Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Renaldo Balkman fights and chokes teammates in Phillipine's league

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    you watch euroleague? their bottom dwellers would kick the best PBA team's ass EVERYTIME. you know what else? it sucks so bad even if the PBA's ALL-STARS were picked to represent nationally to play FIBA Asia, we can't even go win a bronze medal. the furthest we have gone is a battle for bronze. and fkn South Korea with the midgets beat us. that's how bad PBA is. (Iran and China are the perennial contenders for gold. the best Iran has produced is Hadaddi and for China, Yao) used to be Philippines could contend. but MJ ruined the dynamic of the sport here. every Filipino player forgot that basketball is a team sport. it's so painful to watch really. now, even Japan and South Korea beats us. it's a fkn disgrace. we're already a race lacking in height and the team we have does not even play team ball. the best player we have on the National Team is an import, Marcus Douthit. all opposing teams know how to stop the Philippines. just stop Douthit and the Philippines lose. that's it. our guards are streaky shooters. in the PBA, they excel because opposing guards are as short as them. but in FIBA, where opposing guards are as tall as our forwards, they suck.

you see Derrick Rose in the picture posted a couple of posts before? the guy beside him is Arwind Santos, the guy Balkman choked. now, Arwind Santos in the PBA is a FORWARD (and is already one of the tallest player for a Filipino). imagine that. that's how much this league sucks.
    Don't be mad now, they still have more FIBA World Cup medal than Iran, China, Korea and Japan combined.

See, no need to be upset.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Just another thug from the hood.

He has no place in professional basketball anywhere.

Gago ka Ban ka tuloy.. Sa susunod nga kung mananakal ka yung kalaban o kaya si kalbo na Yeng Guiao na prehas mong tarantado..

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

a buddy of mine from here in long beach was just drafted to the PBA this season. I guess ill give him a heads up.

Arwind santos, the guy balkman choked, is actually the team captain. lol
    and no arwind is not the tallest player here lol. if u actually watch pba we have 2 6'5" pg in here with gabe norwood and alex mallari. arwind is playing forward to exploit the mismatch, cus he's longer and athletic than the other forwards here. And finally pba teams are not worse than cba teams.

Arrow Re: Renaldo Balkman fights and chokes teammates in Phillipine's league

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    you watch euroleague? their bottom dwellers would kick the best PBA team's ass EVERYTIME. you know what else? it sucks so bad even if the PBA's ALL-STARS were picked to represent nationally to play FIBA Asia, we can't even go win a bronze medal. the furthest we have gone is a battle for bronze. and fkn South Korea with the midgets beat us. that's how bad PBA is. (Iran and China are the perennial contenders for gold. the best Iran has produced is Hadaddi and for China, Yao) used to be Philippines could contend. but MJ ruined the dynamic of the sport here. every Filipino player forgot that basketball is a team sport. it's so painful to watch really. now, even Japan and South Korea beats us. it's a fkn disgrace. we're already a race lacking in height and the team we have does not even play team ball. the best player we have on the National Team is an import, Marcus Douthit. all opposing teams know how to stop the Philippines. just stop Douthit and the Philippines lose. that's it. our guards are streaky shooters. in the PBA, they excel because opposing guards are as short as them. but in FIBA, where opposing guards are as tall as our forwards, they suck.

you see Derrick Rose in the picture posted a couple of posts before? the guy beside him is Arwind Santos, the guy Balkman choked. now, Arwind Santos in the PBA is a FORWARD (and is already one of the tallest player for a Filipino). imagine that. that's how much this league sucks.
    this statement is something i can agree yet disagree with, while I believe we will lose to any euro team I believe talent wise the PBA produces atleast a top2-5 team whenever we play in Fiba Asia, we actually beat Iran and South Korea, the real problem is our very short front court, our guards are atleast passable and decent but we really lack rebounding and inside presence, we do have a couple of 6-8 to 6-10 guys but most are aging and
    the new guys like Japeth Aguilar are just to imature and physically weak in the lowpost. I believe the philippines is 2 bigmen away from beating Iran and China on a everyday basis.

former NBA player Rodney White is going to replace Renaldo Balkmanimal.

banned from the league for ever btw. He must be put down. Though I don't know why choking your teammate like that is worse than punching him in the face.

What is Renaldo thinking acting like this?

Over a foul or non foul?

I don't see him doing this in the NBA.

because he's overseas he can take his basketball career for granted?

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

What a piece of shit. What could possibly happen on a basketball court that would cause you to be so out of control that you won't even listen to your teammates, and then start shoving them and chocking them? What a f@%king coward. He wouldn't pull that shit in a league where the players were his size. That's the kind of guy you like to see getting jumped by a crowd and getting stomped badly.