Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: So where are the Dante Exum fans?

Hahahaha jameer

Jameer gets an A for effort.

OP is a stupid attention whore that made this thread, knowing that people would try to dig up his old posts and make fun of him...

lol @ the quote RBA posted.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I thought he would be better than he has been. Not ROY but that's because there's better players. He's looked like a let down though, even going on potential I thought he'd show a bit more. I was really high on him for the Australian team. Should still develop though he is really young. I think Jameers over reaction to Exum probably has something to do with how people were calling Gordon a bust when he was playing better than Exum has and if you look at their pre draft history he was more proven and actually won the MVP of the only tournament Exum played against real competition (the under 19's i think it was) that everyone held up as proving he was better.
    Jameer wanted Exum on the Magic and was the only one hyping him like crazy. Then when the Magic took Gordon he 180'd and started spouting how shit Exum would be.

Anyway, Exum has hit the rookie wall pretty bad at this point. It'd probably help if there was more of a veteran presence at PG for him to lean on, but he's got Trey Burke, so that's not a huge help. Exum was never a pick for this season anyway, it's just Burke has been so rancid at times and with Burks out for the year they've had to rely on him a bit more than they should have.

Op's a clown that has ISH on strings like a puppet.

Banned

So no Exum fans?
    kek

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

this site went down hill ever since the Jameer gimmick account was created. Can someone just IP ban this disease?

Basketball Genius

stop it jameer. i thought we were friends don't do this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Jameer wanted Exum on the Magic and was the only one hyping him like crazy. Then when the Magic took Gordon he 180'd and started spouting how shit Exum would be.

Anyway, Exum has hit the rookie wall pretty bad at this point. It'd probably help if there was more of a veteran presence at PG for him to lean on, but he's got Trey Burke, so that's not a huge help. Exum was never a pick for this season anyway, it's just Burke has been so rancid at times and with Burks out for the year they've had to rely on him a bit more than they should have.
    That was the plan. They are tanking. If they weren't he'd be in the D-league.

Banned

Realistically Jazzfans, do you think he's a bust?

Jameer in this thread:

I thought he was widely accepted as the most raw of all major PG prospects? He essentially came out of high school. He's gone from playing competitive basketball against children, where he was simultaneously the quickest and tallest person on the court....to playing against MEN who won't hesitate to wreck a skinny 19 year old.

If you're writing him off now, you're dumber than the folks who thought he'd be ROY.

oh wait, this a jameer alt thread and I've been trolled by a huge ******

Give me mod privileges and I'll clean up these shitstains

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    I thought he was widely accepted as the most raw of all major PG prospects? He essentially came out of high school. He's gone from playing competitive basketball against children, where he was simultaneously the quickest and tallest person on the court....to playing against MEN who won't hesitate to wreck a skinny 19 year old.

If you're writing him off now, you're dumber than the folks who thought he'd be ROY.
    I've watched his games and I can say that he does nothing well. I don't see it with him and I think that if he ever averages 15 pts and 7 assists then that would be amazing. He can't shoot. He can't shoot anything. He's a horrendous 3pt shooter and FT shooter. He's not that fast in the NBA, his passing skills are ok, he's not a great leaper and not super athletic. I'm not sure where he fits. He does not possess one skill that is head and shoulders above other players at his age for his position. Maybe he'll be decent but if you're looking for an all-star, this is not the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    I've watched his games and I can say that he does nothing well. I don't see it with him and I think that if he ever averages 15 pts and 7 assists then that would be amazing. He can't shoot. He can't shoot anything. He's a horrendous 3pt shooter and FT shooter. He's not that fast in the NBA, his passing skills are ok, he's not a great leaper and not super athletic. I'm not sure where he fits. He does not possess one skill that is head and shoulders above other players at his age for his position. Maybe he'll be decent but if you're looking for an all-star, this is not the guy.
    fair enough. I never have pegged him as an all-star, the position is so deep now. He isn't a great leaper, but he is very quick for his length.