Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Heat Going Through Easist Playoffs In Sports History

the knicks easiest 1st round opponent besides magic. never won playoff game in years lost 2 starters now
    2nd round howardless magic or pacers
    Ecf beating down bulls without its mvp and situations they had all season long or broken down old celtics........

if heat were in west wouldnt be favorites to come out. in 2 yrs east will be more of joke than early 2000

I usually hit open layups e's Nikees's Avatar

Default Re: Heat Going Through Easist Playoffs In Sports History

I'm really hoping the Pacers can turn it up a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaro Durant
    the knicks easiest 1st round opponent besides magic. never won playoff game in years lost 2 starters now
    2nd round howardless magic or pacers
    Ecf beating down bulls without its mvp and situations they had all season long or broken down old celtics........

if heat were in west wouldnt be favorites to come out. in 2 yrs east will be more of joke than early 2000
    cool story, thats what they said last season too.

Wouldn't matter if the Heat went 73-9 and swept the finals against the Monstars there would still be mad haters.

Banned

The Heat wouldn't stand a chance against the Monstars

Excuses, excuses.

I'm not even a Heat fan at all, but it makes me sick when people go to such insane lengths to try and discredit them.

Some of you take sports too seriously.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I said the same thing myself last year. The Heat had it relatively easy in the playoffs. But when they made it to the Finals, they weren't expecting the Mavs to "play back" and got mollywhopped for it. I see the same thing happening this year. Hopefully they play Boston in the second round and that's where the real playoffs start for them. Then we'll revisit this issue.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    Excuses, excuses.

I'm not even a Heat fan at all, but it makes me sick when people go to such insane lengths to try and discredit them.

Some of you take sports too seriously.
    ????too seriously?playing sports is a job to an athlete just like a 9 to 5 is for a everyday common person! I hope u take dat stuff seriously u bum! But i agree with the poster. If the heat dont win it this year they are trash and if they do well damn they was supposed to. Only teams that can beat them in a seven game series are as follows: lakers,spurs,thunder.all west teams so u already know the heat headed for the finals.this was supposed to be the heat breakout year.they should have went no less than 60-6 in the regular season.NO LESS.they got potentially three hall of famers on their team in a nba era where floppin gets you to the free throw line 20 timed a night!arr u kidding me?if jordan was in his prime in this era his nickname would be air jesus or gods son.U cant even play effective defense anymore.the heat finally gettin production out of the bench.battier was a great addition.if norris cole can break out his slump he is a good piece.mikee miller got his stroke back.chalmers attackin the rim more.only weakness is size and they make that up with their speed.the heat are a dynasty just waitin to be born but they gotta dominate first

tooo easy

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    ????too seriously?playing sports is a job to an athlete just like a 9 to 5 is for a everyday common person! I hope u take dat stuff seriously u bum! But i agree with the poster. If the heat dont win it this year they are trash and if they do well damn they was supposed to. Only teams that can beat them in a seven game series are as follows: lakers,spurs,thunder.all west teams so u already know the heat headed for the finals.this was supposed to be the heat breakout year.they should have went no less than 60-6 in the regular season.NO LESS.they got potentially three hall of famers on their team in a nba era where floppin gets you to the free throw line 20 timed a night!arr u kidding me?if jordan was in his prime in this era his nickname would be air jesus or gods son.U cant even play effective defense anymore.the heat finally gettin production out of the bench.battier was a great addition.if norris cole can break out his slump he is a good piece.mikee miller got his stroke back.chalmers attackin the rim more.only weakness is size and they make that up with their speed.the heat are a dynasty just waitin to be born but they gotta dominate first

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    The Heat wouldn't stand a chance against the Monstars
    The monstars are a garbage team. MJ beat them with scrubs like elmer fudd and the rooster on his team. The only decent player he had next to him was bugs bunny.

MJ = GOAT

no excuses this year, i dont like OKC's chances but then again i didn't like the Mavs' chances either

[COLOR=Teal]

Stern's evil genius schemes are working. Muwahahahaha
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    I said the same thing myself last year. The Heat had it relatively easy in the playoffs. But when they made it to the Finals, they weren't expecting the Mavs to "play back" and got mollywhopped for it. I see the same thing happening this year. Hopefully they play Boston in the second round and that's where the real playoffs start for them. Then we'll revisit this issue.
    http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=109

Is it the Lebronytes acting like the Knicks are nothing, or you...the spastic retard who's insisting the Heat's playoff run hasn't even begun yet since they are facing the Knicks, and not Boston?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by K.Koscik
    The monstars are a garbage team. MJ beat them with scrubs like elmer fudd and the rooster on his team. The only decent player he had next to him was bugs bunny.
    Nah, Jordan was carried by Bill Murray.

It really is an extremely easy path, especially compared to what whoever comes out of the West will have to face...