Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-14-2019, 03:36 PM   #4171
Grey Dawn
Spicy P!

Default Re: Raptors vs. Warriors Series Thread (NBA Finals)

Parade Monday!
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:56 PM   #4172
E_Stamkos
Friendliest Poster :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Dawn
Parade Monday!

What

A

Time.

Did you get into the mix last night?
E_Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 01:30 AM   #4173
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Props to the Raptors, the best team this year. Same with them winning their first ring.

I thought the Warriors would get a comeback until Klay went down. I knew mentally that was too much mostly because of what happened to KD the previous game where they did just enough to pull through. I was 100% certain they would win game 6, it was close but they played with poise and confidence. Props to Kawhi and their team. He's the best in the world now and it's up to Steph, KD or one of the Laker duos to prove it otherwise come next summer.

The team completely breaking down despite half assing regular season for two years in a row shows the physical toll it takes to make 5 finals. It also shows what a physical freak of nature Lebron is to make 8 and never get any long-lasting injuries.

I really can't complain about the team. They did give it their all but the injuries piled on so much, it was too much esp with Klay as it was. They really did fight their asses off and did everything possible, so I'm proud of them. Steph would have been nice for him to go nuclear after Klay went down to give Oracle its last win even if they lose in 7. What a F*CKING MAN Klay is though. Jesus Christ.. He walks back in his condition to get the free throws to help his team. Damn, I love this team. You can blame a lot of things, but they don't lack heart. That much is certain.

Hoping KD and Klay come back as close as possible to 100%, even if KD joins another team. You don't want ATG in their prime to be lessened in any way, we as fans deserve to see as much as possible from them. If KD decides to leaves, than all you can do is give the man his thanks for his amazing work in the last 3 seasons. He really gave it his all and i wish he didn't come back and risk his career like he did. Props to Looney as well, the guy was in constant pain and wanted to play no matter what. These men are something else.

Looking forward to next season. Bob has stumbled way too much since the Logo has left. Not any defensive players or players that can shoot (we saw a box and 1 in multiple games in a ****ing playoff game). Shaun needs to retire. Boogie can beat it.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 01:43 AM   #4174
FKAri
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Props to the Raptors, the best team this year. Same with them winning their first ring.

I thought the Warriors would get a comeback until Klay went down. I knew mentally that was too much mostly because of what happened to KD the previous game where they did just enough to pull through. I was 100% certain they would win game 6, it was close but they played with poise and confidence. Props to Kawhi and their team. He's the best in the world now and it's up to Steph, KD or one of the Laker duos to prove it otherwise come next summer.

The team completely breaking down despite half assing regular season for two years in a row shows the physical toll it takes to make 5 finals. It also shows what a physical freak of nature Lebron is to make 8 and never get any long-lasting injuries.

I really can't complain about the team. They did give it their all but the injuries piled on so much, it was too much esp with Klay as it was. They really did fight their asses off and did everything possible, so I'm proud of them. Steph would have been nice for him to go nuclear after Klay went down to give Oracle its last win even if they lose in 7. What a F*CKING MAN Klay is though. Jesus Christ.. He walks back in his condition to get the free throws to help his team. Damn, I love this team. You can blame a lot of things, but they don't lack heart. That much is certain.

Hoping KD and Klay come back as close as possible to 100%, even if KD joins another team. You don't want ATG in their prime to be lessened in any way, we as fans deserve to see as much as possible from them. If KD decides to leaves, than all you can do is give the man his thanks for his amazing work in the last 3 seasons. He really gave it his all and i wish he didn't come back and risk his career like he did. Props to Looney as well, the guy was in constant pain and wanted to play no matter what. These men are something else.

Looking forward to next season. Bob has stumbled way too much since the Logo has left. Not any defensive players or players that can shoot (we saw a box and 1 in multiple games in a ****ing playoff game). Shaun needs to retire. Boogie can beat it.
The Warriors showed a lot of heart in the face of adversity. I can't think of another team having to endure that kind of a consistent emotional drain in the playoffs. Unfortunately the persona I have adopted on ISH does not allow me to root for him on here but do know that Curry's actually my favorite "star" player in the league.
FKAri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:18 PM   #4175
hold this L
d-y-n-a-s-t-y

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
The Warriors showed a lot of heart in the face of adversity. I can't think of another team having to endure that kind of a consistent emotional drain in the playoffs. Unfortunately the persona I have adopted on ISH does not allow me to root for him on here but do know that Curry's actually my favorite "star" player in the league.

Gotta give you props for having some the best humor on ish.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:26 PM   #4176
k0kakw0rld
The Special One

Any idea if the team will be visiting Justin Trudeau in Ottawa?

I was in the City but I knew I had no business being downtown for the Parade. 2+ freaking million people

Cap city looks like a much better option for me right now tbh.
k0kakw0rld is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: