Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [DTreats] Jerry West sucked at defense, struggled in big moments...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...91&postcount=2
    Quote Originally Posted by DTreats
    Jerry West sucked at defense, couldn't dribble with his left hand and strugged in big moments.

really?

http://youtu.be/bNBTyXTCRuc

Default Re: [DTreats] Jerry West sucked at defense, struggled in big moments...

Successful troll is successful

Nice clips. I suggest not speeding some of them up though

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

How long are his arms?

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    How long are his arms?
    6-9 wingspan - 40 inch sleeve

It's slightly above average for a player his height (he claims he's "just over 6-4 w/o shoes") but it's not super out of the ordinary. His hand quickness probably has just as much if not more to do with his steals / blocks rather than just his length
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 09-20-2012 at 01:15 PM.

hahaha! I remember reading that on the thread I posted...

I guess a guy who sucked at defense, couldn't dribble with his left hand and struggled in big moments would hold his own against MJ if Mullin essentially could...JORDAN'S A SCRUB TOO!?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=jordami01

All hail goatbe

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    hahaha! I remember reading that on the thread I posted...

I guess a guy who sucked at defense, couldn't dribble with his left hand and struggled in big moments would hold his own against MJ if Mullin essentially could...JORDAN'S A SCRUB TOO!?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=jordami01

All hail goatbe

In an interview (in the late 90's I think?) MJ picked Jerry West as his SG (behind himself tho obviously ) for his all-time team. Not sure if Kobe would displace him in Jordan's eyes or not but obviously up to that point Jordan thought West was the (2nd) best ever SG

I really like the clip at 3:17 ....and people dont think he could play today?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    In an interview (in the late 90's I think?) MJ picked Jerry West as his SG (behind himself tho obviously ) for his all-time team. Not sure if Kobe would displace him in Jordan's eyes or not but obviously up to that point Jordan thought West was the (2nd) best ever SG
    Jordans flip flopped like mitt romney with Kobe if Im not mistaken...Don't quote me but hes said that hes the only one that "deserves" to be compared to him (Deserves...situational narcissism much?)..but then also said unless I'm just derping at the moment that hes not top 2 or 3 SG's of all time...

BTW, I dont know if you saw this already but I thought id post here...not to mke this a wilt thread buuuuuuut

College star

Jerry West is the Lakers' GOAT SG.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    Jerry West is the Lakers' GOAT SG.
    Not sure if ur serious or simply trying to open the flood gates for jilted Kobe fans to get upset and hijack the thread

BTW, I dont know if you saw this already but I thought id post here...not to mke this a wilt thread buuuuuuut

Did Wilt himself write this crap?

Winning>Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Did Wilt himself write this crap?
    Ghost written by Jlauber. Would say its a real page turner but the pages were stuck together somehow..............

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    good idea

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Jordans flip flopped like mitt romney with Kobe if Im not mistaken...Don't quote me but hes said that hes the only one that "deserves" to be compared to him (Deserves...situational narcissism much?)..but then also said unless I'm just derping at the moment that hes not top 2 or 3 SG's of all time...

My God, Chamberlain was an insecure egomaniac.