Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: NBA Doesn't Test for HGH

steve nash needs to take some

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    What player is the snitchin asshole who's like 'i don't want a guy on ma team who takes drugs' - if it is done in their own time then what does it have to do with you? Asshole.

Said player shifting the focus cause he be abusing HGH.
    You know how them white boys are

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    You know how them white boys are
    Mike Miller is the druge dealer for the whole league. Birdman was a damn heroin addict. White people like drugs too.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    It aint gonna make your shot go in.

It aint gonna make your arms longer to grab rebounds.

Not sayin it might not make marginal difference in some ways or that guys arent using it. I just dont think it makes the kind of difference in bball that does in other sports.

Then again, nba players have been popped for steroids in recent years. No reason to think HGH isnt happening as well. I just dont see what the major benefits are really. But honestly I dont know a ton about HGH to begin with.
    This is a totally ridiculous thing to say. No Sh!t it doesn't make the basketball go in but it lets you train harder and recover faster.

It makes you more explosive, so when guys are tired and the ball is in the air you'll be able to jump and get those 50/50 balls because you have that extra edge.

The intelligence in this forum scares me.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    This is a totally ridiculous thing to say. No Sh!t it doesn't make the basketball go in but it lets you train harder and recover faster.

It makes you more explosive, so when guys are tired and the ball is in the air you'll be able to jump and get those 50/50 balls because you have that extra edge.

The intelligence in this forum scares me.
    Also being stronger and able to jump higher would clearly help you get more rebounds.

It would also improve your FG percentage, as it would allow you to play better in the post.

The only thing it wouldnt help is long range shooting.

Might help on fast breaks too as it makes sprinters faster.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 03-08-2014 at 02:12 PM.

No doubt there's a good amount of players in the league on HGH, and some notable ones at that. But most likely the big names that would be on this list would mean negative cash flow for the league, not to mention bad publicity, if there were to be big suspensions as a result. Then there would be lost interest because of some of these big names which would also turn into some lost competitiveness within the league.

I'm all for clean competition, but I can understand why the league from a business perspective wouldn't want to test. I can see there being a pretty big scandal down the line in say 10-15 years though.

Dwyane Wade is most definitely not on HGH. He just like storing nuts in his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Also being stronger and able to jump higher would clearly help you get more rebounds.

It would also improve your FG percentage, as it would allow you to play better in the post.

Strangely though, that is the one thing that is clearly better now than it has ever been. The average shooting ability in the league today seems far higher today than say 10-15 years ago even.

Makes me think if players are using now then they have been using for the past 30 years at least.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

no wonder they kicked d fisher out as president

Banned

i said it before and i'l say it again

10-15 years from now people will look back at kobe as the ken griffey of the his era.. and lebron will be looked at as barry bonds

one might have allot more stats. but only one of them will be respected and inducted into the hall of fame when its all said and done

hgh is a huge problem and has turned guys like lebron into super human beasts.. a center/pf body thats faster than a point guard, jumps higher than a shooting guard and never gets hurt in 11 years while playing 40+ minutes a night

I usually hit open layups

Why is everybody insisting that players are using HGH without posting any reasons, evidence, arguements, or links?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

Actually it would help there, stronger legs over a long season would be a benefit for perimeter shooters, second night of back to backs when your legs normally take a hit

perimeter shooters would definitely benefit...

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

hgh is a huge problem and has turned guys like lebron into super human beasts.. a center/pf body thats faster than a point guard, jumps higher than a shooting guard and never gets hurt in 11 years while playing 40+ minutes a night
    You don't know that, you have absolutely NO evidence that LeBron used HGH or PEDs. It's all accusations and assumptions.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ZoPunde
    You don't know that, you have absolutely NO evidence that LeBron used HGH or PEDs. It's all accusations and assumptions.
    agreed, buts its one of the reasons the nba should adopt more rigorous olympic style testing. It would confirm the greatness of the current nba.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ZoPunde
    Mysterious Mouth Tumor removed. There wont be evidence of him being the HGH abuser he is until he retires, league makes too much money off of him now.