Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron battling: stacked team, refs, 5 injuries - still averaging 42/12/8

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Refs blatantly rigged the game for the cavs to win. A sac-lal g6 level rig, stop being a bitsh.
    there was only 1 bitch here last night, well actually 2, thats you and Magic 32

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: LeBron battling: stacked team, refs, 5 injuries - still averaging 42/12/8

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    well there were 6

those two kobestan clowns
    curry
    and the 3 refs

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Cavs got 40 free throws last night compared to 25 for GS, but LeBron is battling the refs?
    Yea, you clearly didn't watch the game last night.

Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Simply amazing
    I'm sorry, but the refs clearly helped the Cavs last night.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ShackEelOKneel
    I'm sorry, but the refs clearly helped the Cavs last night.
    I'm sorry but you're clinically retarded.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Yea, you clearly didn't watch the game last night.

Clown.

I see these

https://vine.co/v/eMVznFUEppm

https://vine.co/v/eMV7iIQVhBW

Moron.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Is this some sort of joke or are you actually this dumb? That first one will almost NEVER be called against anybody...and happens multiple times in a game. This is like me pointing to somebody who inbounds with their foot on the line after a made basket.

its the bran and reek show

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

LeBron still still shooting like sh*t this year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Is this some sort of joke or are you actually this dumb? That first one will almost NEVER be called against anybody...and happens multiple times in a game. This is like me pointing to somebody who inbounds with their foot on the line after a made basket.

I didn't even include the obvious changing of the pivot foot that Lebron committed, that all you guys are screaming for a foul call on Iggy. These are just random shits you can find anywhere.

Fact is Lebron is averaging 14 free throws per game. Last night he shot 18. Jordan in the 1991 series took 33 for the entire 5 game series. It's not objective at all to say that the refs are not giving Lebron any calls when he's getting to the line that much.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I didn't even include the obvious changing of the pivot foot that Lebron committed, that all you guys are screaming for a foul call on Iggy. These are just random shits you can find anywhere.

Fact is Lebron is averaging 14 free throws per game. Last night he shot 18. Jordan in the 1991 series took 33 for the entire 5 game series. It's not objective at all to say that the refs are not giving Lebron any calls when he's getting to the line that much.
    Of course it is. You don't just stop calling fouls when you reach a certain number. How many fts is irrelevant

LeBron was avg. only 6FTA per game in the prior 5 finals he played in before this current 6th one.

Undefeated

scary thing is hes not even playing great for his standards.

missing a lot of makeable baskets, especially down the stretch. credit to the warriors defense as well, but we all know he's getting hacked on those late game opportunities.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

lol @ people who use free throw disparity.

I mean LeBron is in constant attack mode taking 36 shots a game. You really think he should only be getting 6 FTA in that situation? And you think GSW should be taking 40+ when all they've been doing is jacking up 3's? Some of you guys need to actually watch the game