Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Chef Mandingo with another hung performance.... no Kd no prob 31/7/8

Refs tried to take over. Couldn

Default Re: Chef Mandingo with another hung performance.... no Kd no prob 31/7/8

Dingo was THICCCCC tonight

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Chef Mandingo with another hung performance.... no Kd no prob 31/7/8

Fmvp.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Klay with 26 and the 3 to put them up gets no love I see. But you swear you’re a warriors fan not a curry fan.

Without KD they have to both be on.

dingo'd

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Klay with 26 and the 3 to put them up gets no love I see. But you swear you

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Klay with 26 and the 3 to put them up gets no love I see. But you swear you

Banned

No KD
    Looney injured
    Cousins exploited on defense
    Refs going out of their way to help toronto
    Dray and iggy absolutely useless offensively

Curry still comes out with the W

If this gets to a game 7.....its over for the Raptors...im warning you

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    If this gets to a game 7.....its over for the Raptors...im warning you
    This was the hardest win from here on out. Dubs are thin but should be able to pull a W at Oakland. After that game 7, all the pressure is on the raptors, anything can happen

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Really u clowns need to relax this dude can do no wrong yes he hit one big shot but missed 4-5 prior in a row in 4th..

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    This was the hardest win from here on out. Dubs are thin but should be able to pull a W at Oakland. After that game 7, all the pressure is on the raptors, anything can happen
    Warriors are 0-2 at Oracle. The pressure's still on them. No matter how many mind games they want to use to convince themselves otherwise

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

**** outta here. You haven’t seen a speck of steph curry hate out of me his entire college or nba career. You just go over the top hating on his teammates and attempting to ignore others contributions. You are mocking his injured teammate in the title on top of it(adding to what you have done all night). That was a hard fought team win with Klay making one of the biggest shots of the year. It more than justifies a mention even if you don’t enjoy acknowledging him.

Klay definitely played almost as great as Curry tonight, he was superb. Curry has been amazing this finals though.