Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2015, 07:25 PM   #46
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Default Re: Chris Paul Conference Finals Watch - A Crowning Achievement to a Remarkable Career

ArbitraryWater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:26 PM   #47
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Chris Paul Conference Finals Watch - A Crowning Achievement to a Remarkable Career

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:28 PM   #48
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

honestly.. who makes a shrine of themselves in their own home..

hanging up your own jersey on the wall lol

put those rings in a safety deposit box before youre family gets raped and murdered

that being said.... parker is the best PG of his generation
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:28 PM   #49
ImKobe
From the words of Zeus

ImKobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:30 PM   #50
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
honestly.. who makes a shrine of themselves in their own home..

hanging up your own jersey on the wall lol

put those rings in a safety deposit box before youre family gets raped and murdered

that being said.... parker is the best PG of his generation

you have a ****ing Kobe shrine in your house shut up.. thats perfectly legit and alot of guys who made it do it.
Old 05-17-2015, 07:31 PM   #51
YouGotServed

Default Re: Chris Paul Conference Finals Watch - A Crowning Achievement to a Remarkable Caree

I see you OP. I see you

Old 05-17-2015, 07:31 PM   #52
PsychoBe
Basketball Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninephive
Folks, I will bump this thread next year. This should not be a blemish on the immaculate resume of CP3. Some players never make the second round of the playoffs their whole career. Not good players, but some players. I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I know there are players who have never even MADE the second round of the playoffs. So think about that. Chris Paul has a better resume than all of those players.

PsychoBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 07:35 PM   #53
TMacYaoRockets
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

You made Steve Ballmer sad, OP.
TMacYaoRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:52 PM   #54
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninephive
Let us pause this evening as we potentially witness a crowning achievement in a ten year career remarkably devoid of postseason success. Amid an unbelievably stacked cast and with a championship-proven coach, this warrior looks to culminate his career with a round 3 appearance. It was hard fought through a grueling first-round 7-game series and a more-difficult-than-forseen second round. Despite sitting out early in the series, Paul has willed his team to the brink of 2nd round victory. The standard for former MVP candidates has never been lower, and yet we can all get past the flopping and pushoffs and enjoy an unprecendednted level of success.

Standing beside a power forward who led his team in scoring in both the regular season and playoffs, a center who led the league in rebounding and FG%, and a supporting cast featuring a playoff-clutch sharp-shooter, a sixth-man of the year, and up-and coming bench players like a coach's son, Chris Paul has "led" his team to the brink of the promised land. We have to ask ourselves the question, will he enter? Tonight may answer that question. We have heard doubters say things like, "A Chris Paul led team will never make the Confernece Finals." And so far they have been remarkably accurate. But tonight may indeed potentially invalidate that statement (despite Chris Paul not actually statistically leading the team and missing games). So I say, possible congratulations to your potential 2014-15 Western Conference Finalist Los Angeles Clippers and their leader-at-heart, Chris Paul.

Fail.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:53 PM   #55
mehyaM24
College star

GOAT jinx? lmao
mehyaM24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 07:09 PM   #56
houston
Local High School Star

nope fail on chris
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #57
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: