Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Busted having a relationship with former T'Wolves Cheerleader???

at people believing mediatakeout

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Busted having a relationship with former T'Wolves Cheerleader???

Lakers fans got emotional when this happened to Kobe a couple weeks ago and said dont believe everything you read. Now they are all on this story, making jokes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    I didn't even know Garnett was married. Oh well (if it's true) ANOTHER man cheats on his wife, let's stop the presses.
    Do you know where your husband is? :)

Very good NBA starter

Oh no Man cheat.Ohh man this is such a surprise.yep KG is the only Man who ever cheated.Seriously why waste space with this topic?

this should be an unspoken rule about the NBA and monagamy. you know your NBA husband is going to cheat on you at least once. so why do you get pissed?

if only everyone's wives was like Andre Kirilenko's

McCants is Available!!

*coughs* homer *cough cough*

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    this should be an unspoken rule about the NBA and monogamy. you know your NBA husband is going to cheat on you at least once per roadtrip. so why do you get pissed?

if only everyone's wives was like Andre Kirilenko's
    fixed

Good college starter

Mediatakeout.com is the government cheese of the internet.

This is just a bit too convenient don't you think? Why does this come out the night before the Finals?

I guess the guys at that site are Lakers fans. Dirty but if it throws KG off his game, it's all good....

...till they get their asses sued at least lol

McCants is Available!!

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    This is just a bit too convenient don't you think? Why does this come out the night before the Finals?

I guess the guys at that site are Lakers fans. Dirty but if it throws KG off his game, it's all good....

...till they get their asses sued at least lol
    You better not show your face in the gamethread...ya hear!!!

LMAO at all the bitter black girls on mediatakeout using the story as an opportunity to bash white chicks. How typical.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Do you know where your husband is? :)
    When I had one, yes I did. Do I have to time to worry about if a man is gonna cheat no. If he does, it will come out no reason to search and worry about it. Life is too short, when I was young I thought differently but with age comes wisdom.

Men cheat it's what they do. Maybe not ALL but the MAJORITY do. When a man has money the chances are even higher because groupies/wh*res are throwing it at them constantly.

This story is stupid and most likely fake..end thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    c/s

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    I hope it's true though. F*ck KG!