Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #31
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

Default Re: Chris Bosh to the Bulls?

yea i would have to say i would rather see rose/bosh then rose/tyrus!

i think rose and bosh would go together more the rose and tyrus......
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #32
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

You can have Bosh, send us Rose, Salmons and Tyrus Thomas and it's a deal.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #33
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani

Keep dreaming...
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #34
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainkirk
Let's see... You're the one who sometime ago said Deng is an all star caliber player and the Bulls were a legit contender team (in the only season we didn't have off season). You said "It's an embarrassing statement to make in our own forum"...Are you a moderator or administrator to decide what can be told and what can't in this forum? I guess You make a lot of embarrassing statements last year, so embarrassing that those suggested you to disappear for a while (and that's been a smart choice). With Bosh, you are gonna make an other poor valuation in my opinion. Bosh simply is not as good as you're convinced he is. Rose/Bosh can't be nor become a Bryant/Gasol neither Paul/West duo. They are different kind of players, and nobody in the world can be sure they would match well.

Now you just turned into a *****. Anything I have ever said about Luol Deng or the Bulls contending came after the 06-07 season leading into the 07-08 season. I along with thousands of fans and NBA ANALYST picked the Bulls to contend and Luol Deng to have a all-star season.

So try and single me out, when the fact of the matter is you are the one who made the single handed worst talent evaluation of anybody.

EVERY BULLS FANS READ THIS.....

Captain, what happened to all the talk about drafting Beasley, and that picking Rose would be a mistake. I WAS one of the first people to say we need to draft Rose no questions asked from jumpstreet. So if you wanna talk talent evaluation, then let's talk about how blind you were to the Chicago Bulls savior D Rose.

I didn't say you couldn't say anything, I just said it was embarrassing to all of Bulls fans, that you could say you would keep Tyrus over CB4, a proven all-star. Did anyone agree with you??? NO.

Saying Rose/Bosh can't become Kobe/Pau is so ridiculous because thats a SG/PF combo that involves one of the greatest offensive weapons of all time. I am talking about a PG/PF combo, which apparently you lost somewhere.

And if you could compare Rose/Bosh to another PG/PF duo, who else matches up like Paul/West??? Give me one that is a closer comparison and i will be very surprised.

Don't single me out for **** I have said things that many others were agreeing with me on, locally and nationally at the time.

Your still punk ass I see. Sensitive like a female.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #35
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:

I wouldn't even trade Rose for Bosh straight up.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #36
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
I wouldn't even trade those three for LeBron.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:57 AM   #37
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Now you just turned into a *****. Anything I have ever said about Luol Deng or the Bulls contending came after the 06-07 season leading into the 07-08 season. I along with thousands of fans and NBA ANALYST picked the Bulls to contend and Luol Deng to have a all-star season.

So try and single me out, when the fact of the matter is you are the one who made the single handed worst talent evaluation of anybody.

EVERY BULLS FANS READ THIS.....

Captain, what happened to all the talk about drafting Beasley, and that picking Rose would be a mistake. I WAS one of the first people to say we need to draft Rose no questions asked from jumpstreet. So if you wanna talk talent evaluation, then let's talk about how blind you were to the Chicago Bulls savior D Rose.

I didn't say you couldn't say anything, I just said it was embarrassing to all of Bulls fans, that you could say you would keep Tyrus over CB4, a proven all-star. Did anyone agree with you??? NO.

Saying Rose/Bosh can't become Kobe/Pau is so ridiculous because thats a SG/PF combo that involves one of the greatest offensive weapons of all time. I am talking about a PG/PF combo, which apparently you lost somewhere.

And if you could compare Rose/Bosh to another PG/PF duo, who else matches up like Paul/West??? Give me one that is a closer comparison and i will be very surprised.

Don't single me out for **** I have said things that many others were agreeing with me on, locally and nationally at the time.

