Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins 31/9/4 highlights

it should be noted that it was against the nuggets. less impressive

The only thing that Wiggins has surprised me with is his 3pt shooting this year, dude's been really solid and his stroke is getting better by the game. To be honest, I didn't think he would develop to be this good this quickly, guess I was wrong. Dude is out there balling on one of the worst supporting casts in the league. He's already excellent playing off the ball, his quickness when coming off screens, he's basically wide open.

To be honest, Minnesota was the better situation for him in terms of developing his game and building his image. I found me a new player who's career I can follow from start to finish after Kobe hangs em up. Too bad Lakers didn't luck out in lotto last year.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    It's impressive against any damn team in the league for a rookie to have a game like this, and he's having 20+ point games on a consistent basis on good efficiency in his last 12 games.

read this article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...just-cant-miss
    Last edited by ImKobe; 01-18-2015 at 05:57 AM.

Local High School Star

Really enjoy watching this kid play, I'm glad he got traded to Minny so he could really flourish and not be stuck behind the big 3 in Cleveland

From a Cavs perspective though, they done messed up by making that trade

we might not miss kobe much if wiggins builds on this. he looks like a player with potential to be a better version on kobe.

Banned

Honestly his shot looks nice. He's looks to be engaged and active. In college (partially due to him not being a focal point of the offense) he looked like he was sometimes just going through the motions and sometimes even shook. But he's looking confident. He's going to be really good in years to come. I think he can at least be around a DeMar Derozan level player which isn't bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    Really enjoy watching this kid play, I'm glad he got traded to Minny so he could really flourish and not be stuck behind the big 3 in Cleveland

From Lebron's perspective though, he done messed up by making that trade
    fixed.

imagine Wiggins coming off screens and getting wide open looks from 3 by Bran all game

plus the added improvement on perimeter defense AND the fast breaks... just another thing to add to the list of bad decisions by "The Chosen One"...

If Love leaves Cleveland...holy shit
    Last edited by ImKobe; 01-18-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Decent playground baller

Maybe Lebron wasn't such a good GM after all. I was hoping Wiggins would develop, didn't expect it to be so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    Isn't Afflalo supposed to be a decent defender? At the very least, he isn't someone you'd call a bad one.

That first dunk in the video is what excites me about Wiggins. It was absolutely effortless, no gather - just went straight up for the dunk nonchalantly. And it was so fast that the defenders didn't have time to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker

From a Cavs perspective though, they done messed up by making that trade
    Yeah, while it may have just been better for Cleveland's future to keep Wiggins and let him play alongside LeBron and Kyrie, I was a little disappointed when they drafted Wiggins then LeBron ended up signing there. Simply because if Wiggins truly was one of those "generational" type talents, I knew it meant we wouldn't see him truly flourish for a few years until Lebron started to really decline. I know Minnesota sucks (which isn't Wiggins' fault) but at least we're getting to see Wiggins have more free reign and show his true talent in his rookie season and not having to wait a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jetson
    Maybe Lebron wasn't such a good GM after all. I was hoping Wiggins would develop, didn't expect it to be so fast.
    He very likely wouldn't have developed this quickly in Cleveland. It may not have been until year three or so until we saw this Wiggins had the Cavs kept him.

Banned

He's gonna be good. He's already good, but he's gonna be good in the future too.

Wiggins and the Wolves will be even better once Rubio returns to the line-up.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by WillC
    Wiggins and the Wolves will be even better once Rubio returns to the line-up.
    Call me when Rubio shoots over 40% and scores 52.