Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2015, 07:11 AM   #16
34-24 Footwork
Big Mamba-Little Mamba
 
34-24 Footwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5,467
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
The Sixers got to the finals on the backs of their defense (which Iverson wasn't even top 5) and the backs of the refs.

You right. Despite Iverson's 36PPG and 2STLS per game in the finals, he ain't sh!t.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:20 AM   #17
34-24 Footwork
Big Mamba-Little Mamba
 
34-24 Footwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5,467
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
No one hates Allen Iverson. He actually became an efficient player after the NBA changed it rule in 2005.

PS:


OP is a Piece of $hit. I hope you Die this year. You are just a waste of Oxygen.

I love you.

edit- seriously, let's be adults in this thread.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:20 AM   #18
Smoke117
Banned
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 18,771
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
You right. Despite Iverson's 36PPG and 2STLS per game in the finals, he ain't sh!t.


35.6ppg on 32.3 shots (.486%ts)...wow, what a stud.

For series against the bucks: 30.5ppg on 31.0 shots (.435%ts)...that's some real dominant scoring...when you need 31 shots to score 30.5 points.

For that playoffs: 32.9ppg on 30.0 shots...

Any star guard whether it be Allen, Tmac, Kobe, Vince could have done better than that if they were chucking bullshit like that. In that bucks series Ray averaged 27.1ppg on 20.1 shots. Iverson needed 11 more shots to average 3.5 more points...that's some real dominance there.

I got things to do today, so while it's been fun...I need some sleep.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 09-27-2015 at 07:23 AM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:46 AM   #19
Vaniiiia
Banned
 
Vaniiiia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: OKC-CLE
Posts: 794
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
Because those players played guard, LeBron plays "Point Forward", which means he gets to occupy the offensive position of the point guard and assume defensive responsibilities of the point guard while he is in fact actually a Power Forward. If you remove a Power Forward from a line up and add a Point Guard, your defense will suffer.

Iverson and Kobe fulfilled those scoring responsibilities while playing as a guard, LeBron has to masquarade as a guard while he really is a Power Forward to produce the same offensive stats as a guard, while not providing the defensive responsibilities that are expected from a Power Forward.
You are so ****ing unbelievably cringe worthy. Biting 3balls style and relentlessly riding his dick, while also trying hard to come off like you know what you're talking about.

I don't think I've ever cringed as hard in my life as I did just now reading your posts. You are seriously the most embarrassing poster to ever occupy this forum.
Vaniiiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:51 AM   #20
warriorfan
The Bully
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,638
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniiiia
You are so ****ing unbelievably cringe worthy. Biting 3balls style and relentlessly riding his dick, while also trying hard to come off like you know what you're talking about.

I don't think I've ever cringed as hard in my life as I did just now reading your posts. You are seriously the most embarrassing poster to ever occupy this forum.

warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:57 AM   #21
Vaniiiia
Banned
 
Vaniiiia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: OKC-CLE
Posts: 794
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

No self-awareness.

Everyone either ignores you or straight up murders you. There's no in between.

Keep spamming the same unfunny stuff over and over again, maybe one day someone will quote you with a "" (though it probably will only be to spite me, so don't give yourself too much props if it ever happens, cause we all know your material is cringe inducing garbage)
Vaniiiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:03 AM   #22
warriorfan
The Bully
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,638
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniiiia
No self-awareness.

Everyone either ignores you or straight up murders you. There's no in between.

Keep spamming the same unfunny stuff over and over again, maybe one day someone will quote you with a "" (though it probably will only be to spite me, so don't give yourself too much props if it ever happens, cause we all know your material is cringe inducing garbage)

what

a

meltdown
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:14 AM   #23
Vaniiiia
Banned
 
Vaniiiia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: OKC-CLE
Posts: 794
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniiiia
Keep spamming the same unfunny stuff over and over again
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
what

a

meltdown




I still can't get over you blatantly copying 3balls style. You think because you ride his nuts that you guys are actually on the same level, and are apart of some team?

Hahaha. Oh my god... the cringe is very very real.

You and 3balls relationship is like a random guy being nice to a retard, so the retard thinks they're now best-friends and starts copying what ever the random guy does.



Hilarious, sad, and embarrassing all in one. It's what ISH is all about.
Vaniiiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:26 AM   #24
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 30,763
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

what is this thread trying to say? Still not sure
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:28 AM   #25
warriorfan
The Bully
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,638
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniiiia




I still can't get over you blatantly copying 3balls style. You think because you ride his nuts that you guys are actually on the same level, and are apart of some team?

Hahaha. Oh my god... the cringe is very very real.

You and 3balls relationship is like a random guy being nice to a retard, so the retard thinks they're now best-friends and starts copying what ever the random guy does.



Hilarious, sad, and embarrassing all in one. It's what ISH is all about.

Are you alright? Are you feeling trolled? Do you need to talk about it?





Pm me.
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:35 AM   #26
Vaniiiia
Banned
 
Vaniiiia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: OKC-CLE
Posts: 794
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan
Are you alright? Are you feeling trolled? Do you need to talk about it?





Pm me.





You're actually incredibly fun to bully because you're too ****ing stupid to know when you're getting pummeled.

Usually picking on retarded people isn't cool... but retards with an ego are fair game.



Let's see if you can break the 12 minute mark this time!
Vaniiiia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:43 AM   #27
34-24 Footwork
Big Mamba-Little Mamba
 
34-24 Footwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 5,467
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
what is this thread trying to say? Still not sure

Shooters/scorers who play the SG position and are volume shooters aren't given the same benefit of the doubt that Lebron is given when it comes to FG%...even though he is position-less and they are essentially paid to scorer the ball...even if that means at a high volume.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:49 AM   #28
warriorfan
The Bully
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,638
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniiiia





You're actually incredibly fun to bully because you're too ****ing stupid to know when you're getting pummeled.

Usually picking on retarded people isn't cool... but retards with an ego are fair game.



Let's see if you can break the 12 minute mark this time!

rent free
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:50 AM   #29
90sgoat
National High School Star
 
90sgoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,984
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Iverson was a no good chucker what is there to debate?

Like Lebron he was unable to change his game into a more team oriented game.
90sgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:40 PM   #30
JT123
big time kobe stan
 
JT123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kobeville
Posts: 7,281
Default Re: Iverson, Kobe and Lebron- FG% Arguments That are Inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniiiia




I still can't get over you blatantly copying 3balls style. You think because you ride his nuts that you guys are actually on the same level, and are apart of some team?

Hahaha. Oh my god... the cringe is very very real.

You and 3balls relationship is like a random guy being nice to a retard, so the retard thinks they're now best-friends and starts copying what ever the random guy does.



Hilarious, sad, and embarrassing all in one. It's what ISH is all about.
JT123 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy