whose alt acct is this? must be a butthurt lebron stan

Default Re: Top 5 underrated and overrated player from 1990-present

Wait how is his name "Kobe I love you"?
    Also who keeps repping this ******? He deserves full neg rep

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Wait how is his name "Kobe I love you"?
    Also who keeps repping this ******? He deserves full neg rep
    Not gonna lie, I repped him because at least he's a consistent and lulzy troll. That, and for all we know this could be the greatest parody account yet.

Regarding the actual topic, I don't know who'd be top 5 in each, but I know Iverson and Kemp would be near the top, and for underrated it'd include Drexler.

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    Kobe I love you

whose alt acct is this? must be a butthurt lebron stan
    this is my second account.. My first one(I LUV KOBE) got banned permanently because I accidentally post a racist comment about Jeremy Lin and at that time I innocently dont know that it was a racist comment.. Butthurt lebron stan? huh? maybe your the one f@gg0t.. Accusing me as a lebron stan makes me wanna puke..

Btw whats wrong when you love/like your favorite player.. Its just makes you a great fan..

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    Not gonna lie, I repped him because at least he's a consistent and lulzy troll. That, and for all we know this could be the greatest parody account yet.

Regarding the actual topic, I don't know who'd be top 5 in each, but I know Iverson and Kemp would be near the top, and for underrated it'd include Drexler.
    Tnx for the repped Im not trolling tho..

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    this is my second account.. My first one(I LUV KOBE) got banned permanently because I accidentally post a racist comment about Jeremy Lin and at that time I innocently dont know that it was a racist comment.. Butthurt lebron stan? huh? maybe your the one f@gg0t.. Accusing me as a lebron stan makes me wanna puke..

Btw whats wrong when you love/like your favorite player.. Its just makes you a great fan..
    You had an account called "I LUV KOBE" and your location says "Kobe's heart". That automatically revokes your right to call anyone else a f@gg0t.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7

Stop repping him please, I keep having to waste my negs on this creep.

The Internet: Where people's opinions and trolling become srs bsness

But okay I'll stop.

Who cares about repped.. Only you and other LeBrick dickriders stans care about it.. Negs me all you want asshole.. I dont even give a fak about you f@gg0t..

Mod's, lock this thread.

There wasn't any debate to begin with, anyways... It's just getting out of hand now.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Is this a parody of Kobe fans?

Thanks to all that posted their own list, I really appreciated it.. That is all I wanted, informative discussion.. Thanks to all anonymous that repped me.. It helps me get rid of my 1 red bar.. I wont argue with any LeBrick stan, its just a waste of time so pls dont lock my thread..

Thanks to all that posted their own list, I really appreciated it.. That is all I wanted, informative discussion.. Thanks to all anonymous that repped me.. It helps me get rid of my 1 red bar.. I wont argue with any LeBrick stan, its just a waste of time so pls dont lock my thread..
    Shut the **** up you useless piece of pond scum you are a ****ing insult to the intelligence of the majority of ISH, which is saying something. You are a goddamn useless poster, you don't even believe the bullshit you spew out.

U mirin my face?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Overrated
    1. Kobe Bryant - Volume scoring chucker who couldn't win without the best frontcourt in the league.

2. Scottie Pippen - Jordan made him what he was.

3. Dennis Rodman - Undersized terribly one-dimensional player who couldn't score.

4. Horace Grant - Was never as good as he was after he left the Bulls, which means Jordan made him what he was, too.

5. Hakeem Olajuwon - Couldn't win until Jordan retired for two seasons.

Underrated
    1. Michael Jordan - People discredit his insane prime numbers due to "weak" defenses and being a chucker despite high efficiency. Won with less help than people think while putting up insane video game-esque numbers during first 3-peat.

2. Shaquille O'Neal - Arguably the most dominant player ever at his peak but Kobe fans discredit his dominance and say Kobe was just as good because he was the closer.

3. Pau Gasol - Most skilled frontcourt player in the NBA during the Lakers back-to-back title seasons who deserves to be in the HOF after he retires.

4. Robert Horry - One of the most clutch players ever who won everywhere he went, which means he deserves to be in the HOF.

5. Derek Fisher - Great shooter who hit big and timely shots for Kobe.

OP, see how easy it is to make up complete bullshit and and downright lies? And before someone thinks I'm actually serious, I believe almost none of what I said.

but you're an undercover lebron/jordan stan Kobe's heart? the F*ck! Not even the most delusional Kobe stan would stoop down to that level