Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is there a worse a Finals performance than Lebron 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    WTF are you talking about fukktard?
    Calm down kid...

The Heat lost because LeBron severely underperformed. Don't manipulate words to fit some asinine agenda.

They had Wade, Bosh, Haslem, Chalmers ... good enough to win, easily. They were up 2 games to 1 (should've been up 3) and crumbled because LeBron didn't even produce up to normal averages let alone exceed them the way an all-time talent should in his prime @ the big show, with everything on the line.
    Did i say something else? But to be more accurate... the Heat lost because:

1. Lebron underperformed in the clutch, the 18 ppg wouldnt actually matter if he was able to hit some clutch shots or Lebron underperformed because he was to passive (defering to Wade, he took very few shots, he didnt actually shoot bad unless you think 48% FG is bad).
    2. Wade underperformed in the clutch and overall Game 5 & 6 miserably.
    3. Dirk was just depleting his best playoff run ever with his teammates playing out of their god damn minds......

Wade was absolutely clutch. He made countless critical baskets, and evern more impressive which your LeBron induced amnesia is conveniently forgetting is all the BIG TIME block shots on centers with easy looks at the rim.
    Watch Game 5 and Game 6.

Wade out performed LeBron in the 2nd half of game 1 ... and continued to do so for the entire rest of the series.
    NOPE.... nice try:

GAME 1:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they won, Lebron closed that game out.

GAME 2:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they losed, Wade was more clutch.

GAME 3:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they won, but it was Lebrons gamewinning behind the back assist to Bosh which was the gamewinner.

GAME 4:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they losed, Lebron was worse in the clutch.

GAME 5:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they losed, Wade was worse in the clutch.

GAME 6:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they losed, Wade was worse in the clutch.

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
    WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

WADE PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES
    LEBRON PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES

The biggest reason to Lebron averaging 18 ppg is that 8 point game actually, which in only 3-6 games can take your average down dramatically... even if you only scored 30 points all the time in all other games....

Terry by the way was the man LeBron was guarding. Who during game 6 IN MIAMI carried a struggling Dirk through the first three quarters by dropping bucket after step back bucket in LeBron's mug.
    Majority of shots came after screening Lebron out... and no, Lebron was not on Terry all the time.. it was Marion and Kidd aswell... equally...

Get with the program Savanna James, your boy is the reason the Miami Heat aren't Back to Back champs this year.

Denial should just be a river in Egypt.
    Feel cool now dont ya kid?
    Last edited by pauk; 09-17-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Samurai Swoosh

No, LeBron balled in the first half of game 1, Wade was the one who was ballin in the 2nd half.

The only thing LeBron "closed out" was a meaningless crossover and dunk on Marion after the game had been decided.

The way you remember stuff Savanna is all kinds of messed up. But then again I can see why. If memory serves me correctly, the word out of your boy's camp was his long time g/f was busy getting d1cked down by now teammate Rashard Lewis.

And that was the new excuse why he was playing bad.

Cool essay pauk
    Lebron CHOKED

Stop trying to justify it. He sucked in the 07 finals and he completely choked, shrank, played like a P.U.S.S.Y, in the 11 finals..
    Outplayed by terry and Marion

Pathetic..

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Pathetic..
    Don't forget not being able to put all 5'5 of JJ Barea in the post ...

Or if he truly was the defender people were making him out to be, and if he wasn't doing much in terms of scoring or creating for others, why he didn't just guard Dirk and make an effort to lock him up since his offense was failing him all series.

LeBron could've made himself more useful. He didn't.

Larry shot poorly in '81 but he did the other things to help his team win. Created for others, passed extremely well, and rebounded like a monster.

LeBron and his uber athletic 6'9 genetic lottery body didn't allow him to do things that a slow white guy could on the big stage.

Why? Because Bird has something beating in his chest.
    Last edited by Money 23; 09-17-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Don't forget not being able to put all 5'5 of JJ Barea in the post ...

Or if he truly was the defender people were making him out to be, and if he wasn't doing much in terms of scoring or creating for others, why he didn't just guard Dirk and make an effort to lock him up since his offense was failing him all series.