Your still punk ass I see. Sensitive like a female.
Sorry darling... I didn't mean to hurt you...
I know you weren't the only one who celebrated Bulls leading into the 07-08 season but...I just wanted to show you that sometimes the evidence appear because of every one says the same thing and you are convinced just 'cause every one's convinced. You read five or six analysts who say "Chicago is a contender" you have a similar feeling, and the game is done: you're convinced every one should think the same. Today, every one says Rose/Bosh would be sick, you read five or six analyst who say Bosh would turn Chicago into a contender team and so if I say the opposite, is quite ridiculous for you. I'm european and watched a lot of Raptors games because it's an international team and I can tell you, with no hesitation, that Bosh won't be a piece of a contender till he will understand the spirit of the game and how to become a leader, making good choices, mastering his limits. He's playing with a top PG: Calderon is fourth in assist average, with more than 50% from the field, they should lead Raptors to at least play off, if Bosh was as great as you figure out. I took Kobe/Gasol example 'cause it's the typical case people bring to say "Gasol seemed a loser when he played with Grizzlies, but look know with Bryant!". Yesterday Thomas gave you an other win with a huge block and you still want to trade him for...a loser!

Last edited by captainkirk : 04-08-2009 at 04:22 AM.
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:56 AM   #38
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
I wouldn't even trade those three for LeBron.

Your an idiot.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:57 AM   #39
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

This is such a homer thread. That article is pure speculation. The only way the Bulls get Bosh is if they include Rose. Which won't happen.. sorry guys..
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #40
Dengness9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
This is such a homer thread. That article is pure speculation. The only way the Bulls get Bosh is if they include Rose. Which won't happen.. sorry guys..

And you obviously don't know what your talking about. Way to look stupid.

If you knew anything of the situation you would realize the Raptors have absolutely no control with the Bosh situation now. If they don't trade him this upcoming year, he leaves in the summer, leaving the Raptors with nothing.

Bulls would have to include Rose.... Get a hold of yourself. There is a thing in trades called leverage Toni, and the Raps have none.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #41
Dengness9

Quote:
I know you weren't the only one who celebrated Bulls leading into the 07-08 season but...I just wanted to show you that sometimes the evidence appear because of every one says the same thing and you are convinced just 'cause every one's convinced. You read five or six analysts who say "Chicago is a contender" you have a similar feeling, and the game is done: you're convinced every one should think the same. Today, every one says Rose/Bosh would be sick, you read five or six analyst who say Bosh would turn Chicago into a contender team and so if I say the opposite, is quite ridiculous for you. I'm european and watched a lot of Raptors games because it's an international team and I can tell you, with no hesitation, that Bosh won't be a piece of a contender till he will understand the spirit of the game and how to become a leader, making good choices, mastering his limits. He's playing with a top PG: Calderon is fourth in assist average, with more than 50% from the field, they should lead Raptors to at least play off, if Bosh was as great as you figure out. I took Kobe/Gasol example 'cause it's the typical case people bring to say "Gasol seemed a loser when he played with Grizzlies, but look know with Bryant!". Yesterday Thomas gave you an other win with a huge block and you still want to trade him for...a loser!

A couple things here.

1. Don't call me darling. Not only are you a filthy Euro, but your a homosexual too. Pathetic combo.

2. I don't care if you like ***** basketball because it's your nature. European basketball is just a level up from the WNBA, and Euro players aren't even as tough as NCAA womens players. I have no respect for your opinion.

3. I dont think anyone thought Gasol looked like a loser on Memphis. He was just on a team of losers. He has been good since he won ROY, and you think he got good just when he went to the Lakers, to play with one of the best players all time?

4. I love how you blame the Raps missing the playoffs on Bosh. 23/10/BLK on 48% from the field and 81% from the ft line. IT'S A TEAM A SOFT PLAYERS!!!! Much like everything you see in Europe, SOFTTTTTTTTTTT.

5. I gather my own opinions based on what I see and what I know about the game. I don't care if it's popular belief or not, as long as it's what I believe in. You talk about Bosh like he is a mediocre player, and that is f'ing terrible.

WHAT HAPPENED TO DRAFTING MICHAEL BEASLEY????? Derrick Rose must of looked as bad as Chris Bosh does. Those 2 are the worst players in the NBA.

Hope you liked my American views. It's our game, never will be Europe's adolescent girls style play.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #42
captainkirk
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
A couple things here.

1. Don't call me darling. Not only are you a filthy Euro, but your a homosexual too. Pathetic combo.

2. I don't care if you like ***** basketball because it's your nature. European basketball is just a level up from the WNBA, and Euro players aren't even as tough as NCAA womens players. I have no respect for your opinion.

