Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-28-2015, 06:08 AM   #31
6 for 24
self-proclaimed Mamba

Default Re: I don't think there's a player that can beat LeBron in a street fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT123
OP is correct. It's not a coincidence that no nba player has EVER tried to lay hands on the King. Unfortunately other players get bullied by scrubs...

I have pointed this out before, but it bears repeating. Although it may appear that Mr. Childs got the "upper hand" here, subsequent analysis shows that the self-proclaimed Mamba was the true victor.

Did you happen to see what happened the next time these two met? It was on January 28th, 2001, and Kobe put up an incredible PERô score of 38 (on a respectable 12/27 shooting) to put Mr. Childs in his place. The Knicks may have won that game handily, but Kobe definitely slept well that night!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
6 for 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 06:11 AM   #32
sportjames23
GOAT

Default Re: I don't think there's a player that can beat LeBron in a street fight...

sportjames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 06:18 AM   #33
AirFederer
WIND DEFENDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 for 24
I have pointed this out before, but it bears repeating. Although it may appear that Mr. Childs got the "upper hand" here, subsequent analysis shows that the self-proclaimed Mamba was the true victor.

Did you happen to see what happened the next time these two met? It was on January 28th, 2001, and Kobe put up an incredible PERô score of 38 (on a respectable 12/27 shooting) to put Mr. Childs in his place. The Knicks may have won that game handily, but Kobe definitely slept well that night!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
AirFederer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 06:45 AM   #34
20Four
Banned

20Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 09:19 AM   #35
LootOP
Decent playground baller

Luckily most players CAN beat Lebron James in the NBA finals.
LootOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 09:30 AM   #36
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeApe
Nah, I doubt he's even ever been in a fight. Maybe some tussling as a kid, but being able to fight is about a lot more than physical traits. I'm sure there's plenty of dudes in the league who would legit destroy him.

Only if you both are around the same size & athleticism.... A bigger & more athletic guy than you will always kick your ass (even if you are a 100th degree black belt) unless you land the luckiest sucker / haymaker / surprise punch, dont watch to much Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee movies. :P

Last edited by pauk : 09-28-2015 at 09:33 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 10:36 AM   #37
dubeta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 for 24

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

dubeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 11:18 AM   #38
feyki
College star

Last edited by feyki : 09-28-2015 at 11:21 AM.
feyki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: