Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: I don't understand why Chicago is seen as such a big threat to Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You're almost always wrong and you're a notorious troll, that has to be something to be proud of right?
    Good luck with that pedo.

Default Re: I don't understand why Chicago is seen as such a big threat to Miami.

Why Heat fans shitting on Joel Anthony so much?

He is like the ONLY center that had the athleticism to keep Rose out of the lanes and he gave the Heat a lot of hustle played that didnt show up on the stats sheet. He just really shitty at finishimg

The heat fans were even chanting MVP for his ass

College superstar

I view them as legitimate threat to the Heat mainly because of Thibs. The defense Chicago played alone made it a tough series for the Heat despite it only going 5 games. Having Rose back, a healthy Noah and Deng, as well as Jimmy Butler having more experience makes the Bulls even more legitimate.

If the Bulls can upgrade the PF spot with Boozer/Deng as pieces, to say LMA... that would be an incredibly scary team.

Thibs is going to be an all-time great coach.

They are only a threat to Heat during regular season. During the playoffs, you can count on Rose and his overrated role players disappearing again.
    It s only delusional Bulls fans striking again and making seem like Bulls are a big threat for Miami, for 4th year in a row. Some people never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    They are only a threat to Heat during regular season. During the playoffs, you can count on Rose and his overrated role players disappearing again.
    It s only delusional Bulls fans striking again and making seem like Bulls are a big threat for Miami, for 4th year in a row. Some people never learn.
    Lets be fair. The Bulls were without their best player the last two years. Most of what people say as far asbthe Bulls/Heat rivalry now is based on how close the 2011 series was.

But I would agree that the Bulls need a more firepower. They have only one guy that is capable of scoring on his own. Thats not enough

The Bulls will be eliminated by the Pacers and won't even face the Heat

5-time NBA All-Star

1. The Bulls won a game without much success in running more than two plays.
    2. The Bulls had real problems just breaking the trap.
    3. They have more experience and run a complex offense.
    4. Boozer and Noah will likely not miss two fourth quarters for going into fogs.
    5. Miami is a slower in getting to the ball now.
    6. Joel Anthony's quick feet helped keep Rose out of the paint.
    7. Teams know to go harder at Lebron now.
    8. The Bulls have the best wing defenders of all teams.
    9. Noah's knowledge and execution is twice as good as it was.
    10.Butler is a huge addition as he's the shooter, slasher that they didn't have before.
    11.Miami kind of has pressure problems. They act weird sometimes and this is the three peat, so its a three year pressure.
    12.It is likely Miami will have faced a very talented team before Chicago.
    13.Bulls were a new team that had not experienced much at that time and weren't resourceful when Miami showed the speed that they don't have now.
    14.With more better teams, Miami's weaknesses will be exposed before Chicago gets to them.
    15.Miami has trouble with teams that have a strong will power and might tire if they face two in a row, which seems like a guarantee (Bulls, Indiana, Nets even my Knicks will be very geared up for them this year). Either way they are guaranteed to deal with two at least one determined team before they get to the Bulls.

Miami still might be the favorite, but its definitely much harder this year.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Miami has so much trouble with the Bulls that they only beat them every year in the playoffs. You Bulls fans really are funny. You guys share the same IQ as your franchise player.

^Your life must suck with as much effort you put into this.

I see the Bulls as an OUTSIDE threat but too much has to go right for this team to have a chance. Anything could change with time and injuries but right now the Heat have to be the odds-on favorites to three peat.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    ^Your life must suck with as much effort you put into this.

I see the Bulls as an OUTSIDE threat but too much has to go right for this team to have a chance. Anything could change with time and injuries but right now the Heat have to be the odds-on favorites to three peat.
    The Bulls aren't a threat. Your best player is a mentally weak little b.itch and you start Carlos Boozer at PF. You have no shot of winning. None. The good news is you don't live in Chicago anymore, so you can actually walk down your driveway without the chance of being r.aped or k.illed. Congrats.

They're the second best team in the East

They're the Heat's biggest playoff threat.

We can talk about 2011 all day, but it's going to be 2014 soon. Currently they match up well with the Heat....

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    They're the second best team in the East

They're the Heat's biggest playoff threat.

We can talk about 2011 all day, but it's going to be 2014 soon. Currently they match up well with the Heat....
    The 2014 Bulls are as much of a threat as the 2013 Knicks were.

NBA Superstar

ITT: Heat fans on suicide watch

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    ITT: Heat fans on suicide watch
    Suicide watch it what OKC fans be on when KD and Westbrick leave that s.hithole