Oh yeah I forgot, bronzey can guard all 5 positions

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Cool essay pauk
    Lebron CHOKED

Stop trying to justify it. He sucked in the 07 finals and he completely choked, shrank, played like a P.U.S.S.Y, in the 11 finals..
    Outplayed by terry and Marion

Pathetic..
    He did... i am not trying to justify it, i am only speaking withing the context of what was going on, using nothing but facts..

Now, that you as a Lebron hating Kobetard trying to be narrowminded about what was going on is another story...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

NOPE.... nice try:

GAME 1:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they won, Lebron closed that game out.

GAME 2:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they losed, Wade was more clutch.

GAME 3:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they won, but it was Lebrons gamewinning behind the back assist to Bosh which was the gamewinner.

GAME 4:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they losed, Lebron was worse in the clutch.

GAME 5:

GAME 6:

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
    WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

WADE PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES
    LEBRON PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES
    What kind of ass reasoning is this?

Wade was the only reason we were close in the games. Lebron played like ass, admit it. Wade played amazingly. The backtracking in your statements is hilarious to your usual thoughts.

What happened to just being productive and having teammates that can step up? Wade averaged 27/5/5 on 55% shooting in the series. That is phenomenal. Wade was phenomenal the whole series. Having a bad game doesn't take away from what he did, and he played perfectly fine in game 5.
    Lebron wasn't close to being better than Wade in game 5. Wade played 12 less minutes due to picking up an injury and yet still comes back on and scores 6 more points than Lebron? Just because he got a triple double doesn't mean he played better. That was actually one of Lebron's worse games in the series.

You're an idiot plain and simple who comes to the aid of his favorite player any time someone utters a bad word about him.

He sucked, and its very unfortunate since I'm a Heat fan.

Banned

As far as star players go, Kobe has by far the worst Finals performances.

LeBrons failure with the 2011 Finals was trying to be the facilitator of the team when that is a role he is not most comfortable in. He basically hid in the shows and wanted Wade to be the go-to scorer. This is not what made LeBron a three-time MVP and Finals MVP. When you look at his numbers they were actually quite efficient for a second option,

17.8 PPG 48% shooting 7.2 RPG 6.8 APG

For most championship teams that is a pretty decent option for a 2nd player, but LeBron is not a second option. His talents were not being utilized and he couldn't impact the game as much as he would have liked.

Meanwhile.....

Here we have Kobe Bryant in 2004 which will always go down as the Worst Finals performance among top 15 all-time players.

Kobe Bryant: 22.6 PPG 38.1% shooting 2.4 RPG 4.4 APG 22.6 Shots per game

Shaq: 26.6 PPG 63.1% shooting 10.8 RPG 1.6 APG 16.8 Shots per game

In this series Kobe was fed up by being Shaqs sidekick. Despite the Pistons having noone that could cover a Shaq that was still at the end of his prime, Kobe felt it was a good idea to take 6 more shots than him despite shooting 38 ****ing percent from the field.

LOL

The biggest act or arrogance in a championship series of any sport. Kobe put himself above the teams goal and despite being heavily favored in the series, the Pistons did whatever the **** they wanted Perhaps Kobe could have played great defense, or rebounded like Bird did in 81? Or become a point forward getting others involved? No. Kobe was not having any of that. If LA was winning he was going to be the Finals MVP. Guess what happened?

LA got ****ing owned.

I'll take Lebron with his 18 PPG on 50% shooting along with good efficiency, rebounding, and facilitating over Kobe Bryant just chucking up awful shots and sabotaging the series. I'll be anything Miami wins in 2011 with a prime Shaq LOL.

No, LeBron balled in the first half of game 1, Wade was the one who was ballin in the 2nd half.
    Now i wonder if you even saw the game? Here is the game... i suggest you watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYr-xMNTd-0

Are you just playing stupid just to try and live in a fantasy world where your Lebron butthurt blinded agenda can prevail.... or are you simply that stupid...

The only thing LeBron "closed out" was a meaningless crossover and dunk on Marion after the game had been decided.
    Exactly... after it was decided BY HIM... i really strongly miserably suggest you re-watch that game...

