Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Durant RESPONDS to Broussard on Twitter saying other player questions his 2 rings

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Funny you say that, but that is better than any fantasy novel I've read this decade.
    Then you should read better literature.

Default Re: Durant RESPONDS to Broussard on Twitter saying other player questions his 2 rings

Funny you say that, but that is better than any fantasy novel I've read this decade.
    how does smoke know about that show even . I'm not a big anime watcher but I do know it's not the first one non anime watchers think of

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    lol right. Some 20 year old black nerd is so terrifying.
    I could make you into a pretzel

Then you should read better literature.
    I'm telling you.. if you can get past the visual images, I think you would like it as well. It has the biggest change in tone 60% through a series (and pulls it off) than I can remember.

I'm telling you.. if you can get past the visual images, I think you would like it as well. It has the biggest change in tone 60% through a series (and pulls it off) than I can remember.
    I watched the first season. It was alright. I just say the shit I say to jameer because he's such a cringe worthy douchebag.

I watched the first season. It was alright. I just say the shit I say to jameer because he's such a cringe worthy douchebag.
    You wanna know how I know you haven't had sex this month?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

As much as I hate what KD did...

I feel bad for him. He won the lottery of life and he doesn't seem to enjoy it at all. He needs to have some ****ing fun...

OP fully CAPITALIZES a word in his title AGAIN

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    You wouldn't say this to my face twerp
    Now I know Jameer ain't no 19 year old using the word "twerp". Gots to be at least 40

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    As much as I hate what KD did...

I feel bad for him. He won the lottery of life and he doesn't seem to enjoy it at all. He needs to have some ****ing fun...
    lol Fukk that nikka. He's a millionare living a life of luxury. He did what the did fully knowing the consequences of his actions. You really going to feel sorry for a cat being paid millions to play a silly game?

Great college starter

It would be hilarious if he resigns with the Warriors

They

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn'
    Now I know Jameer ain't no 19 year old using the word "twerp". Gots to be at least 40
    I'm 21 you goober

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

lol Fukk that nikka. He's a millionare living a life of luxury. He did what the did fully knowing the consequences of his actions. You really going to feel sorry for a cat being paid millions to play a silly game?
    Yea, I kind of feel sorry for anyone that isn't enjoying life...whether it is someone that objectively has a shit life...or someone like KD that can't relax and appreciate how good he's got it.

It isn't like I'm excusing it, but the dude legit seems like he's unhappy all the time...and I don't want that for anyone.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

[QUOTE=LostCause]He shouldn

Very good NBA starter

he's especially sensitive because he knows broussard and all the internet trolls are right.

would he had gotten worked up in any way if some random dude called him a short fat midget?? of course not. that's so absurd and retarded and not even close to reality.

but this other stuff? he hates it because it's real as fk to him and the real stuff always stings.