Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Default Has Charles Barkely been as vocal about KD/Kobe not making the AS team..

as he has been about Wade?
    Now I'm a HUGE Wade fan bordering on stan, however I'd have no issue with him not being a starter or even being left off in favour of guys like Wall, Butler, Lowry.

I notice though, that anytime this comes up (East all stars discussion or during a Heat game) CB makes it a POINT to rail on the process citing specifically Wade being a AS to be a travesty.

While I don't think it's a travesty I certainly believe guys like Butler etc are more deserving especially given as how Wade has already been an AS 11 times.

My only thing with Barkeley though is that he seems to me to have a PERSONAL issue with Wade. I've yet to hear he blast the fans voting with near the same vitriol and conviction in regards to Kobe and Durant.

In fact I haven't heard him criticize Kobe or KD being AS at all, maybe I missed it, yall let me know. He misses NO OPPORTUNITY to take a dump on my bro Wade though.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Has Charles Barkely been as vocal about KD/Kobe not making the AS team..

He just doesn't like the Miami Heat for whatever reasons. Dan LeBatard (who has a good relationship with Charles), has alluded to that as well.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Default Re: Has Charles Barkely been as vocal about KD/Kobe not making the AS team..

Barkely has been bashing Wade for years now

Decent playground baller They Won's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten

My only thing with Barkeley though is that he seems to me to have a PERSONAL issue with Wade.
    Must not have liked him since that cell phone commercial they did together years ago.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

who cares what Barkely want? It's all about the fans and the coaches not him.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

So it's confirmed that he hasn't crapped on KD or Kobe? because I don't have much issue with his overall take that the fans shouldn't be the deciders.

But if he hasn't spoken out against those guys being voted then I know for a fact he's just a hater.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten
    as he has been about Wade?
    Now I'm a HUGE Wade fan bordering on stan, however I'd have no issue with him not being a starter or even being left off in favour of guys like Wall, Butler, Lowry.

I notice though, that anytime this comes up (East all stars discussion or during a Heat game) CB makes it a POINT to rail on the process citing specifically Wade being a AS to be a travesty.

While I don't think it's a travesty I certainly believe guys like Butler etc are more deserving especially given as how Wade has already been an AS 11 times.

My only thing with Barkeley though is that he seems to me to have a PERSONAL issue with Wade. I've yet to hear he blast the fans voting with near the same vitriol and conviction in regards to Kobe and Durant.

In fact I haven't heard him criticize Kobe or KD being AS at all, maybe I missed it, yall let me know. He misses NO OPPORTUNITY to take a dump on my bro Wade though.
    The only time he gave Wade credit was when the Big 3 first came together he said it would be Wade's team. That's literally the only time I have ever heard him compliment Wade. I think he has a personal grudge against Wade, I just don't know why. He constantly bashes him.

Great college starter

I saw the replay of Inside The NBA this morning and heard Charles say that Wade isn't an allstar this year