Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    National High School Star

Default Re: that was some disgraceful reffing against the heat

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    there's no need for name calling. I'm trying to have a conversation about basketball. the minute you begin name calling is the minute the other person has won since you should your lack of intelligence and fail at producing a logical well balance argument.
    Oh... im sorry... I didn't realize.
    Ok. Well now that I know, I'll have a conversation on your level...

Would the baby like his bottle?

Lebron loses and the NBA gets talked about all summer long. constant big 3 talk to break it up etc. Lebron goes through another traumatic experience only to win it again next season. All this political bullshit.
    Take a step back from the computer and slowly remove that tin foil hat, you're a crazy SOB...

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    Like I said, carry on... In your delusion.

Also do it for every point in the game (entire series really) where LeRef is allowed to bulldoze someone or Miami is allowed to hack away on defense.

Also do it for games 2 and 4 where the refs shafted the Spurs to take them out of their game and make sure Miami was allowed to play as aggressively as they want.

Also do it for games 2-4 of last season's Finals, when the the refs shackled and kneecapped OKC, to make sure LeRef "won" his first ring.

So yeah... you're delusional.
    He better make a video of Game 2 in the Bulls series where Battier, literally jumped on Noah's back while Joakim was on the floor without the ball and there was no call when it should have been a technical or Flagrant foul. Birdman & Battier have gotten away with murder this entire postseason.

Ok now to have a completely different basketball conversation and to stop trolling everyone else for a moment.

I actually wouldn't say more help

I'd say different help. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are phenomenal players that carried their own teams to many playoff births and victories. Dwyane Wade is a former finals MVP and still great when he can switch it on.

However on this team if they do want it built around LeBron can not have Chris Bosh as their starting center. He's too weak and he doesn't have the mentality of staying strong and rebounding hard in the paint.

Having Chris Bosh at center is the same as playing Dirk Nowitzki at center(a bigger and longer player) its not a good move if you want good rebounding and good defence especially since your starting Lebron at power-forward these days basically. Thats why the Mavs were more successful with Dirk Nowitzki at pf with Tyson Chandler at the center position.

What you want to do is have someone similar to Nene in the middle(who isn't scared to bang down low or stretch out, and can rebound and defend beautifully with consistency)

Chris Bosh is a hell of a player with a lot of talent that is in the wrong position on the wrong team. The guy should have the offense built around him not be a role player on the offensive end. Bosh's best place to play right now is in Washington with John Wall and Emeka Okafor at the center position.

Does no one else know the difference or am I the only one that sees this?
    Bosh never carried his team anywhere but the Lottery. And Wade never carried his team anywhere. Wade can't win without Shaq or LeBron.

I rule the local playground unknowns8's Avatar

they didn't cheat their way to a victory.

ray ray getting not one but TWO 4pt-plays called for him in the same game ... yeah, game 5 was HEEEAAAPS biased against Miami