Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You show me one American center in the entire USA that is as good at him at his age.

Go ahead.

Go on.

And since when is a hook shot not a post move? Lay off the sauce.
    http://youtu.be/Ai6ICoriN58

The actual projected #1 pick of the 2016 lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi

Looks like a bum. Tall skinny kid. He should go to Baylor to follow in the footsteps of Perry Jones, Quincy Miller and Isaiah Austin

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Looks like a bum. Tall skinny kid. He should go to Baylor to follow in the footsteps of Perry Jones, Quincy Miller and Isaiah Austin
    that was his freshman mix...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttjoWjzvm4

guys gonna be a stud

So what if he's tall and skinny.... They said the same thing about Kevin Durant, Kevin Garnett, and Anthony Davis. Look how good those guys are. Thon Maker looks like he'll be good in the NBA because he's so versatile. Hard to believe he's only 16...

Jahlil Okafor will eat this kid alive.
    Thon Maker as well

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    So what if he's tall and skinny.... They said the same thing about Kevin Durant, Kevin Garnett, and Anthony Davis. Look how good those guys are. Thon Maker looks like he'll be good in the NBA because he's so versatile. Hard to believe he's only 16...
    I don't trust kids from Africa to be all that great. Hakeem Olajuwon and Dikembe Mutombo are the exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    that was his freshman mix...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttjoWjzvm4

guys gonna be a stud
    He's just too skinny. Reminds me on a Manute Bol type - not skills, but his frame. Sudan doesn't have great NBA prospects. Luol Deng is the best thing to come out of there.

Sudanese guys just can;t bulk up, and KG, Durant, Davis have been able to add bulk to their frames. THis guys is a mess with flailing arms everywhere, and is an injury waiting to happen.

Sorry to inform you guys. Jahlil Okafor will be a great big though.

He's just too skinny. Reminds me on a Manute Bol type - not skills, but his frame. Sudan doesn't have great NBA prospects. Luol Deng is the best thing to come out of there.

Sudanese guys just can;t bulk up, and KG, Durant, Davis have been able to add bulk to their frames. THis guys is a mess with flailing arms everywhere, and is an injury waiting to happen.

kids significantly thicker than Bol and hes only 16 lol. People tend to mature, put on mass, grow, ya know.

Banned

I believe he lived in Australia since he was 5. Okafor is a different draft class thon is younger.

I rule the local playground

I think we had this discussion before but Peja could easily play for greek NT.He's a bit of different case than other naturalized players.Peja married a greek woman,and was spending off season in greece,i know he runs some businesses in thessaloniki(greek city).I'm not sure where he lives now tbh.His case is no different than Hakeem for example. Greek Nt's idiot players at the time are to blame for him selectin Serbia in the end.They pretty much vetoed his selection,funny how the same players had no problem with Jake Tsakalidis a few years later

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Jahlil Okafor vs. Cliff Alexander: Top High School Bigs Clash in EPIC State Tourney game

I really like the look of Okafor's game. He has a nice looking post game for a young guy... combination power and finesse. He does rely a lot on his right hand, but he's got a decent lefty hook and can finish with his left if he needs to.

Defensively, he has nice timing and instincts. It's always difficult to evaluate high school tape, but when two really good prospects match-up like in the above video, it gives you a little better idea of how these guys are going to look on the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi

He's a junior genius. Therefore he can't be the #1 pick in 2016.

Junior year = 2015

Senior year = 2016

This really isn't that hard to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

That's probably because he isn't 16 genius.

He's listed at 17. Also, he is originally from a country where date of birth is not when you are born, but when you REPORT YOU ARE ALIVE.

Like how Hakeem and Mutombo said they were 6 years older than what the NBA listed date of birth stated.

Or how many people in Spanish League kept saying Biyombo 6-7 years older than his listed date of birth.

He's 17 officially, and that's only the date from when they REPORT that they are alive, AFTER THEY WERE ALREADY BORN, which can be any time.

Under the law, the kid could be 5-6 years old, and at that day he becomes born.

And idiots like you are saying he's 16......
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-27-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ

kids significantly thicker than Bol and hes only 16 lol. People tend to mature, put on mass, grow, ya know.
    He isn't 16 idiot. If you are listed at born in February of '97, you are not 16.

Last edited by Euroleague; 07-27-2014 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
    I think we had this discussion before but Peja could easily play for greek NT.He's a bit of different case than other naturalized players.Peja married a greek woman,and was spending off season in greece,i know he runs some businesses in thessaloniki(greek city).I'm not sure where he lives now tbh.His case is no different than Hakeem for example. Greek Nt's idiot players at the time are to blame for him selectin Serbia in the end.They pretty much vetoed his selection,funny how the same players had no problem with Jake Tsakalidis a few years later
    Get ready to be called a racist, lying, trolling, insane, POS here.................just because you stated truth and fact.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-27-2014 at 03:27 AM.