View Poll Results: Better suited team to defeat the Warriors?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Celtics

7 31.82%
  • Toronto Raptors

7 31.82%
  • Denver Nuggets

1 4.55%
  • Milwaukee Bucks

7 31.82%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Toronto Raptors: Only team capable of beating the Warriors in a 7 game series

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld

Celtics need more help

We got what it takes.
    Raps have no chance. I like kawhi but the problem is he's more suited for the second best scorer on a championship team. He'd be better as a pippen to someones jordan basically. Put kawhi next to kd, LeBron, curry or even harden and it's game over. They take more of the scoring responsibility and kawhi focuses on defence while still contributing 22-25 points.

Default Re: Toronto Raptors: Only team capable of beating the Warriors in a 7 game series

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    Raps have no chance. I like kawhi but the problem is he's more suited for the second best scorer on a championship team. He'd be better as a pippen to someones jordan basically. Put kawhi next to kd, LeBron, curry or even harden and it's game over. They take more of the scoring responsibility and kawhi focuses on defence while still contributing 22-25 points.
    You are wrong he needs someone to take the defensive responsibilities off of him too. Because right now, he's proving that he could average 30 PPG if given the opportunity.

He won FMVP averaging 17 PPG. Give him the same roster he had, today and he will win more, I guarantee. He is a more complete player than Curry, KD and even LeBron.

Stop talking out of your ass, please. He was on his way to upset the Warriors if Zaza didn't injure him. Another idiot who thinks he knows more than the rest, FOH.

3-time NBA All-Star

You are wrong he needs someone to take the defensive responsibilities off of him too. Because right now, he's proving that he could average 30 PPG if given the opportunity.

He won FMVP averaging 17 PPG. Give him the same roster he had, today and he will win more, I guarantee. He is a more complete player than Curry, KD and even LeBron.

Stop talking out of your ass, please. He was on his way to upset the Warriors if Zaza didn't injure him. Another idiot who thinks he knows more than the rest, FOH.
    Any great player can average 30 in this era lol. I didn't say he couldn't. He just can't average 30 and win a chip is all I'm saying.

And how was he on his way to upsetting the warriors based on one half of game 1? That's premature as hell.

And no he's not a better all around scorer than any of those guys. He's very close I'll give u that but they're all better pure scorers. Kawhi is a much better defender than all of those guys though. Especially Bron and curry so who the better all around player is, is much harder to determine.

It's easy to average 30 point but yet only one player is doing so and it's Harden.

We will never know. But what we do know is that they were up by 20+ with 1 and a half quarter to go, game 1.

3-time NBA All-Star

It's easy to average 30 point but yet only one player is doing so and it's Harden.

We will never know. But what we do know is that they were up by 20+ with 1 and a half quarter to go, game 1.
    The one guy that does has an insanely high usage rate. 8 of the top 10 scorers in the NBA could score 30 if they had the ball as much as harden and especially if they were playing in dantoni's system.

And no we'll never know but to say kawhi almost had them beat because of the first half in game one is a stretch. Not saying he couldn't have. Kawhi is a great player and he had a great coach but my gut says warriors still win that series.

DJ Augustine 25 points, Lowry 0

I think i have seen this movie before.

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz

So basically the Raptors lost the series today, is that correct?

So basically the Raptors lost the series today, is that correct?
    Can't even beat an inexperience magic team in your own homecourt, what can you do then with the Warriors?

inb4 you request to delete this thread again

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Not even capable of beating the Magic

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    Can't even beat an inexperience magic team in your own homecourt, what can you do then with the Warriors?

inb4 you request to delete this thread again

Wait what?

Please quote me on this. When and where did I request this thread to be deleted? Stop creating stories about people, please. You are a stupid human being and I am being generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Not even capable of beating the Magic
    The goal is to win a game or a series?

Gritty teams. Brooklyn and Orlando winning would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    Gritty teams. Brooklyn and Orlando winning would be hilarious.
    Pacers are another one. Pistons too.

The East has always been tough and gritty and great defensive teams. Raptors got punched in the mouth but they'll bounce back, I have faith in Kawhi.