Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Kevin Love over Dwight Howard for ASG? Would that have happened if he was a Laker?

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Show us how Dwight is a good passer out of the post, please.
    i can't watch the games for you.

Default Re: Kevin Love over Dwight Howard for ASG? Would that have happened if he was a Laker?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    ok. i watched every game with him in orlando, most of the lakers last season, and most of houston this season. i am right.
    I'm just trying to get you to make an actual analysis regarding the game of basketball, it's obvious that you don't have the experience nor the intelligence needed to put together a convincing argument on this subject.

i can't watch the games for you.
    So you can't prove it. Got it.

no it wouldn't had happened

So you can't prove it. Got it.
    here ya go. http://stats.nba.com/gameDetail.html?GameID=0021300396

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

Dwight Howard has gotten over a million votes in all of his recent selections. No, it wouldn't have happened if he was in LA. He has more haters than supporters now.

A box score from December 21st proves that he's a good passer on a consistent basis?

A box score from December 21st proves that he's a good passer on a consistent basis?
    click the assist stat by his name. i could list a bunch more but it's just showing you that he is a good passer out of the double team and can get it to cutters.

shhhhhhh

click the assist stat by his name. i could list a bunch more but it's just showing you that he is a good passer out of the double team and can get it to cutters.
    Go to 82 games, take your time sort through the different centers/big men in the league.. Howard has one of the worst passing ratings of them all

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Go to 82 games, take your time sort through the different centers/big men in the league.. Howard has one of the worst passing ratings of them all
    like i said: i don't really care. i base my opinions off of what i watch. and since i've seen dwight play longer than any of you guys i'll take mine as the most important.

best center in the league my ass, glad dwight isnt getting overrated by the fans anymore

Banned

Dwight doesn't pass from the post a lot because when he gets the ball he is expected to score.

shhhhhhh

like i said: i don't really care. i base my opinions off of what i watch. and since i've seen dwight play longer than any of you guys i'll take mine as the most important.
    For somebody who doesn't care you sure spend a lot of time arguing about it...lol