Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If warriors don't win game 7...

...the NBA will lose so many fans that it won't even be funny. Imagine if Draymond wasn't suspended while Bogut was still healthy? Why did Curry get fouled out for no damn reason last night and then get ejected? They would never do that to Queen James and you know that shit. I can't see how you can respect the NBA anymore if they give the Queen her 3rd asterisk ring. I just hope the refs don't rig game 7 for the cavs as well. It definitely won't be a good look for the league. What u think?

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

Default Re: If warriors don't win game 7...

They have been rigging against Curry all year. Dude's just that great to have made it this far.

NBA Superstar

I think it's pretty telling that the only people going on and on about rigging are Lebron haters.

Stop acting like it has anything to do with the NBA. You and the others hate Lebron James, and hate it even worse to see him win. That's it.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    If warriors don't win game 7...
    ...it would be the greatest collapse in NBA history. maybe even in major sports history.

i'm not a lebron or a cavs fan, but it would be an awesome story of redemption. it would also call in to question last year's run, when almost every team the warriors faced were missing key players.

in short, it would be sweetly hilarious to watch the bandwagon going right over a cliff, but not before millions of lemmings frantically disembarked.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    ...it would be the greatest collapse in NBA history. maybe even in major sports history.

i'm not a lebron or a cavs fan, but it would be an awesome story of redemption. it would also call in to question last year's run, when almost every team the warriors faced were missing key players.

in short, it would be sweetly hilarious to watch the bandwagon going right over a cliff, but not before millions of lemmings frantically disembarked.
    I'm not going to lie but if LeBron played the right way I would respect him. He's a bitch for what he did and still doing pertaining to how he gets his way with calls. If he didn't snitch on Dray, still score 82 points through last two games then I would respect him. I definitely wouldn't respect the cavs given title too (no disrespect to REAL cavs fans like RBA).

Decent college freshman

...the NBA will lose so many fans that it won't even be funny. Imagine if Draymond wasn't suspended while Bogut was still healthy? Why did Curry get fouled out for no damn reason last night and then get ejected? They would never do that to Queen James and you know that shit. I can't see how you can respect the NBA anymore if they give the Queen her 3rd asterisk ring. I just hope the refs don't rig game 7 for the cavs as well. It definitely won't be a good look for the league. What u think?

I think you suck in analysis, and should watch something different then NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco totti
    How am I wrong? Please explain.

I rule the local playground

The officiating has been fair overall, if a little inconsistent. There is no asterisk on this series. Every win and loss has been earned by both teams

Quote Originally Posted by Klay 3D
    They have been rigging against Curry all year. Dude's just that great to have made it this far.
    Yea it's also funny how steph had those 2 fouls in the 1st too. He's the unanimous MVP and they did the boy wrong like that? I'm just saying.. why can't the NBA be fair? Why LeBron never get calls like that. Have LeBron ever fouled out in a finals game??

Quote Originally Posted by francesco totti
    I think he should put a bullet into his ****ing skull for being such a moron.

I rule the local playground

Yea it's also funny how steph had those 2 fouls in the 1st too. He's the unanimous MVP and they did the boy wrong like that? I'm just saying.. why can't the NBA be fair? Why LeBron never get calls like that. Have LeBron ever fouled out in a finals game??
    What the **** does being MVP have to do with it? Should he get preferential treatment? Dude committed 6 fouls last night. He wasn't getting played, he committed those fouls. Why was he going so hard for steals with 4 and 5 Fouls? He made his own bed, just like Draymond

he's fouled out in playoff games before(and they were questionable calls). The Draymond suspension wasn't too bad considering his previous antics, announcers mentioned it often in the playoffs how draymond was a few fouls from being suspended. Other teams have been screwed worse by suspensions, you're a knicks fan you should know.

Decent college freshman

damns i really thouth u gonna kill ur self, damn..

Like when people say they would boycott the NFL...

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

It doesnt matter how the game turns out.....people like you are gonna call it rigged if the Cavs win. You in here complaining about how Steph got called for fouls early....when the only reason he had to sit in the first was an intentional foul when Thompson had him sealed off in the post and Bron threw the entry pass. He decided...to foul...and not give up the dunk. That you can watch it happen and talk about the league "giving" him two fouls shows you arent being rational in the first place.