The way you remember stuff Savanna is all kinds of messed up. But then again I can see why. If memory serves me correctly, the word out of your boy's camp was his long time g/f was busy getting d1cked down by now teammate Rashard Lewis.

And that was the new excuse why he was playing bad.

What are you 12?

Kobe's 2004 Finals>22pts (on 23 shots) on 36%, 6TO's.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    What kind of ass reasoning is this?
    The factual reasoning...

Wade was the only reason we were close in the games. Lebron played like ass, admit it. Wade played amazingly. The backtracking in your statements is hilarious to your usual thoughts.
    Including Game 5 & 6?

What happened to just being productive and having teammates that can step up? Wade averaged 27/5/5 on 55% shooting in the series. That is phenomenal. Wade was phenomenal the whole series. Having a bad game doesn't take away from what he did, and he played perfectly fine in game 5.
    Averaging 27-5-5 doesnt mean you played better than Lebron all games.... and he didnt...

You're an idiot plain and simple who comes to the aid of his favorite player any time someone utters a bad word about him.
    Nope, Wade is my favorite player to... i am just an openminded guy telling what i saw... and what i saw can be easily proven...

He sucked, and its very unfortunate since I'm a Heat fan.
    He did... but to say he is the ONLY reason the Heat losed when Wade was "choking" even more in a crucial Game 5 and especially Game 6.... is narrowminded.... Lebron was probably the bigger reason, but was not the ONLY reason..... which makes me seriously doubt that you are a Heat fan... unless you have an agenda in favor of Wade...
    Last edited by pauk; 09-17-2012 at 07:41 PM.

...and If Wade truly stepped up like how Lebron stepped up in absence of Wade in the series previous to Finals (the ECF against Bulls) they would have won... where Wade was even worse than Lebron in the Finals....

I love Wade, so please dont try that... i am just being fair and honest... fair is not blaming something entirely on ONE player, i refuse to do that if its not the entire truth... especially not when that player is the biggest reason they even got to the Finals...
    Last edited by pauk; 09-17-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Wade did step up, the difference between the Bulls, and the Mavs series was Bosh.

The factual reasoning...

Including Game 5 & 6?

Averaging 27-5-5 doesnt mean you played better than Lebron all games.... and he didnt...

Nope, Wade is my favorite player to... i am just an openminded guy telling what i saw... and what i saw can be easily proven...

He did... but to say he is the ONLY reason the Heat losed when Wade was "choking" even more in a crucial Game 5 and especially Game 6.... is narrowminded.... Lebron was probably the bigger reason, but was not the ONLY reason..... which makes me seriously doubt that you are a Heat fan... unless you have an agenda in favor of Wade...
    Yeah, I don't really care if you doubt I'm a Heat fan since you first became one after the decision where as I was around way before that.

Wade was better in 4 out of the 6 games, and equal in the game 1. Congratulations for Lebron showing up in game 6 and finally deciding to lead the team.

Game 5? What are you talking about? The one where Wade picks up a nagging injury in the game and yet still comes back and manages to have a better game than Lebron?
    The same game 5 where Wade had 10 of his 23 points in the 4th quarter? As well as 3 of his 8 assists. He basically racked up half of his stats in the quarter after sitting off injured. It was once Wade came back in that we actually retook the lead. Yet he choked? Shut up kid.

The factual reasoning is Wade had 4 great games, 1 good one (mainly due to being injured) and 1 bad one.

Lebron had 1 great game, 1 good game, and 4 bad ones. Actually terrible would be better suited to describe some of them.

...and If Wade truly stepped up like how Lebron stepped up in absence of Wade in the series previous to Finals (the ECF against Bulls) they would have won... where Wade was even worse than Lebron in the Finals....

I love Wade, so please dont try that... i am just being fair and honest... fair is not blaming something entirely on ONE player, i refuse to do that if its not the entire truth... especially not when that player is the biggest reason they even got to the Finals...
    What kind of reasoning is this? Mavs were better than the Bulls. Basketball is a dynamic sport. You can't place this here, and take that away and expect a constant. Its not simple maths, its a constantly changing product.

No ones saying Wade is better than Lebron. But don't say that Wade didn't have an all time great finals, that was wasted by the fact Lebron played like shit.