Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron is not.....

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    a choker(how do you choke with a triple double?).
    another T-mac(dude has never been out of the first round, even though his teams always let him down)
    a stat stuffer.
    [COLOR="White"]leaving cleveland.[/COLOR]
    let it go. im looking at you laker fans, you guys are acting like a bunch of jackasses and dont even try to blame the "kobe trolls" this time.

Uh, you can blow that out of your ass. Just because you have some OBVIOUS issue with LA fans in general, it doesnt mean its JUST LA fans talking sh*t. The entire board is on Lebron's case. Get over it.

Derka
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Who said he's supposed to dominate?

The playoffs are team oriented, one star can only take you so far. Unless he's doing historic things, they werent going to advance unless his teammates stepped up and hit shots.

Another example, Varejao took a play off because he was BLEEDING.

You can stop accusing me of not watching the game now.
    I laughed out loud at how quickly JVG jumped off Flopajao's bandwagon when that happened. :oldlol

Local High School Star

Urgency?

What the hell was he supposed to do? Sprint 100% of the time? Honestly, how much do you expect from him? Is he supposed to just pull a 2007 game 5 out of his ass every time?
    He basically took the 1st half off to begin with

If mo doesn't explode, the game was over by halftime

So you singled out Laker fans, even though the ENTIRE fu*king message board happens to be cracking on Lebron right now eh? Okay.

Good college starter

He has good team mates. They just don't know how to use them. Not the players fault when they join the Cavs that they look horrible everytime. Things could have been done to use Shaq, Jamison, and Mo better.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Other than the 9 turnover's, they probably win the game...
    Yes Lebron is the reason they lost the game

Good college starter

He has good team mates. They just don't know how to use them. Not the players fault when they join the Cavs that they look horrible everytime. Things could have been done to use Shaq, Jamison, and Mo better.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Yes Lebron is the reason they lost the game
    No, but he's the reason they didn't win it...

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Uh, you can blow that out of your ass. Just because you have some OBVIOUS issue with LA fans in general, it doesnt mean its JUST LA fans talking sh*t. The entire board is on Lebron's case. Get over it.
    me get over it??

you guys were going at so hard last night. it was unbelievable. i have never seen anything like it. for as much as you guys complain, it was completely hypocritical.

seriously, great team effort last night. i swear the game thread was just flooded with laker fans.

dont take it personal, it was just another baseless assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    Shaq was missing point blank layups. Jamison threw up some ugly ass shots. I remember one where everyone in the game thread just said either jamison wtf?? or jamison for three pages.

also what does this have to do with lebron? is he supposed to coach and come up with a gameplan too?

...Was that a joke or are you really that stupid? You just said the exact same thing i said except you replaced ''lose'' with ''didn't win''. Its like saying: i didnt lie, i just didnt say the truth.

...Was that a joke or are you really that stupid? You just said the exact same thing i said except you replaced ''lose'' with ''didn't win''. Its like saying: i didnt lie, i just didnt say the truth.

Shaq was missing point blank layups. Jamison threw up some ugly ass shots. I remember one where everyone in the game thread just said either jamison wtf?? or jamison for three pages.

also what does this have to do with lebron? is he supposed to coach and come up with a gameplan too?
    And I remember LeBron shooting 8-21, losing the ball off his own foot, trying to post up Tony Allen and failing miserably, etc...

Don't let his stat padding ways fool you into believing he had a good game.

Lebron james simply is what he is, i mean the blame cant be solely placed on him the whole team including the coaching staff didnt bring it. Lebron is not IMMUNE to criticism though every superstar on any team gets the full brunt of the teams ridicule and he is no different. its just a situation of a person being built up so high and then tore down by the same people who built him up. I do think that there are things that lebron can do as far as his game goes. i think he relies waayy to much on his athletic advantage and not on the things he should. Going into his 8th season you would think that something would have clicked by now in his brain but i dont think that it has i think he is perfectly content with the way he plays and that is a shame.

Lebron james simply is what he is, i mean the blame cant be solely placed on him the whole team including the coaching staff didnt bring it. Lebron is not IMMUNE to criticism though every superstar on any team gets the full brunt of the teams ridicule and he is no different. its just a situation of a person being built up so high and then tore down by the same people who built him up. I do think that there are things that lebron can do as far as his game goes. i think he relies waayy to much on his athletic advantage and not on the things he should. Going into his 8th season you would think that something would have clicked by now in his brain but i dont think that it has i think he is perfectly content with the way he plays and that is a shame.