Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe v Lebron v Wade v T Mac v Dirk v Melo v Durant scoring stretches

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Is playoff scoring NOT important?

I didn't ignore it. If you wanna roll with 07-09, Mac and Bron still got him [statistically] beat

Not at all.

If we're being honest, Bron's "stretch" was even MORE impressive given his shitty supporting cast.

Finals MVPs and chips shouldn't be worth noting as they are team achievements.

playoff scoring is important, you're the one telling me i'm all over the place when you are the one who changed the topic in the first place

if we're being honest, how are you going to sit here and tell me 31.1 ppg over 18 games is more impressive than 31ppg over 49 gmaes

you don't want to count "team accomplishments" but want to give Lebron more credit because his "team was worse" when in two of those years Lebron was playing on 60 win teams

Finals trips are relevant if we're talking playoff scoring, seeing as Kobe played more games, and faced the best team from the opposing conference 2 years in a row COMPARED TO never playing more than 18 games and Lebron making it to the conference finals once.

In summary, you tried to change the criteria to bring Kobe down, you ignored his best stretch which puts his scoring at .1 less than Lebron & T mac, Kobe's stretch came over 49 games, T Mac over 18, Lebron over 38

It's just sad that you're so much of a hater that you had to try and change the entire thread to bring Kobe down while cherry picking years and then getting upset when it turns out you were wrong.

.1 ppg difference dude, 30 more games than T mac, 11 more games than Lebron
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 03-21-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Default Re: Kobe v Lebron v Wade v T Mac v Dirk v Melo v Durant scoring stretches

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen

playoff scoring is important, you're the one telling me i'm all over the place when you are the one who changed the topic in the first place

It's just sad that you're so much of a hater that you had to try and change the entire thread to bring Kobe down while cherry picking years and then getting upset when it turns out you were wrong.

I'm giving praise to LeBron and TMac, two of the greatest scorers (and players) ever. FYI, not everything is about Kobe.

if we're being honest, how are you going to sit here and tell me 31.1 ppg over 18 games is more impressive than 31ppg over 49 gmaes
    I already explained this. Your problem is, you think Kobe's scoring is THE reason, LAL won their rings. Hilarious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    09 against Orlando in playoffs:
    Kobe:32.4PPG on 43% shooting, 5.3RPG, 7.4APG
    Lebron: 38.5PPG on 49% shooting,8.3RPG, 8APG
    Go ahead and explain your post.
    told

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    told
    LA won a championship that year, therefor Kobe had a better series

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    09 against Orlando in playoffs:
    Kobe:32.4PPG on 43% shooting, 5.3RPG, 7.4APG
    Lebron: 38.5PPG on 49% shooting,8.3RPG, 8APG
    Go ahead and explain your post.
    Bran 07 playoffs vs Spurs: 22.0 ppg on 36/20/69
    Kobe 08 playoffs vs Spurs: 29.2 ppg on 53/33/91

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Bran 07 playoffs vs Spurs: 22.0 ppg on 36/20/69
    Kobe 08 playoffs vs Spurs: 29.2 ppg on 53/33/91
    Different years, plus Bran was playing in his first finals on a scrub Cleveland team run by Mike Brown. Kobe had GOAT Phil Jackson. Not to mention LeBron was in his 4th year, where Kobe was in his prime.