3. I dont think anyone thought Gasol looked like a loser on Memphis. He was just on a team of losers. He has been good since he won ROY, and you think he got good just when he went to the Lakers, to play with one of the best players all time?

4. I love how you blame the Raps missing the playoffs on Bosh. 23/10/BLK on 48% from the field and 81% from the ft line. IT'S A TEAM A SOFT PLAYERS!!!! Much like everything you see in Europe, SOFTTTTTTTTTTT.

5. I gather my own opinions based on what I see and what I know about the game. I don't care if it's popular belief or not, as long as it's what I believe in. You talk about Bosh like he is a mediocre player, and that is f'ing terrible.

WHAT HAPPENED TO DRAFTING MICHAEL BEASLEY????? Derrick Rose must of looked as bad as Chris Bosh does. Those 2 are the worst players in the NBA.

Hope you liked my American views. It's our game, never will be Europe's adolescent girls style play.
First, don't be unpolite with me 'cause I can kick your ass wherever and whenever, I wanna avoid trashtalking, but you're kinda **** nobody can talk clean with.
Second, I often go to NYC and Miami for work, and there I've seen so many more homosexuals than ever seen in Europe (although I don't care cuz I'm not homophobic as you seem to be).
Third, I can't argue about basketball with you because of your contradictions like "Euro players aren't even as tough as NCAA womens players" and after few lines "He (Gasol, european player) has been good since he won ROY". And look, you're nick is the name of a player who'll play with Great Britain next Olympic Games. So, you're too stupid to lose time with you.
Last but not least you always use Rose vs Beasley argument as I would had said that we should draft Beasley.... I've always sponsored Rose, always.

Last edited by captainkirk : 04-08-2009 at 03:19 PM.
captainkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #43
Rondo

Quote:
First, don't be unpolite with me 'cause I can kick your ass wherever and whenever, I wanna avoid trashtalking, but you're kinda **** nobody can talk clean with.
Second, I often go to NYC and Miami for work, and there I've seen so many more homosexuals than ever seen in Europe (although I don't care cuz I'm not homophobic as you seem to be).
Third, I can't argue about basketball with you because of your contradictions like "Euro players aren't even as tough as NCAA womens players" and after few lines "He (Gasol, european player) has been good since he won ROY". And look, you're nick is the name of a player who'll play with Great Britain next Olympic Games. So, you're too stupid to lose time with you.
Last but not least you always use Rose vs Beasley argument as I would had said that we should draft Beasley.... I've always sponsored Rose, always.

Guys both of you just need to chill out. it's the internet for christ's sake! you can't beat anyone up over this it's just stupid! But he has a point very few Euros are actually strong types of players the Gasol Brothers being the obvious exception, along with perhaps a few more like Steve Nash or someone. Generally the Euros are soft which is the the World Raptors, don't exactly do well they're only banger is Bosh, and he doesnt' like to bang at all. As for you supporting Beasley I dont remember that I only remember myself and Dengness supporting Rose over him, but whatev. if it really matters someone will post a quote here on the boards or something. Let's just all chill out and relax and have a friendly debate not homosexual bashing and euro bashing let's not offend anyone!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #44
shortlunatic
Knowledge Is Power

Quote:

the guy has a very good point, nobody is questioning that they wont make a good combo (i hope), but it is not proven that they will be a championship team cuz it seems we still may be lacking a leader. I dnt care what anybody says, if Bosh was a true leader, his team would not be this far under. Maybe he can still become one, but he hasnt proven it in his time in Toronto. Look at Melo in Denver. No one is questioning that he wouldnt make an amaazing pair with any pg that loves to pass, but he himself i dnt see as a true born leader (and thats that he is my favorite player). If it wasnt for Chauncey being the leader that he is, i dnt think Denver would be anywhere near the spot they are in now.

My point is, if D Rose doesnt step up and become a true leader to this team, and Bosh doesnt either, i expect dissapointment. Every championship team needs a true leader.
shortlunatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #45
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni

wow youre an idiot, OK then we wont trade you for Bosh and in 2010 he'll come here on his own...

Off yourself for reals.
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: