Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-08-2009, 09:20 PM   #46
shortlunatic
Knowledge Is Power

Default Re: Chris Bosh to the Bulls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
This is such a homer thread. That article is pure speculation. The only way the Bulls get Bosh is if they include Rose. Which won't happen.. sorry guys..

LMAO ...you should really know what your are talkin about before you start saying things lol.
shortlunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #47
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9

Not only are you a filthy Euro,

What's your ****ing problem? Do you even think about half the things you say? Do you even think that there are people here who can be offended by your racism?

And I once thought that you were a good poster. I guess i'm dead, dead wrong.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #48
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo
Guys both of you just need to chill out. it's the internet for christ's sake! you can't beat anyone up over this it's just stupid! But he has a point very few Euros are actually strong types of players the Gasol Brothers being the obvious exception, along with perhaps a few more like Steve Nash or someone. Generally the Euros are soft which is the the World Raptors, don't exactly do well they're only banger is Bosh, and he doesnt' like to bang at all. As for you supporting Beasley I dont remember that I only remember myself and Dengness supporting Rose over him, but whatev. if it really matters someone will post a quote here on the boards or something. Let's just all chill out and relax and have a friendly debate not homosexual bashing and euro bashing let's not offend anyone!

Rondo, you have all my respect for stepping up and doing the right thing. I am very impressed with your posts every time I read them.

As far as Dengness and the Captain go; we need you guys to shake hands and patch this up. We can't afford to fight one another just as we are working to secure a playoff spot. We need a unified effort to see the Bulls return to the throne of the NBA kingdom. It would be like having Salmons and Rose fighting off the court and then refusing to pass the ball to one another during a game. Not cool.

I have had the pleasure of chatting with Dengness through pm's and he is cool dude all the way. I am always going to have your back bro (Dengness) when you need me. I must admit I have a bone to pick with you though; 1) first of all, you need to post here more often! The Bulls forum is always stronger when you are here, but you have been inactive too often this season. Post more frequently damn it!

2) Hey bro, I myself was only 2 weeks away from being born a "filthy Euro." My mother thought it was important for me to born here rather than Germany, making me the first in her side of the fam to be born in America. There is a pro and a con to everything but I am a proud American, but a big part of my heart is with Germany too. Just thought I would mention that as food for thought.

The Bulls are an extremely popular team...around the world. You can find kids in Brazil, China, Germany, South Africa, etc with Bulls shirts and gear. Some of it is legit merchandise, some of it is black-market stuff to fill a demand.

For me personally, call me a sentimental bastard but... one of the things I truly love about the game of Basketball is that I believe it affords all people the chance to come together. People from any socio-economic class, any color, any nation, any stripe of the human rainbow can work together and unite for a common goal. (Perhaps you can make this argument for other sports but I believe we see more examples in NBA basketball.)

To me it's pretty cool to think that some kid in Mexico is outside right now practicing his jumpshot dreaming of Derrick Rose passing him the ball. Imagine some giant kid from Norway working on his post-moves in hopes of controlling the paint for the Bulls in a few more years.

It's pretty wild to think that some kid from a tough neighborhood in Chicago like Derrick can grow up to play with another kid or two from the other side of the world, but it can and does happen in the NBA.

Just for the record, I certainly know personally of a teenager from Germany who is 6ft10, (not done growing just yet) is freaking strrrooonnnnggggg precocious, and has the mental toughness to elevate the Bulls if a trade/2010 does not work out for us. This person is a die-hard Bulls maniac; he even posts here on ISH when he is not doing his homework or spending hours in the gym attempting to be the next great Center/Power Forward. (I Wont drop his name in this conversation right now, but you can be sure I am extremely proud of the kid with #17 on his jersey!)

Anyway... it's important to remember that Bulls fans are like a world-wide family, and a huge family includes a little of everything. We know that there has been at least one gay NBA player in the past and there will be more in the future. So it's only logical to think that there are and always will be NBA/Bulls fans that straight, gay, bi, whatever. I think it's best to just keep things cool and make sure everyone feels welcome to participate and make good conversation.

Speaking of making good conversation..that brings me to you Captain. Now, I have got to tell you that I don't understand your apprehension towards Chris Bosh. At all. I am not asking you to think he is the greatest thing since cold beer, but man oh man, he could really help this Bulls team bro!

Bosh may not be your ideal post-player, but I can't imagine him adding anything less than 15 wins to the Bulls win-column this season had he been part of the roster. (Probably 20 more wins with Bosh.) Seriously, if the Bulls somehow added Bosh and Chris kaman to this current roster, I would bet my ball$ this team wins a championship. I am not trying to give you a difficult time Captain but I am quite confused about your feelings towards CB4. Still, I respect your opinion and I can usually say I agree.

Anyway, I am guilty of an insanely long-winded post and I apologize for clogging up so much cyber-space. Peace, Bulls brothers.

