Default hey 3ball retard

rank these 4 players individually

1989 michael jordan
    1990 michael jordan
    2012 lebron james
    2013 lebron james

keep in mind... lebron was regular season and finals mvp both years

jordan was neither

since you rank 98 jordan ahead of 06 and 07 kobe bryant for these very reasons.. i'm interested to hearing your new narrative to fit your bullshit agenda

f@ggot

Default Re: hey 3ball retard

#1 2006 Kobe
    #2 2007 Kobe
    #3 1990 Jordan
    #4 1989 Jordan
    #5 2003 Kobe
    #6 1991 Jordan
    #7 2009 Kobe
    #8 1992 Jordan
    #9 1993 Jordan
    #10 2008 Kobe
    #11 2001 Kobe
    #12 2002 Kobe
    #13 1996 Jordan
    #14 1997 Jordan
    #15 2010 Kobe
    #16 1998 Jordan
    #17 1988 Jordan
    #18 1987 Jordan
    #19 2013 Kobe
    #20 2012 Kobe
    #21 2004 Kobe
    #22 2011 Kobe
    #23 2000 Kobe
    #24 1985 Jordan
    #25 1999 Kobe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    #1 2006 Kobe
    #2 2007 Kobe
    #3 1990 Jordan
    #4 1989 Jordan
    #5 2003 Kobe
    #6 1991 Jordan
    #7 2009 Kobe
    #8 1992 Jordan
    #9 1993 Jordan
    #10 2008 Kobe
    #11 2001 Kobe
    #12 2002 Kobe
    #13 1996 Jordan
    #14 1997 Jordan
    #15 2010 Kobe
    #16 1998 Jordan
    #17 1988 Jordan
    #18 1987 Jordan
    #19 2013 Kobe
    #20 2012 Kobe
    #21 2004 Kobe
    #22 2011 Kobe
    #23 2000 Kobe
    #24 1985 Jordan
    #25 1999 Kobe

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Interesting thread tbh. Lebron stans won't be much interested. Jordan and Kobe stans arguments usually gets weird since they usually back each other.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream
    Interesting thread tbh. Lebron stans won't be much interested. Jordan and Kobe stans arguments usually gets weird since they usually back each other.

3ball went off the deep end

lebron fans cracked the guy.. he turned on kobe fans and started saying the dumbest shit. its nutty

mainstream media really is the downfall of mj and his fans.. theyre writing the narrative and its eating away at the guy

never seen him this unhinged

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    #1 2006 Kobe
    #2 2007 Kobe
    #3 1990 Jordan
    #4 1989 Jordan
    #5 2003 Kobe
    #6 1991 Jordan
    #7 2009 Kobe
    #8 1992 Jordan
    #9 1993 Jordan
    #10 2008 Kobe
    #11 2001 Kobe
    #12 2002 Kobe
    #13 1996 Jordan
    #14 1997 Jordan
    #15 2010 Kobe
    #16 1998 Jordan
    #17 1988 Jordan
    #18 1987 Jordan
    #19 2013 Kobe
    #20 2012 Kobe
    #21 2004 Kobe
    #22 2011 Kobe
    #23 2000 Kobe
    #24 1985 Jordan
    #25 1999 Kobe

lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSteve
    lol

regardless where you have the top 4 ranked.. its arguable 1989/90 mj is #1

its a coin flip IMO

whats inarguable is that jordans peak were the 2 seasons prior to him winning titles

kobes was also shortly prior to his titles the 2nd time around

not everyone wins during their best years. its ok not to win mvp either

a lot of the time a players MVP season isn't their peak...

barkley, curry, durant, kobe, jordan, malone, dirk

its quite normal
    Last edited by kennethgriffen; 01-19-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

You know you're not supposed to drink with the antidepressants you take, kenneth.

