Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA All-star

Default Re: Magic Johnson's son talks about being gay

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I don't know is some of these homos have heard that you can be a man and a gay guy at the same time...
    Fur coats, spotlight... unbelievable
    here's some food for thought

if you "can't be a man and a gay guy at the same time"

does that mean all gay males are essentially attracted to straight males only but settle for other gay males.

I have no idea how bi-sexual comes into play and all, and maybe those are the predominant male that gay males date.

I guess we might derive to the conclusion that gay male may function like lesbians if they are indeed attracted to other gay males.

no clue

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...v92y5dXdY4c0SK

Magic Johnson's Son "EJ Johnson" On The Wendy Williams Show

I have no problems with gay people. I would hate to have a daughter that acted like a complete diva, so it would really suck to have a son that acted like that, compared to a normal gay person.

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    I hate that just because you aren't interested in hearing about men f***ing each other in the *** you are labeled as "homophobic".
    I think that what would make you a homophobe and weird is thinking that gay people spend their time talking about getting ****ed in the ass while the media reports on it and non homophobes read about it. Why would such a thing cross your head? Especially when nobody is discussing that?

Edit: I didn't realize that this was an old thread and that I had already responded to this post.
    Last edited by jstern; 06-21-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Magic got HIV from having **** sex with men so what's the big deal about his son being gay?

Being bi is ok but not gay?

How bad do you have to be with girls to settle for men

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    How bad do you have to be with girls to settle for men
    Do you honestly think that's the reason he became gay.

Why would the site of a girl's ass give me an erection? Do you think that was a choice or a reaction of my body chemistry? I mean it's just a shape. Why can't I choose to have a knee cap turn me on? Did you choose to be straight? Does that mean that if you can't get girls you yourself can choose to get a hardon when with a guy, all simply by choosing? If you found yourself not being able to get a girl, will that also make you choose to act with feminine mannerisms? Do you really think Magic Johnson's son is simply choosing to act like a diva all day long, as well as other diva like guys like him. Do you think he lets his guard down when he's alone in his house or when he thinks nobody is watching? That sounds exhausting, especially when you can get beat up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern

Why would the site of a girl's ass give me an erection? Do you think that was a choice or a reaction of my body chemistry? I mean it's just a shape. Why can't I choose to have a knee cap turn me on? Did you choose to be straight? Does that mean that if you can't get girls you yourself can choose to get a hardon when with a guy, all simply by choosing? If you found yourself not being able to get a girl, will that also make you choose to act with feminine mannerisms? Do you really think Magic Johnson's son is simply choosing to act like a diva all day long, as well as other diva like guys like him. Do you think he lets his guard down when he's alone in his house or when he thinks nobody is watching? That sounds exhausting, especially when you can get beat up for it.
    There's actually no other way around it.
    Being gay is a choice.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

It's one thing to be gay. It's another thing to be GAY.

Magic can't be pleased.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

That's another reason Kobe is the greatest Laker ever.

Alpha men do not have gay sons, especially flamboyant gay sons.

Magic was a pass first player, just like all betas.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern

I know being gay is something people can't control, but is acting flamboyant a character trait someone's born with?

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    I know being gay is something people can't control, but is acting flamboyant a character trait someone's born with?
    Being gay, feminine is something that they can't control.

Now like I said earlier, being diva like is something I wouldn't even want my daughter to be. The femininity he cannot control, while the divaness for girls and gay guys is probably more of a symptom of having too much of a self focused mentality.

It's all hard to explain, but basically divaness is something that expresses in a self focused feminine person, while a with a macho self focus man, that self focusness expresses it self in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    That's another reason Kobe is the greatest Laker ever.

Alpha men do not have gay sons, especially flamboyant gay sons.

Magic was a pass first player, just like all betas.
    Kobe can't produce boys though.
    Last edited by jstern; 06-21-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Do people here seriously believe gayness is genetic?