Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is Carmelo Anthony the only player in NBA history who GAINS WEIGHT DURING SEASON?

You would think with all the running involved in basketball, that one would LOSE WEIGHT...Anthony the last 2 seasons seems to have gotten fatter as the season progressed.

Is there another player who got fattier during the course of an NBA season.

Home of the 16

Default Re: Is Carmelo Anthony the only player in NBA history who GAINS WEIGHT DURING SEASON?

I've seen him play in person & he didn't look fat at all. Blame his round face & fat cheeks. lol

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Is Carmelo Anthony the only player in NBA history who GAINS WEIGHT DURING SEASON?

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    I've seen him play in person & he didn't look fat at all. Blame his round face & fat cheeks. lol

Ain't got nothing to do with the face homie.

Jared Sullinger the last two years came into training camp at least 10 pounds lighter than he ended up.

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Jared Sullinger the last two years came into training camp at least 10 pounds lighter than he ended up.
    AT LEAST.

It just means he's REALLY eating a lot because you lose so many calories playing NBA games AND all the practices. CP3, Lowry and Felton are other dudes who had a little excess to them. They could never QUITE get in tip top shape (although Lowry seemed to get past that now).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning

He's wearing the body armor under his jersey

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning

Lol at y'all calling him fat. This is such a played out subject. He probably has less than 10% body fat in that picture. Same was said for Wesley Matthews on mean tweets and he said he has 8% body fat.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Mo buckets, shaq, barkley

Cousins finished last season at 308

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Cousins finished last season at 308
    Dont sleep on Tractor Traylor

290 6"8

College star, cut from NBA bc he got so fat

Died from a heart attack while playing for a Purto Rican team mid-season

34 years young

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Dont sleep on Tractor Traylor

290 6"8

College star, cut from NBA bc he got so fat

Died from a heart attack while playing for a Purto Rican team mid-season

34 years young
    Damn!

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Yea I was gonna say Sullinger for sure. I'm hopeful for him as a Raptor fan, maybe the lack of interest for him this off season will scare him into making some changes but we'll see.

Oliver Miller?

Mike Sweetney has gained weight every season, and is much bigger now. I think he has a hormone problem though. I saw him recently in this basketball league that's going on this summer.