Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: I'm done with Spo

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    Then you're one of the biggest ****ing idiots in this forum. Did your mom drop you when you were born? Lebron did everything he could, but his bitch ass teamates who had wide open looks, couldn't convert. The miami cavaliers were so bad, spurs could have quadrupled lebron, but you retards would still blame lebron. Insert jordan and kobe into that, and they get SWEPT. No one in history can go 1v5, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT. Spo wet the ****ing bed and didn't make any changes until game 5. Chalmers is dam terrible and wouldn't have made the Dleague team. Wade is a ***** who would have been destroyed by any top 50 player. BOSh is a ***** ass bitch who has no inside game. Stays in the ****ing corner like dubeta; the ***** who gets out in the third round and cries to leonard, the man who destroyed dubeta. You know who has NEVER made the finals. Its so frigging funny when this board blames lebron for EVERYTHING. You people make me ****ing sick, acting like he raped someone("cough Kobrick cough" ). Hes a human ****ing being who never had the luxury of having good teamates. WHen do you idiots understand this? Coach Popovich is too dam good and made duncan. The spurs are soo dam stacked and are at least a top 5 team of all time. Make a team of Michael and shaq, and spurs still win. Lebron did everything he ****ing could, but this board is never ****ing satisfied. I would love to knock you the **** out, dam ***.
    pauk .. is that you?

The ISH'ers Champion!

2013 COTY no longer COTY?

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    This guy is SO DUMB he can't even bother himself to watch a few Toronto games to see how the use Bosh!

All he ever does is put Bosh on the 3-pt area!
    Thats the spo we know and everyone loves! Its still lebrons fault tho.

Banned

Thats the spo we know and everyone loves! Its still lebrons fault tho.
    You might as well change your username to Lebron2/Xrings

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    You might as well change your username to Lebron2/Xrings
    or Lebron2/Xasterisks

Then you're one of the biggest ****ing idiots in this forum. Did your mom drop you when you were born? Lebron did everything he could, but his bitch ass teamates who had wide open looks, couldn't convert. The miami cavaliers were so bad, spurs could have quadrupled lebron, but you retards would still blame lebron. Insert jordan and kobe into that, and they get SWEPT. No one in history can go 1v5, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT. Spo wet the ****ing bed and didn't make any changes until game 5. Chalmers is dam terrible and wouldn't have made the Dleague team. Wade is a ***** who would have been destroyed by any top 50 player. BOSh is a ***** ass bitch who has no inside game. Stays in the ****ing corner like dubeta; the ***** who gets out in the third round and cries to leonard, the man who destroyed dubeta. You know who has NEVER made the finals. Its so frigging funny when this board blames lebron for EVERYTHING. You people make me ****ing sick, acting like he raped someone("cough Kobrick cough" ). Hes a human ****ing being who never had the luxury of having good teamates. WHen do you idiots understand this? Coach Popovich is too dam good and made duncan. The spurs are soo dam stacked and are at least a top 5 team of all time. Make a team of Michael and shaq, and spurs still win. Lebron did everything he ****ing could, but this board is never ****ing satisfied. I would love to knock you the **** out, dam ***.
    I assure you, that you are one of the biggest and most annoying fanboy trolls on this site, and the bolded parts of this incoherent and rambling muff-garbage is direct proof of that.

edit: i should also say that Bron chose his teammates, and if you say they were never any good in the first place, then Bron is a mentally challenged individual, and considering making the right moves for your basketball career is an essential skill for a player when it comes to building a legacy, and you are claiming Bron doesn't have the slightest clue as how to go about this, and in the end, chose to play with an apparent bunch of scrubs, then he just isn't a great NBA player. Not giving much credence to your rambling diatribe right now are you?
    Last edited by Dresta; 06-19-2014 at 06:38 AM.

meltdown scale: 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    OP is one rebound away from being 'lebronXring'

The soul still burns...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    2013 COTY no longer COTY?
    Mike brown got coty

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar