Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Besides Anthony Davis who do you think will be the best rookie this year?

Waiters will average:

15 ppg 3.5 apg 3rpg 1.3 spg 44% 34% 76%

Rookie of the Year numbers... book it.

Default Re: Besides Anthony Davis who do you think will be the best rookie this year?

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Waiters will average:

Waiters will be worse than lilliard , barnes , lamb , and austin rivers... imo. the cav's wasted this pick just like last year with thompson

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    Waiters will be worse than lilliard , barnes , lamb , and austin rivers... imo. the cav's wasted this pick just like last year with thompson
    You're an idiot. Don't disagree with me. My word is bond.

I'm awaiting excuses for that douche who lashed out at me when he didn't even know that T-Rob also had the "Head" nickname. Hence my comment.

Oh wait, "DUUUR U TROLLIN".

Waiters will average:

those aren't rookie of the year numbers with this class.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Thompson is fine and I don't know who the cavs should have picked ahead of him. Kanter doesn't look much better. They wanted somebody who could play NOW so Jonas was out. I don't buy into the Jonas hype anyways, i think he's highly overrated. I could be wrong of course.

I've liked what i seen out of lilliard so far, but its so damn early. Summer league means absolutely nothing. I do like Waiters over Barnes and Lamb though.

I rule the local playground MASH Transit's Avatar

I think MKG, Lamb, Lillard, Sullinger and PJ3 will all be solid rookies. Both Lambs, in fact, and watch out for Kyle O'Quinn being a darkhorse.

You're an idiot. Don't disagree with me. My word is bond.
    oh and i forgot Beal too.

I think Teletovic has a decent shot at this award too.

dion waiters is a gamble pick.. he's either star or bust, im going with bust the dude was projected mid to late first round.

my sleeper ROY pick Drummond hasn't looked so hot in summer league

MKG is the best bet to be a top 2 rookie at this point I'd say, maybe D-Wait or Lilliard (sp?)

In order

Lillard, Beal, Lamb, Plumlee

NBA sixth man of the year

4 way tie between Jeremy Lamb, Royce White, Dontanas Motiejunas and Terrence Jones for ROY.

Heard it here first.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

dion waiters is a gamble pick.. he's either star or bust, im going with bust the dude was projected mid to late first round.

he's not gonna bust.. no way. His floor is a decent to above average guard, and i think thats why the cavs picked him. He's a "safe" pick in that sense, although it seemed like the cavs were reaching. At the very least, he is very good at getting to the rim, he can create his own shot, and is good a creating for other players on the floor.

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

Jeremy Lamb is good, but he's primarily going to score on that team, probably have a 15/2/2/1 kind of season, not enough for ROY. The Rockets rooks are good, so their production would be spread out.

Lillard pretty much has the guard spot all to himself, and he has some pretty good offensive players around him in LA, Hickson, Batum & Matthews to help in the assist dept. I'm going with Lillard.