Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's scary but

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Re: It's scary but

No. It's not scary.

I think you should be scary of the Celtics because the heat haven't beat them yet.

Anyway. The Heat have the worst plays for last plays. They made the stupid draw up plays for LeBron. 14 secs left and LeBron shoot like 2 sec left and that was plays for LeBron?

But I am very glad the Bulls won and the Bulls are dangerous team.

By the way, F*CK MIAMI HEAT!

-writes down these excuses and files them away for a later date where the Heat actually win something, then because that day will never happen.-

Banned

7 FGs from the non-Big 3. Yeah, they are scary!!!!

Wade and LeBron got most of their numbers in the first half, once the Bulls defense got tighter, they scored 14 in the 3rd and 22 in the 4th as a team. Nobody off the bench helped out when they and Bosh were struggling.

It's gonna be a 3 man team for the playoffs. Two man team if one of them is having an off night.
    Yeah, teams should be scared off a two men and half team.
    Last edited by DeronMillsap; 02-25-2011 at 02:58 AM.

Local High School Star

Every Heat game it's the same. "This and that played really bad yet we only lost by this much points"

Banned

Let me ask you Heat fans something. When the Bulls won against Miami the first time, which was also a close game. Did you guys say, "oh we didn't have LeBron and Bosh got hurt and left the game, we'll kill them next time if they are all playing." Did you guys say that? I'm sure you did, and it turns out you were wrong, because Chicago won again, despite this time, the entire Miami big three played.

First excuse, Bosh got hurt and left the game, and LeBron didn't play
    Current excuse, Mike Miller didn't play and Udonis Haslem didn't play (despite missing most of the regular season).
    Next excuse will be because Joel Anthony didn't play, right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jasonresno
    Wait, it's basketball. All that matters are W/Ls.
    sigh. i guess you're right. but let's add in HCA to that. so let's see.
    Miami 42-16. Chicago 39-17. they meet in the playoffs, Miami will have HCA. Miami's a very good team in the road. Good road teams always beat bad road teams in the playoffs. so...

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
    7 FGs from the non-Big 3. Yeah, they are scary!!!!

Wade and LeBron got most of their numbers in the first half, once the Bulls defense got tighter, they scored 14 in the 3rd and 22 in the 4th as a team. Nobody off the bench helped out when they and Bosh were struggling.

It's gonna be a 3 man team for the playoffs. Two man team if one of them is having an off night.
    Yeah, teams should be scared off a two men and half team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    By the way, F*CK MIAMI HEAT!
    fvck you too. no. fvck your avatar. i'd really love that.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    Miami 42-16. Chicago 39-17. they meet in the playoffs, Miami will have HCA. Miami's a very good team in the road. Good road teams always beat bad road teams in the playoffs. so...
    Seasons not over yet so let's just see how the seeding ends up.

Banned

Seasons not over yet so let's just see how the seeding ends up.
    so you're praying Bulls get seeded higher than Miami? afraid they can't beat the Heat without HCA?

Banned

What about the records against top teams? HCA teams are SAS, LAL, DAL, OKC, BOS, MIA, CHI, ORL.

Chicago is 8-5 against HCA teams while Miami is 3-8.

Local High School Star

so you're praying Bulls get seeded higher than Miami? afraid they can't beat the Heat without HCA?
    I'm positive the Bulls can beat the Heat with or without HCA. But you presuming the Heat will seed higher than the Bulls is a little arrogant considering Miami has a losing record against good teams.

I'm positive the Bulls can beat the Heat with or without HCA. But you presuming the Heat will seed higher than the Bulls is a little arrogant considering Miami has a losing record against good teams.
    1-7 against .600 + teams. Fvcking atrocious

Banned

i think most will agree Bulls will not overtake Miami in the standings. here's both teams upcoming schedule, see if you favor Bulls overtaking Miami's wins.

Miami - Was, NY*, Orl(L), SA(L), Chi(L), Por*, LA(L), Mem*, SA(L), OKC(L), Atl*, Den*, Det, Phi, Hou, Cle, Was, Min, NJ, Mil, Cha, Bos, Atl*, Tor

We'll give Miami losses vs over .600 teams (Orl, SA, Chi, LA, OKC) and give them wins over everybody else. they're 42-16 now. so that means 6 losses the rest of the season putting them at 60-22. that's the best scenario. the worst scenario is they get beat even by over .500 teams (Atl, NY, Den, Por, Mem). let's agree for agreement's sake that .400 teams will not be beating Miami. so add 6 more losses and take away 6 wins. they finish 54-28.

now let's look at the Bulls. they're playing .500 ball on the road. so we'll give them wins on half of their road games. we'll also give them wins on teams below .500.

road games - Mil, Was, Atl(L), Orl (L), Mia (L), Cha, NJ, Ind, Atl(L), Mil, Min, Det, Cle, Orl(L), NY(L)
    home games - NO, Atl, Utah, Was, Sac, Mem, Phi, Tor, Pho, Bos(L), Nets

and this is the best case scenario for them, they only get 7 losses the rest of the way. they're at 39-17 so this puts them at 58-24. the worse scenario is they still lose more on the road vs teams with winning records at home (NY, Phi, Cha, Mil) add 3 more losses and take away 3 wins. 55-27

but Miami is 21-5 at home. their only 5 losses coming from Utah (Millsap win), Bos, Indiana, Dal, and Atl. these are their home games the rest of the season: Was, NY, Orl(L), Chi(L), Por, LA(L), Mem, SA(L), OKC(L), Den, Phi, Hou, Mil, Cha, Bos(L)
    road - Was, SA(L), Atl, Det, Cle, Min, NJ, Atl, Tor

if i'm the oddsmaker, i'll only give them losses vs .600 teams at home (Orl, Chi, LA, SA, OKC, Bos) And I'm iffy about giving Orl and LA wins considering how they'v played badly against Miami this season. even OKC is doubtful to win in Miami. so at best 4 losses. 62-20

head to head match, here's how they fare

Miami 21-5 home 21-11 road
    Chicago 26-4 home 13-13 road

assuming both team defend their home courts, Miami wins with HCA. even without HCA, i give Miami the edge in winning on the road.
    Last edited by Harion; 02-25-2011 at 04:21 AM.

Banned

OP fails because wade and lebron both had great enough games to make up for all the other short comings

no way do they combined for 60 on 55-60% fg's in any playoff game