Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Watch Scott Brooks winning a championship before that pathetic OKC franchise

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I am a Knicks fan meanwhile you root for half the teams in the NBA. There is no comparison. When the Knicks win (it might not be soon), it will mean more than 1 of your 12 winning because you are a joke of a fan.

Loser roots for 12 teams Continue your meltdown
    and should be ashamed.

4 out of 30. I don't know the other 8 teams you saw me mention. But I'm waiting for your proof. You just an idiot who's trying to troll me. When will y'all get it? It doesn't work with me lol All my teams are better than yours. Meltdown? For what again? For having 4 teams in the playoffs? okay I accept., you win I'm melting down guys.

Default Re: Watch Scott Brooks winning a championship before that pathetic OKC franchise

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Says the guy with "Portugal" in his location
    so? i cant watch nba because im from portugal? u will never see me root for other team than okc, let me tell u that. yes, even if durant and westbrook leave.

We dont change teams where i come from. not something you can say about americans

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I am a Knicks fan meanwhile you root for half the teams in the NBA. There is no comparison. When the Knicks win (it might not be soon), it will mean more than 1 of your 12 winning because you are a joke of a fan.

Loser roots for 12 teams Continue your meltdown

You have him on a leash.

Dude is everybody's bitch on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    and should be ashamed.

being a fan of the knicks, even if its a shitty franchise is way more respectable than what you do

Serious playground baller ThunderKat's Avatar

Didn't know you could get a signal out of your mom's basement.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKat
    Didn't know you could get a signal out of your mom's basement.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    and should be ashamed.

4 out of 30. I don't know the other 8 teams you saw me mention. But I'm waiting for your proof. You just an idiot who's trying to troll me. When will y'all get it? It doesn't work with me lol All my teams are better than yours. Meltdown? For what again? For having 4 teams in the playoffs? okay I accept., you win I'm melting down guys.
    Don't forget Team Lebron

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

Team LeBron
    Team Scott Brooks

Who are the other two?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

You have him on a leash.

Dude is everybody's bitch on this board.
    That's what you wanna believe. You guys are coming at me as a group (like bitches, and I'm defending myself pretty well). Nobody is forcing you to post comments on my threads, yet you are always following me around like a dog and sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernkastel
    Team LeBron
    Team Scott Brooks

Who are the other two?
    LeBron isn't a team. I don't root for the Cavs.

I will continue to post threads about successful players and staffs fired or traded by OKC. Just to piss you guys off. And it's working, cause y'all fools are pretty mad.

I'm just gonna sit and enjoy watching you morons crying like b!tches

Decent playground baller He Strong's Avatar

Why would Scott Brooks win before OKC? Who is he signing with?