Last edited by CelticForce1349 : 04-09-2009 at 01:21 AM.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #49
Rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
Rondo, you have all my respect for stepping up and doing the right thing. I am very impressed with your posts every time I read them.

As far as Dengness and the Captain go; we need you guys to shake hands and patch this up. We can't afford to fight one another just as we are working to secure a playoff spot. We need a unified effort to see the Bulls return to the throne of the NBA kingdom. It would be like having Salmons and Rose fighting off the court and then refusing to pass the ball to one another during a game. Not cool.

I have had the pleasure of chatting with Dengness through pm's and he is cool dude all the way. I am always going to have your back bro when you need me. I must admit I have a bone to pick with you though; 1) first of all, you need to post here more often! The Bulls forum is always stronger when you are here, but you have been inactive too often this season. Post more frequently damn it!

2) Hey bro, I myself was only 2 weeks away from being born a "filthy Euro." My mother thought it was important for me to born here rather than Germany, making me the first in her side of the fam to be born in America. There is a pro and a con to everything but I am a proud American, but a big part of my heart is with Germany too. Just thought I would mention that as food for thought.

The Bulls are an extremely popular team...around the world. You can find kids in Brazil, China, Germany, South Africa, etc with Bulls shirts and gear. Some of it is legit merchandise, some of it is black-market stuff to fill a demand.

For me personally, call me a sentimental bastard but... one of the things I truly love about the game of Basketball is that I believe it affords all people the chance to come together. People from any socio-economic class, any color, any nation, any stripe of the human rainbow can work together and unite for a common goal. (Perhaps you can make this argument for other sports but I believe we see more examples in NBA basketball.)

To me it's pretty cool to think that some kid in Mexico is outside right now practicing his jumpshot dreaming of Derrick Rose passing him the ball. Imagine some giant kid from Norway working on his post-moves in hopes of controlling the paint for the Bulls in a few more years.

It's pretty wild to think that some kid from a tough neighborhood in Chicago like Derrick can grow up to play with another kid or two from the other side of the world, but it can and does happen in the NBA.

Just for the record, I certainly know personally of a teenager from Germany who is 6ft10, (not done growing just yet) is freaking strrrooonnnnggggg precocious, and has the mental toughness to elevate the Bulls if a trade/2010 does not work out for us. This person is a die-hard Bulls maniac; he even posts here on ISH when he is not doing his homework or spending hours in the gym attempting to be the next great Center/Power Forward. (I Wont drop his name in this conversation right now, but you can be sure I am extremely proud of the kid with #17 on his jersey!)

Anyway... it's important to remember that Bulls fans are like a world-wide family, and a huge family includes a little of everything. We know that there has been at least one gay NBA player in the past and there will be more in the future. So it's only logical to think that there are and always will be NBA/Bulls fans that straight, gay, bi, whatever. I think it's best to just keep things cool and make sure everyone feels welcome to participate and make good conversation.

Speaking of making good conversation..that brings me to you Captain. Now, I have got to tell you that I don't understand your apprehension towards Chris Bosh. At all. I am not asking you to think he is the greatest thing since cold beer, but man oh man, he could really help this Bulls team bro!

Bosh may not be your ideal post-player, but I can't imagine him adding anything less than 15 wins to the Bulls win-column this season had he been part of the roster. (Probably 20 more wins with Bosh.) Seriously, if the Bulls somehow added Bosh and Chris kaman to this current roster, I would bet my ball$ this team wins a championship. I am not trying to give you a difficult time Captain but I am quite confused about your feelings towards CB4. Still, I respect your opinion and I can usually say I agree.

Anyway, I am guilty of an insanely long-winded post and I apologize for clogging up so much cyber-space. Peace, Bulls brothers.

Why thanks, I love your posts as well, I'd love to talk bulls one day with you on aol or msn or something! Im a little jealous Dengness had the honor! and I completely agree with this post entirely! Especially Dengness needing to post some more
Old 04-09-2009, 04:18 AM   #50
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Your an idiot.

Your an idiot? If you call someone an idiot, be sure to spell it "You're an idiot." Otherwise, the joke is on you really.

Quote:
This is such a homer thread. That article is pure speculation. The only way the Bulls get Bosh is if they include Rose. Which won't happen.. sorry guys..

Or when Bosh leaves the Raptors in 2010.

Everyone here knows this is speculation.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:19 AM   #51
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE24isdabest

He'd look sharp in a Bulls Uniform!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:33 AM   #52
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
He'd look sharp in a Bulls Uniform!
Only problem with that is number 4 is retired.

He'd probably get #3 or something.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #53
97 bulls
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Only problem with that is number 4 is retired.

He'd probably get #3 or something.
how bout 44
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #54
shortlunatic
Knowledge Is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
how bout 44

thats obamas number. lol.
shortlunatic is offline   Reply With Quote