Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

This is constantly done on this forum. NBA fans lie and totally make up imaginary nonsense and fairly tales (which are lies) that so and so NBA player was the "Euroleague MVP".

It is done pretty much on a daily basis here. So many current NBA players were the MVP of the Euroleague apparently, that the Euroleague must have about 10 season and playoff MVPs each year.

Since, literally every single NBA player that played in Euroleague was the "Euroleague MVP".............according to the trolls and liars in this forum.

Of course, the problem is that 95% of these "Euroleague MVP"s according to trolls here that is, were in fact NEVER the Euroleague MVP. Either season, nor playoffs.

Can someone please explain then, why on a daily basis here, trolls lie and falsely claim that NBA players were "the MVP of the Euroleague", even though they were NOT.

I would love to hear this explanation.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-29-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

You alright buddy?

Need a friend?

Any league that has Pekovic and Nesterovic winning Player of the Month awards is a joke.

Get mad.

Banned

Anthony Parker was a fvcking MVP over there

that league need help

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    This is constantly done on this forum. NBA fans lie and totally make up imaginary nonsense and fairly tales (which are lies) that so and so NBA players was the "Euroleague MVP"

It is done pretty much on a daily basis here. So man current NBA players were the MVP of the Euroleague apparently, that the Euroleague must have about 10 season and playoff MVPs each year.

Since, literally every single NBA player that played in Euroleague was the "Euroleague MVP".

If course the problem is that 95% of these "Euroleague MVP"s according to people here that is, were in fact NEVER the Euroleague MVP. Either season, nor playoffs.

Can someone please explain then why on a daily basis here, people lie and false claim that NBA players were the MVP of the Euroleague when though they were NOT.

I would love to hear this explanation.
    Anthony Parker was two-time Euroleague MVP, don't deny it.

http://www.interbasket.net/players/u...honyparker.htm

Rasho Nesterovic was a monthly MVP in February of this year. Much like the NBA's "Player of the Month" award. Obviously not a real MVP, but still a statement of who is the best player over the course of a month.

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/83185/180/item

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    Any league that has Pekovic and Nesterovic winning Player of the Month awards is a joke.

Get mad.
    ouch

Cali Love

Navarro who won the euroleague mvp was a scrub on the Grizzlies that got his ass back to europe because he realized he sucked in the big leagues

If it is OK for NBA only fans here to make up lies and falsely claim numerous NBA players were "Euroleague MVP", even though that is a lie and they were not - then it should also be OK for any Europeans here to claim that any European players in Europe that played in the NBA were also the "NBA MVP".

That is fair. Otherwise, it would be a huge double standard and a clear bias.

So, since this forum has dubbed Nikola Pekovic, Rasho Nesterovich, Tiago Splitter, Gary Neal, Luis Scola, etc., etc., and many other such NBA players as "the Euroleague MVP" (and this is done constantly here), even though none of them, and many others that are dubbed "Euroelague MVP" here, actually were Euroleague MVP.......

that means that Spanoulis, Navarro, Jasikevicius, etc., were all also NBA MVP.

So, from now on, it will be acceptable for all Europeans in the forum to refer to any European player that played in the NBA and is now in Europe, as "NBA MVP".
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-29-2011 at 02:11 PM.

I rule the local playground

this seasons euroleague mvp Diamantidis has admitted himself many time that he's not good enough to play in the NBA

If it is OK for NBA only fans here to make up lies and falsely claim numerous NBA players were "Euroleague MVP", even though that is a lie and they were not - then it should also be OK for any Europeans here to claim that any European players in Europe that played in the NBA was also the "NBA MVP".

That is fair. Otherwise it would be a huge double standard and a clear bias.

So, since this forum has dubbed Nikola Pekovic, Rasho Nesterovich, Tiago Splitter, Gary Neal, Luis Scola, etc., etc., and many other such NBA players as "the Euroleague MVP" (and this is done constantly here), even though none of them and many others that are dubbed "Euroelague MVP" here, actually were Euroleague MVP.......

that means that Spanoulis, Navarro, Jasikevicius, etc. were all also NBA MVP.

So, from now on, it will be acceptable for all Europeans in the forum to refer to any European player that played in NBA and is now in Europe, as "NBA MVP".
    You are hands down the most butthurt poster I have ever come across.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Anthony Parker was two-time Euroleague MVP, don't deny it.

http://www.interbasket.net/players/u...honyparker.htm

Rasho Nesterovic was a monthly MVP in February of this year. Much like the NBA's "Player of the Month" award. Obviously not a real MVP, but still a statement of who is the best player over the course of a month.

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/83185/180/item
    He was NEVER Euroleague MVP. Anyone saying Rasho was Euroleague MVP is a liar. Also, player of the month in Euroleague is not even remotely similar to player of the month in NBA.

Rasho played 4 freaking games. You understand simple and basic logic or not? 4 games. 4 games. 4 games. 4 games.

Name me an NBA player of the month that played 4 games, and don't give me some BS about October or April or something ridiculous like that.

And the Euroleague award is based on your plus minus stat of the team with the best record in a month (again 4 games in Euroleague) genius. I would LOVE for you to show me where NBA player of the month is given out based on the plus minus rating of a player on a team that won 4 games in a month.

Either show me that, or stop trolling with such ridiculous nonsense.

Seriously, the level of trolling in this forum is beyond the pale.

Saw a basketball once

So, from now on, it will be acceptable for all Europeans in the forum to refer to any European player that played in NBA and is now in Europe, as "NBA MVP".
    Just a question, is Arkansas part of Europe?

Decent playground baller novocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catch24

Get mad.
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    ouch
    They never won the MVP of Euroleague. It is a LIE. This forum is full of NBA fans that make up these lies that every single NBA player that played in Euroleague was MVP there. It is a LIE.

That is the point of this thread. What makes these NBA fans make up such lies? Are they delusional that they cannot separate reality from lies? Are they borderline psychotic that they totally imagine such things and hallucinate them?

Do they have such a huge inferiority complex about the level of the NBA versus the Euroleague that they feel they have to make up such lies?

Are they racists against white people/black supremacists that want to make up these lies to make the "black man's" NBA appear better than it really is and make the "soft Euros" (racist code words against white people) league appear worse than it really is?

It has to be one of those.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-29-2011 at 02:17 PM.