Local High School Star DJMcDonald's Avatar

3ball triggering the hell out of Brick stans with facts and logic right now

This is what happens when they try to force their way into a debate they have no business being. Top 5 of all time with only 1 MVP? Only 2 FMVPs? I love the guy, but **** that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
    3ball triggering the hell out of Brick stans with facts and logic right now

This is what happens when they try to force their way into a debate they have no business being. Top 5 of all time with only 1 MVP? Only 2 FMVPs? I love the guy, but **** that

"me in my prime. i wouldn't lose to anyone except kobe bryant"

- Michael Jordan

if prime MJ loses to prime kobe then how the **** would 98 MJ beat the guy

this is retarded... jordan fans are illogical and at this point more annoying than lebron stans

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    You know you're not supposed to drink with the antidepressants you take, kenneth.

whos better. 98 MJ or 06 kobe

please tell me you're not just as much of a fool as 3ball

jordan has the better career and arguably the better peak skills.. its a coin flip IMO

but nearly a decade past his prime i don't see how MJ is above peak kobe

Op is usually an okay poster, i guess everyone is a f@ggot every once in a while though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    Op is usually an okay poster, i guess everyone is a f@ggot every once in a while though.

at this point i really dont care about lieing anymore to create some kind of "tag team" attack on another fan base... i tried it for 6 months out of respect for stalkers wishes

i dont feel clean. jordan is being propped up like a god by his stans and its disturbing.. theyre no better than lebron stans TBH

they let the media hype go to their head

the best players ever arent separated by much. its mostly about who has the most support

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

So we really just pretending Kobe, Lebron, AI, Arenas, Pierce, Ray Allen, Dirk, and Melo all hit their career highs by chance and guys like Nash went from pretty good to all time great in that run by chance and the leagues altered perimeter defense rules had nothing to do with the little explosion those years?

Jason Richardson with his 1976 handles was having back to back 40 point games shooting 17-26 vs the NBA champs putting up over 23 a game which in the late 90s would have had him top 3 in the league. Arenas handing the Lakers and Suns 60 and 54 a few days apart. AI, Lebron, and Arenas all having 33ppg months. 30+ year old AI had 3 34ppg months one season alone. Raw Lebron putting up 33ppg for 3 months. Pierce doing 27 on 47% shooting when he was just doing 23 on 40%. Wade totally unguardable in the playoffs. Defenders forced to play with their hands nearly behind their bodies to avoid a call and every bump in the lane a foul.

Kobe was like the others....having career nights because the league decided it didnt want the Pistons and Spurs making games ugly anymore. They opened it up on purpose and anyone good looked great and anyone great looks unstoppable. The true elites like Kobe became gods.

Doesnt mean they were actually better at basketball all of a sudden.

90 MJ is better than 2013 Lebron because hes a better basketball player. All that who won what this particular season shit does it let people who dont want to really get in too deep pretend they know the intricacies of these peoples games. Players are essentially who they are for years at a time win or lose injury aside. THe circumstances around them change more than they do.

06 Kobe isnt some special version. Its essentially 03 Kobe in a league where past his prime AI can score like he never did at his peak. 2001 Kobe on his own team in 2006 would have been hell. 2010 Kobe on a bad team in 06 would have been hell. Any version of Bulls Jordan would have been. Hell 01 Wizards Jordan might have done 28 a game in 2006 if he stayed healthy.

The change started in 05 but by 06 and 07? Good wing players could do whatever they wanted. Go watch clips of Jason Richardson giving the heat 44. Watch James Posey get a couple fouls then literally play with his arms wide behind his back damn near guiding Jrich into the lane to draw blocking fouls on guys who didnt do shit.

It was simply a different league and it was by design. Dantoni was on record saying the league wanted to gt the bruisers influence down and get back to skills and open up the game. The ref emphasis was on holding, hand checking, bumping on drives, and generally doing anything to stop a talented exciting guard from having his way.

Of course Kobe went off in 06 and 07. Guys not half as talented as him were scoring more than superstars did in 1998. Kobe was still Kobe. He was just Kobe in a bitch ass league much like Harden and the rest of these guys are in now...to a much worse degree.

