Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

Default Re: Frank Isola: "Everyone in the league knows Howard's going to Brooklyn."

Makes sense. Brook Lopez + Marshon Brooks + 2012 1st round pick is a decent package. This also ensures Howard doesnt miss out the 30m or whatever

Default Re: Frank Isola: "Everyone in the league knows Howard's going to Brooklyn."

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    At the end of the day, Otis Smith is going to concede defeat and work out a package with the Nets. Best case scenario is they get Lopez, Brooks, and picks.
    Why give up anything when you can get him for free? The Nets aren't James Dolan.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Why give up anything when you can get him for free? The Nets aren't James Dolan.
    This but the truth is, asset's are gonna be given sadly.

We could open up Brooklyn with Deron-Brook's-GilChrist-Hump-Howard , But guy's like Brooks and Lottery picks will be gone.

Oh and Niko dont think I like Isola,

Yesterday he said Him, Jerome Jordan, Novak, Spike Lee and towel boy could beat us. And Who won? Lin with Melo, Amar'e, Chandler and Smith or Deron with Brooks and Hump?

Unprofessional clown.

Also: Give us Al Ianazzone back.

Because if the Magic are willing to trade him to NJ they'll trade him period, and if NJ plays hardball their offer sucks (it's not an offer with a ton of good pieces, you can't remove some) and then they'll send him to LA, who will still have Gasol, and LA will win two rounds all of a sudden, Dwight will get movie offers, have some A-Lister blowing him, and have to decide in the offseason to give all that up plus $30M because he's tight with Deron. And because if D12 leaves and Deron goes to Dallas then NJ is ****ed and Billy King literally may be shot and killed by his owner.

NJ's leverage is shit if D12 has a ten second thought he might like another place. Why make that even the smallest possibility.

I can't believe you are still hurt over the Anthony trade, if we kept all those guys, we'd not have Lin, not have Chandler, had to resign them all to big money deals to keep them. Who is gone that was worth skipping the trade for?

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    Oh and Niko dont think I like Isola,

Yesterday he said Him, Jerome Jordan, Novak, Spike Lee and towel boy could beat us. And Who won? Lin with Melo, Amar'e, Chandler and Smith or Deron with Brooks and Hump?

Unprofessional clown.

Also: Give us Al Ianazzone back.
    Haha, AL came around. First month he was tweeting Net news every 10 seconds. It's almost stopped completely. AL COME TO THE DARK SIDE.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Haha, AL came around. First month he was tweeting Net news every 10 seconds. It's almost stopped completely. AL COME TO THE DARK SIDE.
    He was great, now we have Bondy who cant even spell our player's names right and always cracking lame jokes

If its a trade, whose to say Orlando takes back what NJ gives (Lopez, etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    Howard

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    There is very few options. There are Dallas, NY, LAC. I think those are teams that if Howard went there, he'd staty. However, none of them are realistic trading partners. So that's out.

Then there's LA - they are a mess right now, They have to figure out how to get Howard ONLY giving up Bynum and anything else not named Gasol. Difficult, especially with their leverage so low.

Then tehre is the Nets, whose GM would tear off and eat his left testicle to get Howard. And Howard wants to go there.

If Orlando wants to trade Howard, there's not very many place that are realistic.

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

D Howard in . D-Will out. After that Howard wants a trade again

I hear this tough decision is giving Howard insomnia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Y0cy-nvAg&ob=av3n

I hear this tough decision is giving Howard insomnia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Y0cy-nvAg&ob=av3n
    LINsomnia. You spelled it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    LINsomnia. You spelled it wrong.
    Something is wrong with my Lintellect.

No sleep till Brooklin