Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Reminder: LeBron Had The GOAT Finals Series Against the Best NBA Team Ever

Led BOTH teams in every category, while having the GOAT Finals series. This despite being severe underdogs against the best team in NBA History. Simply amazing.

Default Re: Reminder: LeBron Had The GOAT Finals Series Against the Best NBA Team Ever

Reminder: You've made this thread like 15 times.

And LOL at he beat the best team ever. Based on what? The playoffs clearly proved they were not as good as their regular season record indicates. Being pushed to the absolute brink by OKC proved this. If they had stream rolled into the finals ala 2001 Lakers and Curry was playing in MVP form and LeBron/Irving still did this, it would be more impressive. But that wasn't the case.

But i'm not trying to come across as a hater. I still recognize what he accomplished and the weight it carries. But GSW was not the best team ever.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Reminder: LeBron Had The GOAT Finals Series Against the Best NBA Team Ever

I wouldn't say GOAT finals.

Maybe the last 3 games, but not the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    I am a raging h.omosexual

Ok, dude.

How could it be the GOAT finals if it took them 7 games to win?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    That's a ridiculous argument. '93 Jordan, '00 Shaq, '03 Duncan & '06 Wade all had monster Finals, are you telling me those performances take a hit because those series went 6 games? And all against worse teams than this years Warriors

Massive under dogs. No one gave them a chance. Don't be an idiot, son.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Silk being an obsessive fakkot as usual

Great college starter

One of the best teams ever. Their playoff record supercedes the regular season one, and as we saw, they weren't as dominant as advertised when the games mattered most

There's a reason all the players and coaches kept trying silence the hype by telling people to wait to see how they fare in the playoffs to cap the season. Its a different animal

National High School Star

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

73 win team needs Durant just to compete with Lebron.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Led BOTH teams in every category, while having the GOAT Finals series. This despite being severe underdogs against the best team in NBA History. Simply amazing.
    And despite playing as bad a game as an alleged superstar could ever possibly play in game 4.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    what about Curry ..

3-time NBA All-Star

Reminder: op is a proven coward