Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 03:30 PM   #16
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
I am not a registered Republican but why would you assume that? Because I don't agree with everything you say? Is being concerned about the national debt exclusive to only Republicans?

The national debt bothers me while Mike Brown bothers you. Go figure.

My father always told me to never argue with a fool. I should have listened to him.
I never called you a name...I just said I always assumed you were a Republican.

People like you who like to call people names for no good reason are usually Republicans......so don't argue with yourself

For the record.....I never called you a name for supporting Mike Brown.....but the facts have spoken for themselves and 99% of us agree that Mike Brown cannot coach....you are entitled to your opinion however bad it may be...lol.

Last edited by DKLaker : 11-07-2012 at 03:34 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #17
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,070
Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
I am not a registered Republican but why would you assume that? Because I don't agree with everything you say? Is being concerned about the national debt exclusive to only Republicans?

The national debt bothers me while Mike Brown bothers you. Go figure.

My father always told me to never argue with a fool. I should have listened to him.

classic internet arguing....name calling...lol
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #18
dd24
College superstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,934
dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

I think one thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on is Mike Brown sucks as a head coach
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #19
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 209
mr sax has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I never called you a name...I just said I always assumed you were a Republican.

People like you who like to call people names for no good reason are usually Republicans......so don't argue with yourself

For the record.....I never called you a name for supporting Mike Brown.....but the facts have spoken for themselves and 99% of us agree that Mike Brown cannot coach....you are entitled to your opinion however bad it may be...lol.


Oh my, aren't we sensitive. You don't like people who disagree with you, do you?

I noticed that you didn't address any of the questions I posed to you in my previous response. Why is that?

You also assume that I support Mike Brown. Have we met? How do you think you know so much about me? Please tell me more about myself that I'm not aware of, oh "Wise One" (who supposedly coaches adolescents).

Regarding politics and party affiliation. It doesn't matter to me which political party you are in...figure it out.

In the meantime, if you find my words so offensive....DON'T RESPOND TO MY POSTS.

Simple, see?

I really, really should have listened to my father although you are making this way too easy.

Thanks!

Last edited by mr sax : 11-07-2012 at 05:11 PM.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #20
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 209
mr sax has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I think one thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on is Mike Brown sucks as a head coach

I'm not sure if Laker management agrees. We'll see.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #21
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
Oh my, aren't we sensitive. You don't like people who disagree with you, do you?

I noticed that you didn't address any of the questions I posed to you in my previous response. Why is that?

You also assume that I support Mike Brown. Have we met? How do you think you know so much about me? Please tell me more about myself that I'm not aware of, oh "Wise One" (who supposedly coaches adolescents).

Regarding politics and party affiliation. It doesn't matter to me which political party you are in...figure it out.

In the meantime, if you find my words so offensive....DON'T RESPOND TO MY POSTS.

Simple, see?

I really, really should have listened to my father although you are making this way too easy.

Thanks!

Honestly, I don't care if someone disagrees with me, especially if they have class or what they are saying makes sense. As far as being sensitive, no I am not....but I don't like rude, disrespectful people....IMO, an intelligent person is able to comment or disagree without calling the other person a name.

If you think I need to respond to a post after you try to insult me think again, I respond to whatever I choose to respond to, not what you tell me to.

Why don't you go back to using your old screen name.
If your father is proud of you it tells me a lot about him....lol.

I really don't care if you are a republican or one of those Tea Bag nutjobs.....makes no difference to me, I have friends in every party and I tell them how I feel about their party candidates.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #22
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I think one thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on is Mike Brown sucks as a head coach

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #23
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Hey Lakerfreak.......click your heels, we're not playing Detroit tonight...lol.
I told you!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #24
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 209
mr sax has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Honestly, I don't care if someone disagrees with me, especially if they have class or what they are saying makes sense. As far as being sensitive, no I am not....but I don't like rude, disrespectful people....IMO, an intelligent person is able to comment or disagree without calling the other person a name.

If you think I need to respond to a post after you try to insult me think again, I respond to whatever I choose to respond to, not what you tell me to.

Why don't you go back to using your old screen name.
If your father is proud of you it tells me a lot about him....lol.

I really don't care if you are a republican or one of those Tea Bag nutjobs.....makes no difference to me, I have friends in every party and I tell them how I feel about their party candidates.

"IMO, an intelligent person is able to comment or disagree without calling the other person a name."

Don't you call Mike Brown names all the time? Yes you do, so I guess by your own logic you are not an intelligent person AND a Republican. We can agree on the intelligence part!

My old screen name? What would that be? I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I would hope that my father was proud of me. I certainly was of him. He was a war hero. He died 3 years ago. You know nothing about him but feel free to insult him again if it makes you feel good.

Last edited by mr sax : 11-07-2012 at 10:17 PM.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #25
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
"IMO, an intelligent person is able to comment or disagree without calling the other person a name."

Don't you call Mike Brown names all the time? Yes you do, so I guess by your own "opinion" you are not an intelligent person. We can agree on that!

My old screen name? What would that be? I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I would hope that my father was proud of me. I certainly was of him. He was a war hero. He died 3 years ago. You know nothing about him.

I absolutely call Mike Brown names all the time, there is nothing wrong with that because this is a basketball website and I am not speaking to him, nor is he on here. If you do not understand the difference between that and calling someone on here names then that is your problem.

I am very sorry your father passed away and I am thankful for his service to our country. I'm not sure what happened to you.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #26
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert
 
kobesabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Surf Cities
Posts: 3,257
kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

It is just a fluke.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:43 AM   #27
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
It is just a fluke.

Yep.....I tried to tell Lakerfreak....lol.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:08 AM   #28
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 209
mr sax has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I absolutely call Mike Brown names all the time, there is nothing wrong with that because this is a basketball website and I am not speaking to him, nor is he on here. If you do not understand the difference between that and calling someone on here names then that is your problem.

I am very sorry your father passed away and I am thankful for his service to our country. I'm not sure what happened to you.

Right, ok. Enjoy the season. See ya.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #29
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
Right, ok. Enjoy the season. See ya.

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #30
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DKLaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,147
DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Lakers beat Pistons for first win of season. Now 1-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sax
I'm not sure if Laker management agrees. We'll see.

Haha Mr. Sax, management agreed with what everyone except you knew and fired the idiot coach......bye bye potato head!!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:01 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy