Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How does the Addition-By-Subtraction of Josh Smith on the Pistons affect his legacy?

The Pistons are literally steamrolling now after being last place ...and all they did was waive their "star" player

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: How does the Addition-By-Subtraction of Josh Smith on the Pistons affect his legacy?

Josh Smith has a legacy?

Default Re: How does the Addition-By-Subtraction of Josh Smith on the Pistons affect his legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    The Pistons are literally steamrolling now after being last place ...and all they did was waive their "star" player
    I don't know but it does a hell of a lot for the legacy of President-Coach Stan Van Gundy though.

In one fell swoop he basically destroyed Morey

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I don't know but it does a hell of a lot for President-Coach Stan Van Gundy though.
    After the Dwight debacle Gundy probably swore to never take a backseat to a prima donna again

He just fell from 673 to 758 on my all time list. Updating my big board as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    He just fell from 673 to 758 on my all time list. Updating my big board as we speak.

NBA All-star

it feels like the 5th starter who should be a 6th man is getting some attention for the Pistons.
    Last edited by GimmeThat; 01-08-2015 at 02:42 AM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Josh Smith has a legacy?

This

Josh Smith has a noteworthy Legacy?

That's news to me.

Just Pistons? Remember, he left the Hawks too. The Hawks are currently the best team in the league.

Josh Smith has no legacy

NBA Legend

i heard when josh smith moved out his mamas house they struck oil in the backyard the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Just Pistons? Remember, he left the Hawks too. The Hawks are currently the best team in the league.
    The league's good luck Chuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent

Houston looked good tonight. Him and D12 are not a easy combo to defend. People might be eating their words.