Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    I am obsessed with demonizing Kobe

Notice how this nasty dunk only had ONE thread on ISH. If this was Kobe, instead of LeBron, there would be 3 pages in ISH's forum filled with theads of this dunk. We would hear about it for years; heck, we have heard about Kobe's PRESEASON block on Ray Allen (which was nothing special to begin with) for months. Then Kobe groupies will say, "did you see that dunk!?!?! Kobe's head was at rim level (even if his head was at least a foot away).

My point? When people say, "look at these Bron groupies"...it just doesn't make sense. There are no LeBron groupies. There are no Wade groupies. There are no Nash groupies. There are no Iverson groupies, etc., etc. Every player's fans, GENERALLY, are smart and rational. However, the same can't be said about Kobe fans (aka groupies).

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    Remember the fairly similar Kobe on Dwight Howard dunk how all the KnoeItAwl and Yinka Dare and their clones damn near got carpal tunnel trying to downplay that dunk? Based on their own logic, none of them can hype this one either.
    You serious? lol...

Pathetic

I like those LeBron 4's there. I need to get a pair. Nike hasn't released a posite based shoe in a while
    I heard they are even heavier than the III. I will get the White/Navy though.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Voratian's Avatar

Yarrrr....not only do I miss the Spurs game, but I found out they lost AND Timmy got banged on.

College superstar

They're foamposite so they're definitely going to be heavy. I weigh damn near 200lbs myself so shoe weight is no big deal to me. What's more important is how smooth they are as far as flexion and heel to toe transition. And 1 Chosen 1's are one of the lightest shoes I ever wore but the heel to toe transition is so clunky and unnatural I damn near trashed them

Why would you copp And 1 joints to start with?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by The Mamba
    You serious? lol...

Pathetic

I heard they are even heavier than the III. I will get the White/Navy though.
    The 4's are by far and away the lightest Lebron so far. We got them in a work today and they seem pretty decent.

College superstar

Why would you copp And 1 joints to start with?
    And 1's are very durable, and I can always get them at a good price. They got some great shoes and new concepts coming out this season too I saw some preview literature for at NT.

And 1's always seemed to fall apart on me, when I used to hoop. Although, I make alot of sharp cuts, etc. Nike for some reason have always clicked with my game, and my feet.

College superstar

I use my And 1's for my plyometrics/x training, running on the treadmill, outdoor hooping, and indoor hooping and the traction and overall performance stays the same (though the outsole is finally starting to peel on my Open Run's) and they're all light and have great traction. With my Nike's, just from indoor hooping alone they usually don't last as long.

Either way though, nobody can guard me. Best shoe I ever wore was an Adidas, A3 Superstar Ultras to be exact. Adidas recalled them and I sent both my pairs back to get the check, but I'd kill for a DS pair in a 13. After that the Kobe Mesh Playoff's, then Nike makes an appearance with the Flightposite KG's.

LeBron on Duncan though, nasty. He had one his rookie yr over Duncan with 2 hands tho.

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    Either way though, nobody can guard me.
    I beg to differ...

But seriously, I'm a hooper too. What city do you hoop in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GYHL9yLaVg

Anyone have a video of it happening live?

Banned

Default ...

who says "hoop". You guys must not be from the Northeast, Especially New York or NJ

College superstar

Fort Sill, Oklahoma. Jeff was supposed to set up some kind of playoff ISH meetup party/basketball game/barbeque event last season. If he ever does and I got money to get there, I'll show and prove. Here they go though, found the old pic. Shoes were so flamboyant too is also why I loved them. Bright ass red and chrome.

Ive never seen him in person but ive seen a few vids of Datz from DB.com stuff and Im definitely believe he can ball.

Local High School Star

I'm curious what LeBron's standing reach is. The ball looked so damn high on the ESPN replay, but now that I look at his feet they aren't that high off the ground. I'd say very average for an NBA player, on that particular play, yet he still somehow finished the dunk...