Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Dwyane Wade is the best SG in the league

Said all year a healthly Wade is a top 3 player still and got bashed for it....

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    I've said all year that Wade is still the 2nd best player in the world. His regular season wasn't great due to injuries, but that doesn't change the fact that he's Dwyane Wade. LeBron James is the only player in the world better than Dwyane Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    Since you must know, because Kobe makes more of a percentage of contested shots. Just look at the Thunder series. I respect it.

Wade had a bad year and last year was good, not great. I want to see him play like he did in the Pacers series with more consistency before giving him the crown.

The combination of a return to form for Wade and Kobe's continued aging will give Wade the crown sooner than later.

Just my observation.

Kobe is a better shooter than Wade. Wade is better in literally every other category.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I've said all year that Wade is still the 2nd best player in the world. His regular season wasn't great due to injuries, but that doesn't change the fact that he's Dwyane Wade. LeBron James is the only player in the world better than Dwyane Wade.
    based off of?

Kobe is a better shooter than Wade. Wade is better in literally every other category.
    So what?

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    So what?
    I just find it amazing that you would think Kobe is better than Wade based solely on him being a better shooter. Shit, Steve Novak is a better shooter. It's one thing.

This is old news. Wade has been better than Kobe since 05-06, except the next two years.

I just find it amazing that you would think Kobe is better than Wade based solely on him being a better shooter. Shit, Steve Novak is a better shooter. It's one thing.
    Yeah I would pick Kobe over Wade in a draft unless it's the Wade from this Pacers' series. Then I would pick Wade... I love that Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    lol