim protector.

Lance Stephenson

He could really excel his game next year being an even bigger focus on offense than he was in Indiana.

Victor Oladipo

Greatly reminds me of Dwyane Wade in terms of offense and defense. One of the few guards in the league that's not afraid to go up for a block on a bigger body.
    Good post. I agree with all 3 guys. Hopefully MJ pushes Lance.

No love for the Black Falcon?

I rule the local playground unknowns8's Avatar

im really hoping drummond and oladipo go gang busters coz I have them in my fantasy team :)

Mario Chalmers

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

I think this is the year Leonard takes the reigns at the Spurs - becomes an all-star...