Straight Hardcore percelloveknicks's Avatar

Default melo is soft as hell

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ts-video/first let me explain, i was all for getting melo when the knicks traded for him, i was with franchize when everyone was against adding him, but he soft man!!! The baby green doodoo soft. The guy is a great scorer, and the highest paid player on the team, but at the same time he is not a leader, and never will be. He plays no defense to save his life. He opts to play a meaningless allstar game but chooses to not go down with the ship in regular season. I dont care what injury he has he will not play thru it. And now this crybaby ass crybaby telling the world he is scared of cats!!!! So every arena we visit this year everybody and their mama gonna have cat signs every time he touch the ball!!! Ive come to the conclusion that we will never ever win with him, and i want him gone!!!

Default Re: melo is soft as hell

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ats-video/this is the link that caused my rant, im sorry did the whole thing on my phone.

Really?

I mean.... really?

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Really?

I mean.... really?
    im sorry smoove but when he just revealed to 5he world that he is scared of cats, i just lost it, i wont post stuff like this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
    im sorry smoove but when he just revealed to 5he world that he is scared of cats, i just lost it, i wont post stuff like this anymore.

I hear you. You need nerves of steel to be a NYC fan. Let's get that #1 pick and sit back and chill -

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Really?

I mean.... really?