View Poll Results: Better suited team to defeat the Warriors?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Celtics

7 31.82%
  • Toronto Raptors

7 31.82%
  • Denver Nuggets

1 4.55%
  • Milwaukee Bucks

7 31.82%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Toronto Raptors: Only team capable of beating the Warriors in a 7 game series

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Wait what?

Please quote me on this. When and where did I request this thread to be deleted? Stop creating stories about people, please. You are a stupid human being and I am being generous.
    Ignore dbugz, he's a troll. Been that way for years.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Toronto Raptors: Only team capable of beating the Warriors in a 7 game series

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz

"We are a different Toronto Raptors this year"

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Not even capable of beating the Magic
    Dont talk too soon bitch.

If I had to guess out of the East, it would be the Bucks. But unfortunately I see someone knocking them off before they get there

Raps never got rid of the last trash brother. They were never fully healed from cancer. We have been saying this since day one

There isn't a single Warriors player, member in the organization, or fan that sees the Craptors in the rear view mirror as a reasonable threat to winning the championship.

It's the Rockets as the main threat, and possibly one of Celtics/Bucks if they make it. Everybody else is just food. You have an inflated sense of the Raptors' importance in this playoff run.

I'll put OKC as a dark horse if they completely lock in defensively, but even that's a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    I'll put OKC as a dark horse if they completely lock in defensively, but even that's a stretch.
    Raptors are a better version of OKC. Neither team has much of a chance.

Bucks then Rockets have the best chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Raptors are a great RS team but choke in the Playoffs. They aren't even capable of making the ECF with the #1 seed.

Yeah, the biggest bums in the playoffs the last decade. That's who will beat them. The team that got swept by the team lost 3, 3, 4 times in the other 3 series.

Enjoy Kawhi in the Clippers next summer.
    I'm enjoying him right now buddy! How about you? Are you enjoying him in red? Playing in a Raptors jersey or that hurts your little soul?

Quote Originally Posted by Matppak
    Sorry bro until Kyle Lowry shows up against top level competition (when it matters) the Raptors aren't making it past the celtics. Kawhi can't carry them every game in a 7 games series against the celtics then against the warriors having the 2nd best player on your teams in big games shot 34% and 16% from 3 means you aren't going anywhere. The celtics showed us last night that a warriors celtics finals could be one of the greatest series of all time
    Making it past who? The Celtwho?

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    I think OKC have a legit shot as well they matchup nicely against them
    Basketball genius of course

It's always fun to expose low I.Q guys. You are very quick to jump on someone throat. Just because the person doesn't share the same opinion as you, that doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Raptors are a better version of OKC. Neither team has much of a chance.

Bucks then Rockets have the best chance.

High I.Q. guy right here.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    "We are a different Toronto Raptors this year"

Bro we making it past the second round. Where the Celtics at ?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    If I had to guess out of the East, it would be the Bucks. But unfortunately I see someone knocking them off before they get there
    It could be the Raptors...How comical would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    Can't even beat an inexperience magic team in your own homecourt, what can you do then with the Warriors?

inb4 you request to delete this thread again

You have been a ghost ever since the Celtics got manhandled by the Bucks

They are avoiding my threads like a fat side chick.

They talked so much shit now where they at?

They called me names, they said this and that. At the end of the day we ran through the EAST. They said winning 4 games against the Bucks was not possible. Well, we done it

Hate me if you want but Raptors in 7. It may be even quicker than 7 games if KD isn't playing in favor of the Raptors.