Second 3 peat Jordan was as good as anyone ever was other than 88-93 Jordan and the few guys who have a legit GOAT case. Those guys could match slowed down Jordan. You seem to think Kobe was one such player just as some do for Lebron.

I dont agree. But it isnt so wrong I feel a need to lose my mind over it.

You could argue peak Kobe, Lebron, Duncan, Hakeem,...whoever....vs post prime Jordan. Thats fine. I take Jordan but you wont automatically look like an idiot for going the other way.

You on here acting like someone spit in your Chipotle burrito over people taking Jordan is pretty childish really.

The stars of 06 were not special because they scored more than ever. They were in a special league. Look at all the stars outside Kobe...that should be clear.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    So we really just pretending Kobe, Lebron, AI, Arenas, Pierce, Ray Allen, Dirk, and Melo all hit their career highs by chance and guys like Nash went from pretty good to all time great in that run by chance and the leagues altered perimeter defense rules had nothing to do with the little explosion those years?

Jason Richardson with his 1976 handles was having back to back 40 point games shooting 17-26 vs the NBA champs putting up over 23 a game which in the late 90s would have had him top 3 in the league. Arenas handing the Lakers and Suns 60 and 54 a few days apart. AI, Lebron, and Arenas all having 33ppg months. 30+ year old AI had 3 34ppg months one season alone. Raw Lebron putting up 33ppg for 3 months. Pierce doing 27 on 47% shooting when he was just doing 23 on 40%. Wade totally unguardable in the playoffs. Defenders forced to play with their hands nearly behind their bodies to avoid a call and every bump in the lane a foul.

Kobe was like the others....having career nights because the league decided it didnt want the Pistons and Spurs making games ugly anymore. They opened it up on purpose and anyone good looked great and anyone great looks unstoppable. The true elites like Kobe became gods.

Doesnt mean they were actually better at basketball all of a sudden.

90 MJ is better than 2013 Lebron because hes a better basketball player. All that who won what this particular season shit does it let people who dont want to really get in too deep pretend they know the intricacies of these peoples games. Players are essentially who they are for years at a time win or lose injury aside. THe circumstances around them change more than they do.

06 Kobe isnt some special version. Its essentially 03 Kobe in a league where past his prime AI can score like he never did at his peak. 2001 Kobe on his own team in 2006 would have been hell. 2010 Kobe on a bad team in 06 would have been hell. Any version of Bulls Jordan would have been. Hell 01 Wizards Jordan might have done 28 a game in 2006 if he stayed healthy.

The change started in 05 but by 06 and 07? Good wing players could do whatever they wanted. Go watch clips of Jason Richardson giving the heat 44. Watch James Posey get a couple fouls then literally play with his arms wide behind his back damn near guiding Jrich into the lane to draw blocking fouls on guys who didnt do shit.

It was simply a different league and it was by design. Dantoni was on record saying the league wanted to gt the bruisers influence down and get back to skills and open up the game. The ref emphasis was on holding, hand checking, bumping on drives, and generally doing anything to stop a talented exciting guard from having his way.

Of course Kobe went off in 06 and 07. Guys not half as talented as him were scoring more than superstars did in 1998. Kobe was still Kobe. He was just Kobe in a bitch ass league much like Harden and the rest of these guys are in now...to a much worse degree.

Second 3 peat Jordan was as good as anyone ever was other than 88-93 Jordan and the few guys who have a legit GOAT case. Those guys could match slowed down Jordan. You seem to think Kobe was one such player just as some do for Lebron.

I dont agree. But it isnt so wrong I feel a need to lose my mind over it.

You could argue peak Kobe, Lebron, Duncan, Hakeem,...whoever....vs post prime Jordan. Thats fine. I take Jordan but you wont automatically look like an idiot for going the other way.

You on here acting like someone spit in your Chipotle burrito over people taking Jordan is pretty childish really.

The stars of 06 were not special because they scored more than ever. They were in a special league. Look at all the stars outside Kobe...that should be clear.

body slam